>has had 3 heart attack due to clogged arteries
>tells me he almost died 3 of those times
> is now fat
>bald
>overweight
>depresses dick doesnt work

Tell me again how safe this is
Reminder he was on test not dbol clen tren ace

Attached: 8DFEA588-E057-41DF-8B92-E26649602F43.jpg (800x1396, 79K)

Is there really anything after age 55 you want to experience user? Miss me with that dementia shit I'll take looking solid for a decade
and then dying over that any day.

> thinking a hormone you need to stay healthy would cause you harm.
> 250mg is a baby dose.
> prior heart condition more than likely blames the test

Weak as fuck perspective.

I remember being 17

dont say this i been permablasting tren and test

it's not the steroid that cause the issue it's not controlling other health markers also being super heavy at an older age whether it's fat or muscle places strain on the heart

Op is just making this shit up. I’m sure it’s based on some truth, I.e. that the guy does exist. But what he’s pulling out of his ass is the amount of heart attacks and gear types/dosage. Like you said, 250mg is a baby dose. That would only put you at high “normal” levels. The guy most likely B&C’d and 250 was just his cruising dose if even.

Over 50
250mg test
No shit Sherlock.

100mg-125mg is more than plenty.

Basically this OP. I've been cruising 250 for years and get a full panel checkup 2x per year and have no issues whatsoever.

Whats your age?
Did your balls shrink?
Any hair los/ growth?
Sperm healthy?
Do pct etc?

Im curious because considering

faggots detected

Age?

test does make your blood thicker, more red blood cells

not him but
More like they just don't hang as much, honestly I'd not have even noticed if not for the stigma of roids
A solid yes to hair loss but I had that before
Vasectomy
Yes but I plan to stop cycling and go full cruise because the benefits are fucking extreme. You can eat nothing but pizza and beer on roids and look like a fucking god. It's literally real life cheat codes.

Whats the difference between fucking nolvadex / clomid / AI / that strange med thats made of pregnant women urine to make ur balls work again

Which are needed?

Vasectomy... why lol
You cuckd urself for gains
Why kill your offspring?

Fuck that crap. I've seen people get off cocaine with less consequences than that shit I wouldn't touch it if they paid me for it.

If you're natty then you are an idiot. Period. Prove me wrong.
Let us look at the facts, shall we?

By staying natural, you:

Will never have an impressive physique. You will always be shredded-DYL or Big-Fat. Unless you have a ridiculously good frame, you will never look like you lift in a shirt.

Your test levels will be much lower than test users, therefore, putting you on a disadvantage in the dating scene, especially if you're in your 20's. You will never be sexier and fuck better than a juicer.

Your general well-being will be much lower than juicers. Higher test = better mood = more productive = happier life.

With the days of IG fitness models and Hollywood actors hopping on IFBB dosages, the days of natty bodybuilding are gone. The other day I was with a group of friends and this natty bodybuilding guy started talking about how he has been working out ever since he's 13 and he hasn't missed a week and how he doesn't drink alcohol and all the natty yada yada, only to be countered by a girl with "then how come you don't look like Chris Hemsworth?". That's the reality. Non-lifting people don't give a crap about natty-or-not. Natty or juice we are both on the same playing field for the normies.

Even if you make impressive natty gains, you will lose most of them by the time you reach 30 as your test levels will start dropping.

Now I know what you're thinking, BUT what about my hair? acne? libido? my balls? children? roid rage? gyno?

If you don't go crazy with the dosage, cycle on a reasonable time frame, do PCT, and control your estrogen, you will not experience any of those side effects people talk about.

I don't remember the last time I saw someone dropping dead from roids but I do remember natties dying of pre-workout. Lance Armstrong was practically a walking pharmacy but he popped out 5 kids.

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

I'm 32

Yes your balls shrink because they're not producing test anymore, it isn't dramatic though. I'd say I lost maybe 1/6 of the size.

I started losing my hair at 26 before I ever started and it's continued thinning but I cant say how much is due to the test.

There's no pct on a cruise. POST cycle therapy is for coming off.

My daughter is two now and sperm count is just fine. We're thinking of having another soon.

Beard did get thicker, voice got deeper but no other hair growth besides that. My free t sits at around 2100ng, so roughly double high normal range.

when I’m 50 and my tests levels start tanking I’m jumping on a 250mg/week test dose and never looking back. I’m going to mog other 50 year old dudes so hard, It will be incredible. Can you imagine being 80 and walking around the old people trailer park you live at and being 200 pounds absolutely shredded? Imagine how mad all those other old faggots are going to be when you flex on them and then bang their 25 year old granddaughter. Old age will be glorious.

