How bad have I let my self go ?

I’m 24 Male and 5ft 8 and around 340-350lbs

Attached: image.jpg (3088x2320, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=62UzLgdb1GQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's fixable. If you fix it, you will not only fix your body, but also your mind.

It's goin to take you around 1 year before you can wear human clothes again and another before you start looking good

really fucking bad bro. you can turn it around, anyone can, but fuck dude. You've got a lot of work to do. I hope this isn't actually you.

Pretty bad but you are young, start working on it now before it damages your health. Don't be like me, once you are 30+ it starts to show in your health. Regular low intensity exercise like walks or better yet swimming and only a mild calorie reduction (use the calculator). Black coffee is a great appetite suppressant.

Show us your tiny cock now too

290 @ 5'9"
"you" are porbabely 40-45% fat
you've ruined yourself hard guy
stop eating.

You're starting to look a bit chubby...
How's that hairline btw?

don't worry op I had and still have debilitating mental issues from child sexual abuse from 3-10 y/o. I've gone as high as 143 kg at 1.88m and as low as 58kg at 1.83 before that. I've swung up and down a couple of times which admittedly is really fucking bad but I'm going down again now. I already dropped from 140kg to 133kg today at 26 y/o. You can do it but just realize this shit takes time.
see

Get your ass in gear bud. You CAN and you WILL change your life but only if you want to

to was molested 6-11 and got fat now ive lost 60 lbs in 7 months and fucking heaps of trannies

thumbnail kind of looks like a sad cartoon dinosaur

Start counting calories and chip away at the fast food m8 and you'll make it. It'll take some time for you to cut off the pounds but people have made it through worse.

Attached: 1545773161145.jpg (350x371, 27K)

it's not unsalvageable, but some damage will be permanent. fix it now before it gets worse.

Attached: changes2.jpg (1785x1118, 465K)

fat people doing drugs amuses me

Still can look good, but it's going to take a long time and a lot of effort

it was sugar, just a joke picture

Its never too late OP. I'm still on my journey but I went from 350 down to 258. Diet and exercise man.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want.

are they cute trannies?

you've gone off the deep end

the moment you begin to change your eating habits is the first day you will begin to transform. for now, don’t even worry about working out. first physical priority is to start keto and intermittent fasting asap. mentally, you need to accept that you’ve let yourself go and that you need to change

godspeed you magnificent bastard

I second this emotion. Get into Ketosis, then fasting is so much easier. Don't worry about exercise for now.

You look good when I close my eyes

>5ft8
lol why bother losing weight? Keep going

Good is a stretch since he will have terrible stretch marks and a lot of loose skin. With surgery and exercise he can look okay at best, okay would be a massive improvement however

how bad have i let my self go?

27 male 5ft9 and around 135 lbs

Attached: body may 2019.jpg (1758x3048, 597K)

only passable ones yes very and they suck so good dick love throatpieing them

how about you let yourself go all over this dick, you cute fucker

You are not 130

Admit things are really, really bad currently. Get into therapy, stop overeating and keep positive of your future. I wish you great luck user!

r u calling me fat :(

Keto, and intermittent fasting
and remember, YOU CAN'T DO KETO HALF ASSED!!!
you have to keep carbs/sugar as low as possible, below 30grams, but below 10 is possible.
intermittent fasting, one meal a day, and 24-48 hour fasts are killer.
maybe look into a dry fast. with that much weight you can do it for a day or 2 no problem and each dry fast day is like 3 regular fast days.
and just because you are on keto, you need a calorie deficit too. no porking out.
also, go for a walk. start out with 10 minutes a day and add 5 minutes a week.
add light workout and build up
the first month you'll shed 5lbs a week easily if you are strict.

watch dr. berg and thomas delauer

As someone who's been trying keto for about a month now, I couldn't have said it better myself

You look fatter then 130

thats not very nice

Man that's really bad. Start cutting immediately, drink lots of water, low-intensity exercise like walking and swimming so you don't fuck your joints. Loose skin is practically unavoidable but if you go slow and steady, stay very hydrated, and build a good bit of muscle it can be minimized. Good luck.

Attached: 1561324150330.png (800x449, 523K)

No mean truth

ya bro, im a lardmonster hamplanet who has had my worldview changed by dr. berg and thomas delauer. down 30lbs since june

keto is different.
you don't feel as hungry as you might have on 'regular diets' but you gotta be strict.

im already under 400
my next goal is 350 (havent been under 350 in almost a decade)

keto is different. i now understand what is going on. and that it wasn't entirely my fault; we've all been lied to about what is healthy. they still push the same wrong information.

this isn't a goal. its a a paradigm shift. i'll think about food the same way again

It's over for you

c'mon man encourage the guy to get healthy
i wish scooby would ass rape all the haters

where do i look fat

very well said

you know i've been finishing a depression treatment recently and i've felt a lot happier.

But today I actually ate a lot of carbs and refined sugars today in the morning and it was really noticeable how that negatively affected my mood. It almost felt like the time i wasn't in the treatment

Properly eating not only makes you healthier, but it also boosts one's mood better than any medicince, you're on the right track!

natural carbs like fruit are ok, but if you are trying to lose weight, they will just hold you back.
fruit packages the cure (fiber) with the poison (sugar)

Normally I hate keto, but for you... keto.

