What does Jow Forums think about the last natural and his program?

What does Jow Forums think about the last natural and his program?
youtube.com/watch?v=0uv4S4JN7Ks

Workout A: Squats, 3 sets, 5 reps.
Bench, 3 sets, 5 reps
Weighted chin-up, 3 sets, 5 reps
Exercise of your choice

Workout B: Squats, 3 sets, 5 reps
OHP, 3 sets, 5 reps
Deadlift, 1 set, 5 reps.
Chin-up 3 sets 5 reps
Exercise of your choice

He seems to have a great physique but I never see anyone on fit advocating for 3x full body for aesthetics. Also wouldn't this program give you t-rex mode?

Attached: thelastnatural.jpg (900x900, 54K)

bump

Attached: 1534671035134.jpg (1080x1272, 133K)

:(

Attached: 1552774209037.jpg (480x480, 45K)

His program is basically Greyskull Arms with Starting Strength programming. Didn't he do a 2 year long dirty bulk? If you do the same you will look relatively the same after a cut.

but how does this avoid t-rex syndrome user, he's squatting everyday

also he manages to look more like a bodybuilder then a PL on this routine. Is that just from the dips and pull ups?

THICC

>3 x 5
It's like you're scared of gains.

I've been on Jow Forums over a year and I still don't understand what rep range I should be in as a natural who wants to focus on bodybuilding.

I understand 5x5 at first but after I exhaust that is it really worth me pushing for 1/2/3/4 before I switch to higher reps. Why can I just stay on PPL forever?

t-rex mode is more a stronglifts thing than a starting strength syndrome, 5x5 vs 3x5 makes quite a difference in hypertrophy. His legs seem quite shit desu might be genetics. To get a decent chest you really only need incline bench and dips imo and chinups/pullups are the GOAT exercises for aesthetics.

You can stay on a PPL forever, kek. If you're doing 3x5 just switch to 531 when you've exhausted your newbie gains.

531 means 3 sets like this right?
1x5,1x3 and 1x1

what bodybuilding routine has dips and pull ups? I cannot find one

Read the book retard

wat

I can't find a PPL or another bodybuilding routine that incorporates both dips and pull ups. Do you know of any?

Just add them to any routine it ain't that hard user.

Eat chicken tikka

Natural my ass. No natties have a chest like that.

Attached: eugen_sandow.jpg (786x960, 80K)

Set/rep scheme and frequency means very little when volume is equated across the week.

> 2700 lbs. lifted for CHEST on Monday

vs.

> 900 lbs. Mon. // 900 lbs. Wed. // 900 lbs. Fri.

It just doesn't fucking matter nearly as much as being consistent and keeping your diet in check.

I kind of have to doubt this guy got that body just from Starting strength without roiding as well.

Bench press didn't exist when he was alive

He's said that he was brosplitting for a while before switching to full body. He probably had a decent foundation at the very least before starting his thing.

Big chests were seen as feminine in his time.

I like a lot more the "flat" chest type like Sandow or Zyzz desu. its one of those thing that got worse in bodybuilding, like guts/mid sections

There is an objectively better looking thin women with better tits right about the post you replied to. This is proof that """thicc""" posters are mentally ill fat fetishists who are too embarrassed (as they should be) to be honest about their disgusting proclivity for butter golems.

>asstettick beast
this guy reeks of idiocy
program isgood, except for the lack of rows

Attached: 1545602950461.png (512x507, 482K)