Who is your Jow Forumsspiration?

Who is your Jow Forumsspiration?

Pic related, lost 250 pounds and keeps on going!

Attached: D_agU9MWkAAc5KN.jpg:large.jpg (880x1100, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P1QPm9r2Bvc&t=0s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>fat with no jaw
Always shaved
>skinny with a jaw
Keeps beard

Why

Get The Fuck Out of here Boogie

the skin was tighter then

Attached: boogie's chin.webm (640x360, 1.92M)

I feel unfomfortable watching this

Boggie is a subhuman, lying sack of shit.

Before and WAY before

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

give me the rundown on this guy. it looks like he lost weight what's the problem?

Boogie is already going full Chad. All he needs to do is lift weights and he'll be the Incredible Hulk.

His whole gimmick back in the day was playing an obese raging "gamer" character. His channel was mostly that for a few years, over which he would talk about his shitty childhood, which earned him sympathy. In recent years, he got a divorce and bypass surgery. In those years people were waking up to his pattern of manipulative behavior to get money/views and uncovering his lies, as well as some fucked up things he's done

>He'd talk about being abused every time his revenues dipped
>He laughed about his ex dying of cancer
>He was a sugar daddy, and his alleged sugar baby spoke about him being controlling and verbally abusive
>He begged for Tesla money after a salesman "charmed" him into a car purchase he couldn't afford
>After that didn't work, he posted a vid of him talking to his (dead) mom and crying. It was very obviously fake.

There's more on reddit if you wanna google it.

Jawlet

AND IM PROUD TO BE AN SO(Y)MURRICAN

Attached: murrica.png (1230x1144, 2.23M)

Read this in Pauly's voice. Good stuff.

Why do boogies legs look like they’re about to snap at any moment

Attached: 04968136-7F8F-4271-90FE-C8CB692B352A.jpg (612x574, 66K)

Attached: APOLOGIZE.png (918x650, 346K)

I'M NOT DEAD
THERE'S NO END
MY FACE IS RED
MY BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD FLOWS HARSHLY

This is now a /mu/ thread

Attached: 52702627_1182947008546830_2605251381350629376_n.jpg (900x900, 67K)

lmfao bruh this is a sfw board

why burgers wear sweatpants in public?

why is such a pretty girl with such ugly guys

MY CHEST STILL DRAWS BREATH

Attached: 635723573465.jpg (584x700, 58K)

to stash their burger reserves in case their sugar levels drop from overdosing on insulin

boogie tested out his new teeth on her by 69-ing her so hard she now has onions in her vagina so they're using her as a mobile onions reserve

*heart bursts in ur path*

The absolute state of white people

his heart is fine, dumbass

Attached: heart rate.png (548x885, 137K)

Absolute 9Gag humour

Tryhard

this feels strangely erotic

Literally any character from JoJo's

Attached: mmw7ho3w-720.jpg (720x406, 96K)

>muh fitbit says I had 48bpm sleeping, I must be a fitness god now

He look better fatter

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

kys

i watched the first two episodes and it was super boring. should i keep watching?

Nobody cares, fuck off

Yeah, the first part is super boring and sets the stage for the rest of the series. The rest of the series is really good.

Fucking legend

I wouldn’t know what 9gag humor looks like, but you seem familiar :)

oh gross

he was beyond fat mode before surgery. now hes just fat. so he cares enough to hide some of the fat with a beard now.

get to part 2 (starts on episode 10), every episode is 10/10

>Pic related, lost 250 pounds and keeps on going!
he's stalled at 325 for a year and he's gaining it back because he's a stupid retard, when he dies of cardiac arrest I will be glad knowing the threads will stop and dsp will make more money.

Ahh onions boy beta cuck got a surgery to loose fat wow what an inspiration to throw money at a problem and not deal with underlying cause of the effect truly a hero

Attached: Aleksandar-Kareljin-1.jpg (830x1251, 211K)

Attached: 1517439113951.png (576x541, 208K)

Tbh, I think the first two episodes are skippable, but you'll want to avoid skipping as much as possible, cuz it all pays off later

>skinny

>skinny

Attached: 1557115706220.jpg (750x724, 114K)

Those niggers are retarded, just look at them

There's no way his pulse is 48.

