Tfw mogged by dad

>tfw mogged by dad

Attached: Will Jaden Smith.jpg (1280x720, 283K)

It was a comfy mogging.
Miss u dad.

How did he end up such a ratfaced little squirt?

He was unusually ugly in that video. He used to look kinda aesthetic

>imagine watching this shit

Attached: OP with Henry.jpg (712x878, 77K)

Fuck niggers

jaden had no chance at a normal life. he grew up rich and famous.

if i was rich i would put my kid in a boarding house for his first 10-16 years, visiting occasionally. then when hes an adult i'd start letting him use my wealth/resources

spoiling your kid literally DESTROYS any chance they have at a normal life.

look at arnolds sons. the legitimate ones are fucked up and fat because they were spoiled. not even the genes of one of the greatest men in the world can protect a child from spoil

He talks about bring proud of him, but you can see the profound disappointment in his eyes.

He married Tupac's former cum dumpster...

Does Jaden Smith have AIDS or does he just like the look?

In the ancient days kings used to take their sons to military academies so they are hard wired into discipline and danger. When I'm rich and famous my son is gonna go to military school, play team sports, and work at homeless shelters.

The spoiling isn't nearly as worrisome as the sheltering. On the other hand, the rich can't let their kids go out with the regular folk. They'd end up kidnapped for ransom and dead every time.

Besides, he hardly needs a normal life. There are enough upper class teens for him to mingle with.

This.

not to mention he grew up in the church of scientology. and i'm sure will smith is a xenu testicle juggler or whatever the highest rank is.

underrated

Based and redpilled

Unironic waste of good genetics.
Doesn't help mother is a psycho.

>tfw you grow up to be shorter than your dad

How the fuck does that happen?

[citations needed]

His mother is 4'11

Jada Pinkett Smith

>if i was rich i would put my kid in a boarding house for his first 10-16 years

Europeans can correct me on this but I think a lot of wealthy Euros do this, there's a lot of really expensive boarding schools in europe and in britain. It's still a private sheltered school for rich kids but many of those schools practically force kids to stay engaged in club activities and social functions. I suppose it both serves to ground the kid as well as keeping up high society appearances for the family.

Many European royal families basically do this.

I mean, look at Frank Sinatra and his son.

See image

Attached: mgs-288.jpg (480x360, 24K)

>breeding with a womanlet
Will is a fucking mong.

I always see black men begging or walking around aimlessly, lost, the torment of this society is so strong that they have nothing left to live for and just lost their minds. Anyway I was driving down hertel and see this big 6,6 nigga roller blading , wearing a tank top and jorts and it dawned on me, in america to be prosperous as a black man, u gotta be a fukking sissy. Because Here it is this nigga is on the good side of town roller blading down the strip when hes built like lebron, this nigga should be guarding the community, god made him to be a warrior, but this system turned him into a bitch in order for him to make a decent living.

This is why i fuckin lift.

Attached: 1479784130708.jpg (790x695, 53K)

he mogs himself

Attached: jaden-smith-dress-1-z.jpg (466x700, 113K)

>Tfw pegged by Daddy

Attached: 1551740578596.png (761x411, 33K)

Nah we don't do that .

My dad is 6'1 and I'm 5'7
Shit just happens

Post body

Definitely got his mother's phenotype. Willow on the other hand

Attached: download.jpg (276x183, 6K)

How tall are your maternal uncles/grandpa

or maybe your mom cuck your dad

Attached: 1519674155024.jpg (600x600, 43K)

When I was growing up it was pretty normal to force your kid to play sports. When everyone else was enjoying their summer vacation I had to go to swim practice every day, and then wake up at 5:00am on a Saturday to go to meets. The weird thing is that I'll probably do something similar with my own kids.

holy shit those eyes HNNNNGGGG

Maybe he just likes rollerblading you faggot

whats wrong with rollerblading its fun and good cardio

Attached: 1518727107723.jpg (720x480, 46K)

I never knew any of them, my mom's only living family is her mother
Not likely, I look just like him besides the features I got from my mother

my dad height mogs me by an inch 6'2 vs 6'3. Could have been because I would save my lunch money and starve so I could buy yugioh cards

>WHY IS THIS TALL, MUSCULAR AND PROBABLY WEALTHY MAN DOING AN ACTIVITY HE LIKES?!?!? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Look at those jowls. And he's only 21.

imagine being shorter than your dad, pathetic. every son must dominate his father when he comes of age.

lmao this

I wish I could

gay

post body, jew.

This too accurately depicts me, even down to the asian waifu. Brb, gonna reevaluate my life.

DELET

Lol you guys didn't know Jaden is vegan

>Willow looks like a female Will Smith

This is a fucking high IQ black man right here

As a white person (190 IQ Chainlink Holder), all I gotta say is: accurate assessment. The system is absolutely FUCKED and only faggots will survive. That being said you also sound like you live in an urban area, which is a natural steamroller of any masculine tendencies. Took me awhile to realize that cities are for fags and women to wait around to get fucked while lower-status men squabble for scraps.

Dave Chapelle had a bit on this. There was a lot more truth to it than people wanted to believe.

Post body faggot

She dooooo lmao. I've noticed parents tend to create opposite gender versions of themselves. I definitely got my basic physical features from my mother's side of the family but internally I'm exactly like my dad

Attached: IMG_20190716_013823.jpg (2145x3088, 1.3M)

Cringe and go back to hotepforums.net

Not that bad tbqh. She looks kind and genuine. The only reasons she's getting mogged is because she's short and fat, but almost any man would mog almost any woman by those criteria.

Same..

Imagine growing shorter than your mom, honestly never seen that irl or online. Tall women are basically guaranteed to give you tall children even if the husband is a manlet. Just don't marry one if you're tall yourself unless you want your child to be in unhealthy height and to experience mental abuse (especially if daughter).

so is mine :/