I'm probably not going to last much longer, been nice knowing you guys I've had some laughs here. Bye Jow Forums

I'm probably not going to last much longer, been nice knowing you guys I've had some laughs here. Bye Jow Forums.

Attached: 1559799025384.jpg (1200x1200, 385K)

checked, bye bye

Attached: yep.png (684x546, 460K)

good night sweet prince

before you kill yourself do something cool. i always thought if i were to kill myself id walk for as long as i could until i die from natural causes. itd be pretty kino

>999
Checked.

Good night friend. I wish it could have been different for you.

Attached: thisisit.png (480x360, 139K)

Wasted trips on an e-thot grade attention whore. Enjoy Oblivion pussy.

Attached: 1549249873387.jpg (675x1024, 81K)

alternatively to becoming an hero...
have you considered lifting?

I've been lifting 11 years

Do not do it user,it will get better,trust me.

Attached: 1548583203639.jpg (615x621, 50K)

Is this an appropriate time to bash nofap

You are the center of your own universe, stop caring about others and do what is right for you.

I hope you are just leaving Jow Forums just to go lift and live life, right user?

Attached: FB_IMG_1562357092395.jpg (141x117, 3K)

and how many of them seriously

We always feel the most alive right before we die.
If i were you, I'd try to kill yourself in the most extreme way. That'll get the ol' dick hard.

Death won't be so bad user. If you think about it every single night in your sleep you enter a state where you are neither dreaming or conscious. If death is just going back to nonexistence like before you were born then that means every night of your life you have experienced what death will be. Well, except you can't experience nothingness. No more pain, responsibilities, repetition, noise or nonsense. Sounds pretty fucking great to me. Fuck this pathetic excuse for a reality, of all the infinite possibilities for life we got the timeline with tinder and taxes.

Are you from Finland?

A pussyboii like op can't summon the will to snap out of it, be sure as fuck can't walk until death. You would have to be hella committed, and not just to dying.

this is how i know i'm somewhat still functioning. if i ever got to the point where OP is at being suicidal, i'd try something like seeing if the aajonus vonderplantiz diet would actually work or pump myself with /fraud/ and see if i can leave humanity behind.

Attached: vegeta rain.gif (1200x900, 374K)

pray brother seriously just pray and let the Lord help you honestly that's what stopped me from being a doomer. Quit drinking, smoking everything. Pray, and try to read the bible learn from it. Then change yourself in the right way once you understand right from wrong and not just feeling meaningless because you're not. You're here for a purpose, that purpose is to praise the Lord, help others, be kind to one another, and to love eachother like He loves you. Enjoy your life, enjoy your work. Money doesn't matter that much neither does popularity, reunite with family, or meet new friends, you got this friend seriously the Lord loves you just pray and strengthen yourself in everyway. Be a christian honestly

you got this man! maybe even get off Jow Forums for a while it's a toxic place. I only go on to see posts like this or other people making posts. Sometimes I go on because I see women on here but it drains my attention when I do. Life should have my focus not this.

all 11

pic related is me

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-235838_Gallery.jpg (828x1222, 502K)

Doomer should be drinking cheap spirits, not hipster beer.

later brah

if it's not a bait then seriously go on a fast
I remember when I was depressed, went on a 6 day fast without electrolytes because I was an idiot then felt like I was going to die and had a watermelon felt so thankful to be alive and taste it

you need to cut

>been nice knowing you guys
We're anonymous. You don't know us. We don't know you. You're alone and on your own.

Attached: 1562154212920.jpg (722x725, 97K)

>we are anonymoose
>fear us grrrrr

Attached: 8DB88DCF-487F-424B-BF7D-A269BA4F6FC0.png (163x214, 47K)

go to thailand for hookers and blow before you die user. you have nothing to lose.

godspeed.

Attached: fSTlkMc.jpg (1200x1800, 395K)

Blessed and Christ-pilled.

Attached: 1550948927255.jpg (236x341, 19K)

This pic has been reposted at least 3 time within the past day

Attached: 0C9D775A-8B7F-4B34-BFEA-D18A9FD4A0EC.jpg (720x697, 38K)