Mfw successfully went through a 100 days without masturbating

>mfw successfully went through a 100 days without masturbating.

The 100 days challenge has been a success! Now I won't masturbate just yet, I'll probably just wait for the right moment when I'm bored.

Attached: 1557344894900-fit.png (1050x1082, 57K)

How many wet dreams did you have?

Why are you gay?

Like one. For the rest the of the days I woke up just fine.

Yes, I am happy. Because I've accomplished my goal.

Im giving nofap threads a break for now. Ill be back though to bring terror

Based and wholesome-pilled

Any aggression during nofap?

Ok who am I kidding. . . The bait is just too good for the shark to ignore

If your life is so devoid of purpose that you have to create arbitrary challenges like nofap to finally succeed in something, you will never make it. This is not fitness related. You are mentally ill. Lift harder

Attached: 1563108986643.png (1341x573, 115K)

Why not go for 1488 Nofap and reach natsoc pride, powers and might and fight the hebe hordes?

>based autist

Where is this guy today?

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

Megakek

Attached: Mentally Ill.jpg (1080x1026, 278K)

>If your life is so devoid of purpose that you have to create arbitrary challenges like not smoking to finally succeed in something, you will never make it. This is not fitness related. You are mentally ill. Lift harder

Have sex.

I've been mewing since early january and I do think I've made some face gains as a result desu. I am 21 though, not sure how maleable facial structure is as you get older.

Quitting smoking improves cardiovascular health. No fap just gives you blue balls

What is mewing?

award for largest insecure fuck goes to this retard for devaluing someones personal achievements no matter how small

Attached: gymbro.jpg (1241x1612, 339K)

>hey im doing no pee. Thats right, i refrain from the sinful act of urination. Sometimes my body hurts but thats just the evil sin. Is it cheating if i piss myself in my sleep?
How you nofaps sound

Attached: You People are Ridiculous.jpg (1080x1780, 1.2M)

who said I was a nofap? fucking retard

Defending nofap. Fine an ally. Specifcs dont matter

I'm clearly defending the bro