Is lsd bad¿

does lsd hinder gains? i got some but i never tried it myself. should i try some? i dont want to be in twink mode forever

Attached: 1517906304816-1517325982756-LSD-on-tongue.jpg (1250x703, 78K)

I like plugging amph and get my boi pucci rammed. Feels so good. Don't know much bout lsd though

it has no bearing on your gains
wtf take the tab and go insane

How can possibly LSD "hinder gains"? Perhaps if you're so uneducated and / or mentally ill you shouldn't be dabbling in psychedelics

i dont fucking know i dont ask questions i just hold them for a friend

It's neither good nor bad for gains.
It hardly affects you physically anyways.
At most you'll be unable to track food for a day.

>destroys your neural reward system
drugs are degenerate, you might as well shoot heorin

Not how LSD works

LSD got me lifting again and changed a lot about my understanding of life.

It's not a recreational drug at all, for me. Every trip I've had has had many moments of terror and awful feelings. But also good feelings and insightful ones.

It may change your motivation/outlook about lifting, but physiologically it won't affect your gains aside from sleep deprivation (I can't sleep for ~48 hours after taking 200 ug of LSD).

I recommend it. But it's not a "fun" drug.

Seconding this

Retard

Of course it hinders gains you disgusting hippie loser. Get a fucking job and scrub the tattoos off. Hope you get psychosis

>short circuit your brain

>omg such a wonderful experience i've met god and im a better person :^)

kys fucking loser junky faggots

theres a reason that garbage is illegal and you go to jail for it

Attached: tip.gif (1001x419, 93K)

That is coke or meth.

> theres a reason that garbage is illegal

1p-LSD and ALD-52 are legal in my country and you can openly buy it on the (non-onion) web here and have it shipped to your house.

there are many things that arent illegal in 3rd world shitholes but is in the first world retard

I did acid and rediscovered rock and punk music. It all makes sense bc theyre all on drugs too lol

No, LSD has no physical impact on your body. Microdosing can even help with mind-muscle connection.

Asking about drugs when fucking americans are awake is pointless on this board.

thats not real LSD though

also nobody gives a f cuk about your 3rd world shithole

> 3rd world shitholes
> Germany

K

1p-LSD and ALD-52 are superior to LSD because they're legal and are therefore synthesized in legit laboratories and come completely pure and safe. The psychedelic effect is the same.

im out of your burger jurisdiction lmao

Attached: lAHssNWl.jpg (640x429, 70K)

I think you are referring to mdma here

Bullshit, MDMA is amazing.

t. zero idea what lsd is

LSD ruined my life. I almost killed myself after taking it and have been prescribed anxiety meds because I can't function without it. I was going to join the Marines but I can't now because I was hospitalized after a failed suicide. Everyday I feel like I'm going to die any second and I live my life in a constant state of paranoia. When it was at it's worst I would vomit up food immediately after eating it cause I was too on edge.

So yes it does hinder your gains

Ofc it is fucking junkie. It makes you shoot dopamine and endorphins like crazy. That sure is good for you

Yes, it's totally acid and not your already broken brain. Just do it already. Fucking private Pyle in the making.

Sure is. Keep doing it. Let me know how that works out for you in adulthood.

Yes, that's the amazing part. It's like a hug in a powder form.
Oh, hugging on mdma. Fuck, that's great.

I want to but my folks won't let me

LSD is the best drug in the world. It's perfect.

I'm 27, well on my way to making it to the 27 club, thank you very much.

MOVE OUT. MOVE THE FUCK OUT.

It won’t hinder gains but it’s stupid, if you’re gonna trip take shrooms. LSD imo is more like a party drug like for a rave/edm festival whereas shrooms are for the brain gains. Both can help the same ways, but shrooms are better for it

I recommend you start with 1.5-2gs for the first trip, although you can take more I really don’t recommend it with zero experience. Eat them either in a sandwich or mixed into some yogurt and berries. Take them in a setting you feel safe in, many people recommend nature like the beach or woods but honestly for the first few trips I’d do it at home or in someone’s house you’re fully comfortable at, and only if there’s people who aren’t gonna make you freak out. I learned the hard way from shrooms not to trip in a shitty place with shitty people, on my first trip. Have a Xanax on stand by just in case it does starts to go bad. Don’t do any other drugs with it, weed can be okay in the final few hours of the trip but I’d just avoid it completely during the trip. Ive had weed make a few trips way too strong for my liking and also turn into pure panic and paranoia.