Good for you mr. Dyel

Why would you intentional risk a heart problem with pizza and beer

Pizza and beer doesn't cause heart problems.

Nova/Clomid are for off cycling to get you HPTA running again. Aromasin/arimadex are for high estrogen side effects, I haven't noticed any on 250, but everyone is different.

>Yes your balls shrink because they're not producing test anymore, it isn't dramatic though. I'd say I lost maybe 1/6 of the size.

hahah you are fucked for life, this is the problem with steroids, if you don't quit them fast you simply won't be able to, you'll keep using that needle until you die at your 50s or 40s.

Why do you make some outlandish claim like dying in your 50s as if it's a fact?

You seem like you're high e2 little buddy, maybe ask your pediatrician about trt

>more than plenty
for what?
I'm on test c for 2 months, 100mg/wk per doctor's prescription and feel nothing, maybe more boner frequency.

What are you checking?
How many times a week do you pin?

Twice a week testE. My checks include testosterone, cholesterol, liver enzymes etc etc. Basically anything that you would want to monitor for general health.

You can ask your gp about doing a full panel and they'll walk you through the whole deal

What outlandish claim? Do you retards understand what long term effects mean? Just cause your hearth is able to take the tax and because every single test shows you are in excellent health and condition's it doesn't mean that you are not stressing out your organs, they do give up eventually even if eventually is 20 years.

my doctor tested me for fsh, lh - cholesterol, ldl, hdl and some more stuff it's already covered by my company.
I'm trying to get rid of the doctor. Should i check for e2, progesterone and/something else?

I already told you which outlandish claim. I LITERALLY spelled it out for you.

The e2 etc shouldn't really be a concern. You'll know if your levels are too high. Acne, extremely oily skin and heavy water retention are the classic symptoms. But in my experience those won't be an issue on small to moderate doses.

Death is bad retard

Ok, so twice a year is enough to ensure nothing goes wrong? How often do you adjust your dose?

because life isn't all that worth living.

Are you honestly suggesting 250mg of test is dangerous?
>oh no he might barely break 1000 to 1500 total test or over 30 free t.
>the same levels our great grandfathers probably had.

Most 55 year olds have clogged arteries, steroids or not. Besides, it can only be small amount of plaque that ruptures and causes clogging due to blood clot.

>he is not fat
He stopped working out and using gear. Tho gear fucks up your lipid profile so you have to eat very clean on it.

>not fat
*now fat

>guy over 50 has a heart attack
>guys he took test it was the test wasn't it?!

people die of heart attack all the fucking time for any number of reasons. many people who test roids, let alone just test have made it to their 70s still looking solid.

yea this
I literally remember being 16 and joking with my friends that we would just kill ourselves at 30. lack of perspective isn't a fixable problem, just have to wait for them to grow up.

his fault was being huge at 55.
If you want to be on steroids at age 55 you better be lean and shredded. Being heavy is a huge toll on the heart.

have sex roidcel

believeing ANY roider to take what they claim they take and even to admit they take something
HAHAHAHH FUCK MAN TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR STUPID LIFE AND EMAIL IT TO ME SO I CAN KEEP LAUGHING AT IT YOU DUMBASSSSS

It's because he isn't donating blood.

exogenous hormones aren't the same thing as your natural hormones

>All this text to justify roiding because you're a geneticlet
Jesus

>55-year-old with a bad heart
Wow. Never seen that before. Not saying the roids didn't contribute but plenty of old dudes get heart attacks anyway. Heart health is mostly genetic.

Speak for yourself

Attached: 1562614205790.jpg (849x768, 78K)

>t3 is a natural thyroid hormone
>lets take a fuckload of it orally to speed up thyroid to lose weight
>suddenly get abnormalities and a defect thyroid

Muh natural hormone

talk to you at 54, millennial

Fuck having kids lol

Prove it

>Heart health is mostly genetic.
Yeah and then when you add exogenous steroidal chemicals it has the bad habit of ignoring your genetics and thickening your aorta causing heart problems.
Anyone that does test or is on TRT needs to be doing no less than 3 cardio sessions a week to keep from dying of a heart attack.

Post body.

>[Citation needed]

> afraid of women shit talking you
> body dysmorphia
> injecting liquid from who knows where directly into blood stream

Weak bro, no one's impressed you've mortgaged your future to cope with a shit peraonality

What if you didn't want to make it past your 40s or 50s user?