STATUS > face frame height

STATUS > face frame height

When will gymcels realize this. It seems like a simple mistake in empathy. Men are 100% visually wired so they assume women feel the same

Attached: IMG_20190715_194619.jpg (720x716, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thecut.com/2019/05/incel-plastic-surgery.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

money = status > height > looks > fitness

This pic deserved quints

CAREERmaxxing is the ultimate redpill.

>t. Med school student

Yes, because when it comes to attraction there's only one thing that matters because humans are simple creatures, free of contradiction and nuance

>have to act like a retard in public if I want to get laid

Attached: 1562787499940.jpg (706x397, 33K)

she probably snuffs his manlet ass with those bitties

Attached: 1560957786631.png (657x657, 227K)

Is that Bobby Lee's gold digger lol

>career

No. That’s peasant mentality. You need to become an entrepeneur and build a multi million dollar business. You will never be rich working for someone else.

He almost big enough for her to stop breast feeding him

Attached: bateman.jpg (750x937, 63K)

Daily reminder that this is what face frame height posters look like

Attached: 15D470E9-164A-4307-942D-C8CD7DE719CB.jpg (520x282, 18K)

lmao is this the manlet from the bagel shop?

Well yeah of course, but it feels better when you know the bitch is fucking you for you and not the money or status you have. At least I think it does, I’m not sure what getting puss from status feels like. Maybe I’m wrong and you feel like the shit either way lmao
Checked
Also, my captcha has a short bus in it lmao

that or they all look the same

>CAREERmaxxing is the ultimate redpill.
>>t. Med school student
t. Somebody who wasted their prime studying and is coping

med school isn't even careermaxxing, there are so many careers that pay better

in fact its truth, doesnt matter what guy behind screen looks like

t. will work jobs for highschoolers his entire life

hi advanced

sup

You're just a faggot, bro
If you (somehow) got the money for plastic surgery you'd still die alone because your personality is (and I hate to use this word) toxic and unbearable
I need to land only one punch to your face before or after the surgery and I'll make you look even worse

Yikes dude.
You realize medfags work the longest hours right? It is barely worth the pay

what plastic surgery retard did i say anything about it?

There's other less stressful careers out there that pay well

thecut.com/2019/05/incel-plastic-surgery.html
One punch
>one punch
1パンチ

WAN PANCH

Attached: 2019-05-24.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg (710x947, 259K)

at least in business consulting or finance if you can stick with the long hours you can eventually make insane levels of money, med careers are crazy hours and while they pay good they never make people truly rich unless they start a very successful practice which almost none do

lmao enjoy working under the socialized medical system in the coming years

>waste entire youth studying to work 90 hour work weeks so you can betabuxx for some used up whore who got passed around by college chads

Big oof

>he fell for the entrepreneur meme
user, I...

>heigh over face

Unfortunately, you’re coping. I’m 6’3 but ugly as sin. Women ghost me after the first date and nobody think I’m attractive. Height is important, but saying it’s more important than face is a nuclear cope

height unlocks the ability for face to matter

Quads dont lie. Money is all you need.

i dont get it

Still coping. Height is an attractiveness multiplier for face. Someone who is 5’10 with an 8/10 face is always going to pull more than someone is 5/10 but 6’3. Of course, if you’re 5’5, face is gonna basically not matter anymore, but that height is also an outlier

no its the opposite actually

>Actually falling for the doctor has status meme

Lol it's view as a very soon job your mom and dad probably wanted you to do.
Even selling luxury cars is more Alpha

nah I went to a top 5 grad school and I'm 100% sure I edumogg you. I could have gotten into med school but I'd rather have a job that pays well for the work you do.

>Still coping. Height is an attractiveness multiplier for face. Someone who is 5’10 with an 8/10 face is always going to pull more than someone is 5/10 but 6’3. Of course, if you’re 5’5, face is gonna basically not matter anymore, but that height is also an outlier

Attached: what faceframeheight posters look like.jpg (446x484, 15K)

>nonwhite
>chad