>lsd
>party drug

are you crazy? That's how you have a bad time. Treat acid with more respect, bucko. Yes, dancing on acid can be fun, but acid isn't candy.

>LSD imo is more like a party drug like for a rave/edm festival
How the fuck are you supposed to party when you're stupified out of your mind on acid? I can barely make it home before the second wave hits and the 'faces' phase begins. No, no, fuck that.
Shrooms are softer, milder. If acid grabs you by the throat, slaps you in the face and shoves all your problems before you and tells you to figure your shit right here and now, shrooms just softly whisper that there are solutions to your problems and you can find them if you want to.
MDMA is for raves. Or coke. Or fuck, even speed.

Lol what a faggot

This is wrong, either bait or retarded. Never do lsd at a party.

If you have experience with the drug, functioning on 1 tab is easy. Even easier if you've got no underlying problems/repressed thoughts floating in your subconscious.

>Even easier if you've got no underlying problems/repressed thoughts floating in your subconscious.
Why would you take it then? It doesn't enhance the partying experience to any degree. If anything it always makes me want to go and hide in a comfy place or cuddle with a loved one while the effects fade.
MDMA meanwhile is the perfect rave drug. That's why it's known as mainly a RAVE DRUG. Just buy pure shit instead of pills.

Just adding one more reply to really emphasize your stupidity.

If you wanna turn into a literal alien mindset or become delusional feel free moron

Is LSD Jow Forums related?

420chan.org

Last time I tripped I couldn’t stop thinking about BBC for months after.
Only take it if you want to become woke and understand the woman’s brain

Work out while high

>no tabs
You had one job

Try taking less than 150 micro grams for a trip. Around 100ug just makes colours brighter and music more delicious. And clouds nice and swirly.

makes you feel like everything makes sense
but really you're just a dumbass tripping on drugs

Don't try it alone. And don't take a lot, just a small amount for your first time.

Hmm it seems my experiences with acid are very different. I find shrooms to be way more intense. Acid I don’t even find fun, just overwhelming and overstimulating to the point it’s annoying to me but it makes shit more enjoyable. I agree with about mdma being more for raves.

Also I more or less meant acid is like a party drug in comparison to shrooms. Shrooms I find to be way more intense, forces you to be confronted with any issues you have, pretty much just says fuck you no more ego you need to deal with this shit. But also just the way it works in general is good for problem solving and coming to new conclusions about stuff. Whereas with lsd my experiences have only been thinking people want to kill me, lmfao I laugh at it now but I’m not larping. I’ve tripped lsd 5 times and everyone I thought someone was trying to kill me. Hard to keep your cool at a party when you’re convinced everyone is planning to gang attack you and tear out your intestines and then dance around the room with them. Whether that’s the lsd showing me I’m too untrusting of people/afraid of others I’m really not sure. All I know is with shrooms it was way different and very clear realizations.

Made that mistake twice. Same with shrooms, but only once.

is there anywhere to easily order RCs? im a spoon feeded baby waaaah

but really I'm curious if they're quasi legal whys it so damn hard to order compared to like kratom

I experimented with lsd in my first year of college, in hindsight i realized i was a fucking retard because i would fail classes and wonder why and then take lsd to "find myself" or some shit, i find i don't have a lot of memories of that time at all. it's cool to witness it once, so try it, just don't do it more than once.

Well it lasts for about 16 hours and you have no appetite in that time, nor are you able to work out for that time.
Apart from that? No.
LSD actually made me stick to the gym and dieting by changing my mindset on it all.

Attached: 1561696542468.jpg (499x499, 84K)

kek

Keep living because once they're gone it's your world

LSD > mushrooms

I'm every way

>does lsd hinder gains
you wont get a good nights sleep or eat well while tripping. its only one day so youll be fine. stay hydrated.

It's not hard you're just stupid.
In all seriousness there's a pretty good reddit that keeps an up to date catalog of currently operational RC vendors. Although I haven't bought RCs since like 2014 so who knows if it's even there anymore.

bruh dont buy RCs there is 0$ chance they are purely that chemical. it comes from bumfuck china where they cut it with all sorts of shit. i did a run of RCs and still have health problems from it. i implore you to just smoke weed and maybe do some shrooms

Obviously the truth lmao

>no tabs
im sure thats his message user

simpsons? that is Nbome bro, and not it hasnt coequences in gains

GOOD TRiP

>take acid for the first time with friends in high school at some lakeside cabin
>seeing visuals for the first time incredible. Holy shit that sky and those trees and that water
>conversations devolve into idiomatic nonsense which are fucking hilarious
>feel unbelievably good
>begin reflecting upon myself and my life from an almost third person, objective perspective
>am briefly overwhelmed with emotion and realization concerning myself, shed tears thinking about my upbringing, understand that I am in control of myself and that I don’t have to be the way that I am
>best way I can describe it is as if I became mentally meta-user
>wake up next morning and can’t really remember most of the exact details, but remember the feelings.

