Been doing 5/3/1 for a month, feeling good about myself

>Been doing 5/3/1 for a month, feeling good about myself.
>Post shirtless selfie on Instagram
>Only people who like it are men.

Pic related

Attached: 993CA065-93A2-4762-992A-16C88B915A08.jpg (720x1280, 122K)

Yeah cool, but when are you going to start lifting weights though?

You look really soft wtf

Women don't care about muscles anymore, too many gymcels ruined it just like motorcycles

Way too tryhard. Women who know you know its an act. Be natural

Elliot Rogers is that you?

squatting 5 ibs
mfw

Attached: 1557888087387.jpg (530x520, 81K)

Only men can truly understand the human body.

You're far too small to be doing things like that bud. Keep going though you're going to make it. At least someone liked it rofl

every woman who has installed tinder has had 100s of these photos shoved in her face
2019 is a dark time

Jow Forums and blackpilled.

>Lifting for women
>Never gonna make it
why do I see this shit posted every day here?

>Posting progress after a month
Have some patience bro if you really want people to mire you got to put in the time (I'm talking like a year minimum before posting). Also looking into social media for gratification is never gonna be satisfying.

>monthly progression
>with that body
>with that gayness

Top tier twink physique. It's time to bulk fren

>Only people who like it are men.

same here bro with every pic selfie or whatever shit shirtless with my dog or whatever shit i update on Ig

i dont know if my face is more attractive than yours but im built and lean, muscular, years of training tons of food hitting hard the iron you know, this year. i will get into track to met people lifting got odd to me

also im a kissles virgin at 22, dont lift for girls matr lift to excel at some sport and stick with it

We've tired of incels so we're shooing them away

Welcome to the gym. Yesterday I caught myself admiring some dude's quads in a Costco. My T has also raised some since deadlifting and honing in my diet and I'm not saying I'd fuck a ladyboy, that's gay, full stop. But I do look twice.

You start this hobby/sport/passion/lifestyle/vain Instagram pursuit with good intentions, maybe even to get bitches, but everyone turns into a faggot. Remember that when you're on Grindr 9 months from now just "seeing how many matches I'd get if I were a knob jockey."

Attached: 1460303888822.jpg (252x223, 13K)

Maybe you start to attract women but at some point you care more about how you look/feel then what women think. Least that’s how I’ve been feeling.

Isn’t this the same guy that was worried about losing his “abs” by bulking up?

Also
>a month
Ok big boi

Yes

Fucking twink

I see this happen time and time again. Every man wants success in all endeavors to please women. A body, money, houses, cars, to impress the opposite sex. After years of pain and work when they reach the top of the mountian they find that all of the women they wanted are theirs to play with. Then they will realise that it isn't enough. They must ascend.
You're lifting for girls, but one day you will lift to leave humanity behind

>tfw no toned asian twink to fuck into submission

Attached: 4B125768-9F1C-40CA-8493-1B7940375B3F.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

Incels that try to get laid have ruined everything

Are you complaining about your Brodie’s complimenting your gains? Make friends are infinitely more important than approval from holes idiot

Men lift for other men. There is no way around it.

Twinky twink.Also I thought that is the ideal body for getting wamen according to looks incels hmmmmmmm

When I started getting fit, 90% of the compliments and observations came from other guys.
Women won't notice or care until you are something like two years into steady lifting.
A month? Get out of here.

OP Here. I think I’m becoming gay. Close this thread.

why the fuck are running 5/3/1 as a novice, get off the powerbloat shit

One of us

Attached: 1563150772237.jpg (1125x1124, 82K)

Looking tasty OP

only men like twinks

You have the perfect amount of body fat to have a lickable stomach