>

Attached: apologize.png (921x650, 334K)

hehe did you hear what he said? He said before and WAY before

Attached: 1560558353076.jpg (600x516, 159K)

Your inspiration is literally unstable person with mental problems and a proven liar. Find a better role model.

I unironically inspired myself
>be me, 149lbs fatass (I'm 5'8" so that is fat for my height
>jawline was totally non existent so grew a meme beard as cope
>also fell for le epic macho buzzcut meme which is spun on Jow Forums
>decide I'm tired of been ugly as fuck so cut
>go down to 130lbs (this isn't as skelly as it sounds, just normal weight for my height)
>have an ottermode thing going on
>shave the meme beard to reveal a totally different face from the one I remember
>good jawline and chiselled cheekbones
>grow out my hair and no longer look like an autist with a buzzcut
>mfw I now look breddy gud
>mfw looksmaxxing is real
I lost some strength on my cut but it was worth it, theres no point in been strong if you're ugly. I'm unironically more motivated than I've ever been and this is reflected in my gym sessions. I'm building my strength back up but this time I'm gonna do it right and lean bulk to keep my bf low, we can all make it brehs

Girl looks cute, would bang and turn into my wife

He probably has a big flap under there

130 is very small at 5'8

watch stardust crusaders instead

who's this chick

youtube.com/watch?v=P1QPm9r2Bvc&t=0s

when i watch shit like this i don't feel human. i feel like do not relate with these people on any level. their lives are completely alien to mine. i just do not care.

Attached: f318baf0e4674b2624929b015fd839d678e9ae4f017ca863360f1bf0d799ccfe_1[1].jpg (320x370, 13K)

>130 is very small at 5'8
This. I'm 155 at 5'10", and that has me worried. That would be like if I were 140. I'd look emaciated, even with muscle mass.

I thought it was pretty funny. I can't relate to those people either but the next hitler being a failed youtuber remark out of the blue and the boogie1488 comment was pretty funny to me.

Who's this semon demon!?

It isn't that small, it's just a normal skinny build, the perception of it is just warped as fuck. Jow Forums is so obsessed with mass that faggots here are embarrassed about their weight, and nobody will admit to been less than 150lbs. My cousin is 5'8" 140lbs and hes kinda skinnyfat and has a double chin

The 5'8" ottermodes on Jow Forums claiming they weigh 180lbs are definitely frauding their weight for fear of been called a twink

Boogie2988

Severely bow legged.

That sounds about right, for reference here's conor mcgregor (5'9") at 145lbs, 5'8" 130lbs would be pretty much this but with less muscle which is a regular skinny/ottermode build

Yet somehow I see 5'9" guys on Jow Forums who are half his size claiming 160lbs, really makes me think

Attached: conor.jpg (640x360, 52K)

negative camber for cornering

Hes lying, just like the lardasses on this board who say they can do 40 pullups

Really? Literally any character from JoJo? Literally? Even Polpo?

Attached: Animepolpo.png (350x398, 197K)

It's getting beyond a meme at this point, there's a scrawny 5'9 twink at my gym who claims to be 180lbs, which is only 10lbs lighter than FRANK FUCKING ZANE

Something needs to be done about weight frauders, they're almost as bad as height frauders

Attached: frank-zane.jpg (749x1024, 104K)

He's dehydrated for the most part. This isn't him walking around at 145. He still has the same amount of muscle mass for a 175 lb. guy.

he fucked up everything he accomplished with those "cheap" teeth

The teeth look fine, problem is he doesn't know how to smile properly and looks like an autist when he tries

she was/is just as fat as he is

Attached: g3voz8z2h4621.jpg.png (1024x768, 729K)

I think part one is very funny. So many scenes that are so ridiculous are played completely straight. Like when Jonathan is punched by Dio and still finishes his sentence.

Attached: zEABcIkSa4Tg-C_PNLl5P_bg9t9y6QVGfeO6uCMb_0U.jpg (1080x1658, 176K)

Imagine the smell!

Attached: 1556336029751.jpg (803x552, 46K)

Shut the fuck up Boogie

If dubs boogie will not die this year and is forced to live with himself for at least more six months

All he did was get a surgery that fixed his problems for him