That was my first experience. In some way acid really makes for brain gains. It dramatically amplifies sensations and emotions involved with situations, so that when you are forced to contend with distress/complications/etc in real world sober life you are somewhat better equipped emotionally and mentally to contend with them.

>that reddit spacing

just know that you will never be the same after taking it. It will rewire you permanently.

but for some people it's the only way to break the conditioning.

I fucking love shrooms desu and they dont hinder your gains.
Although if I take them too late in the day I find it hard to sleep.

no, retard. for anyone with social retardation, try lsd, it destroys social anxiety

Dann mach’s schon und hör auf auf Jow Forums zu pfostieren. Es macht keinen Unterschied mit deinen gains.

triggered americuck

same as

I've only tripped twice. First time was great and I experienced what I can only describe as ego death, completely and utter loss of awareness of self, space, and time. The second time had me bad tripping hard in public but I don't regret it. Like someone else already said, you won't want to eat or lift so that might inhibit gains. I really have no inclination to do it again, it lasts way too fucking long and the physical sensations are sometimes overwhelming and unpleasant.

That's a dumb claim. If you mean during a trip, yeah you won't be socially anxious but you also won't want to talk with anyone who doesn't know you are tripping. If you mean after a trip, I don't think it has any long-term effects.

Le 56% face

reddit fag

Isn't a ton of it some Chinese shit that is cheaper to produce & has similar effects but with less studies/anecdotal experience to back it up so the real safe dose & actual long term repercussions are unknown? Some dude that I know who was into LSD but stopped told me that something along these lines is one of the reasons that he quit.

It probably depends where/from whom you buy it. This is honestly my preferred argument in favor of drug legalization, the fact that forcing these drugs underground and made with zero accountability is a public health hazard.

I sell fake lsd and have been making bank. If it suddenly became legal my business is fucked. So yeah your argument is right but ripping off druggies is way too fun and profitable and it beats having people tripping around shamelessly any day.

up yours buddy

What are you actually selling? It must be somewhat similar if people continue to buy it. This makes me wonder because the first time I took it was extremely visual and overwhelming while the second time was more mental and clear.

Fake lsd? So what really is it then?

Attached: 1554518707743.jpg (400x624, 82K)

probably nbome

Just cardboard. I block them after I sell it but there are enough buyers when you live in a big city.

He probably only sells to teenagers who wouldn’t know real LSD apart from anything fake, or he’s lying which is probably the more true part

I don't want to believe you but quads don't lie.

quads of faggotry
you'll get yours

reminds me of someone I went to school with who would sell the other kids 'weed'
it was literally grass in a baggie

You dont have to. But the truth is I sold 4 tabs of nothing to a guy today and made $70.

>4 for 70$
Yeah I get them for 10-15$ each and I’m in SD. How’s life in a shit town probably on the east coast?

you're still a shit but i can respect this more than selling them RCs and calling it LSD

I live in south america. Here you can sell drugs anonymously off grindr. A tab of lsd is around $20. Often cheaper but I sell "quality stuff".

Can’t knock your grind then, if people are willing to buy drugs off a faggot site then all the more power to you

Actually it's a pretty reliable source most of the time, which is why people do it and why it can be exploited.

I can't find a fucking dealer. I wouldn't even know how to put myself in the situations to get this shit.

>not sleeping.
>Is this good for me?

I wonder

No it has nothing to do with LSD you're just a faggot

LSD is the truth
You have been lied to by the media, government, and your parents anons. People are afraid of what they don't understand
Try Meditation and kundalini yoga as well as psychedelics, they are all paths to the same place - freeing yourself from your ego and helping you to self- actualize
LSD has changed my life permanently for the better

Attached: 1554408037727.png (499x499, 492K)

t. DEA

Same here. I looked around on the darknet a little, but I have no idea how to verify if it's a legit site, or if it's even still active. Been wanting to try it though, just because of all those stories about how it changed a person's perspective or allowed them to analyze themselves.