What about fruit/vegetabale pulp? My roommate juices alot but he always throws alway the pulp, lately i've been using it for chili and it's been doing wonders for my ass.

the pulp is the fiber
juice is the same as soda
its sugar water
sugar comes from a cane or a beet. its a fruit
if you ate the inside of the cane or the whole sugar beet, it would be healthier than just the sugar juice.

maybe eat your roommates pulp. thats the good stuff.

Oh yeah, i've been eating the pulp for a while now. You'd think it would change the taste but it doesn't, it just thickens it. After stewing for a couple hours you wouldn't even know it was there.

lol

fixable but you'll need to put in at least a year of effort. Absolutely worth doing, much easier to fix this when you still have youth test levels. You need to start asap.

Lenny?

I would say just go for 15-30 min walks every day, but focus should be on diet until you're below 300 at least (maybe 270)

I let myself go before but never to the point that I dislocate my nipple position if I ever lose weight. You will have to accept that you will have lose skin and and a weird nipple position if you wanna lose all the fat

You're not beyond redemption, OP.

tdeecalculator.net/
Input your data and get a feel for how much you should eat, then subtract 500 kcal from that.
I know it's difficult to fix your diet overnight, so focus on making healthy choices if you can't fix everything. Instead of soda, drink non-carbonated, non-sugar drinks.
Instead of having sauce on everything you eat, learn to season your meat instead.
Stop eating when you're no longer hungry, not when you're full!

Exercise by simply getting used to being active. Walk a lot every single day, and be sure to see a doctor or physician so they can help you plan your journey forward.

You can fucking do it! I know you can!

INTERMITTENT FASTING

You can also consider literally starving yourself (I'm not even joking, look it up)

green split peas have one of the best fiber/calorie ratios in the world, eat them for more fiber. You can usually buy a pound for about a dollar.

Same guy here: you don't look fat at all just not 130 skinny. I would think I would see your web cage more but idk. You look perfectly normal

post another pic from a different angle so we can tell

How did you not become skinny fat?

no im a diff fag

>the average /ck/ poster

Attached: D0EAE6FE-F0C4-4A97-B7E9-3CD65D7979E8.jpg (200x202, 12K)

who says I'm not skinnyfat? (I am, and with some loose skin to boot)

Attached: 20190713_110950-.jpg (956x968, 326K)

Twinkmode

on gear*

Oh okay, I was just wondering because I'm 6 feet tall and 162 pounds and your 166 pounds looks a lot more thinner than my current weight. Good job on your weight loss.

oh, I guess fat distribution might have something to do with it. I hold/held a lot of fat in my thighs and butt, which sometimes makes me look relatively thin due to having very little face and arm fat.

"twig arms" especially will make almost any guy look like a skelly, even if they have a fat ass or thighs or belly. and I definitely have twig arms.

You've permanently disfigured yourself.

you can kinda see my ribs on the sides but also across the fornt of the chest which is the worst

also believe me i dont look perfectly normal my arms are completely emaciated, wrists are literally 5.5-5.75 '(depending on where you measure) girth

Attached: IMG_1880.jpg (2448x3264, 544K)

>believe me i dont look perfectly normal
uhh.. what exactly do you think the problem is? I mean, you're obviously not Jow Forums, but you still do look perfectly normal as far as bodies go.

>but you still do look perfectly normal as far as bodies go.
aw thats nice

>tfw thinner body than even thin girls i see who all still have belly

i guess that comes from doing my biking 10 miles a day

I mean, you're making it sound like you're emaciated but you're nowhere even near real skelly/anorexia territory. you have a decent amount of padding to you and you wear it very well, it looks good on you.

don't know what your goals are but I can only imagine lifting isn't one of them if you're biking 10 miles a day and looking like that. if your goal is to be on the thinner side but maintain an aesthetic good look as a twink.. well congratulations, you did it already.

LOWER THE CAMERA
GOD PLEASE JUST A LITTLE

i have the same exact body and height and I'm 140-45. Try re weighing yourself again at the end of the day.

This is a body of a high school boy. [spoiler]I find it sexy[/spoiler]

Attached: 1553786589926.gif (500x500, 59K)

>is all lost?
No. Never is.
All that exists is the future. And sure, you'll never get as far as someone who has a better (less fat) starting point...but who cares?

>Black coffee is a great appetite suppressant.
Also makes you shit. Down 1/2L, and within 30min you'll be shitting.

>wrists are 5.5-5.75"
That's the size of a large cock.

Yes because I am too dumb to read a 10 lb difference. I promise I am 135. I don’t know if people thinking I look 10 lbs heavier is a compliment or insult I pretty much am anorexic though... I don’t really eat a lot of food and don’t really have the desire to and get full really easily

> tfw wrists are only half an inch thicker than my dick

lel

You look like a normal 20 yr old dude. Like not skinny/fat/fit or anything. Like just a default body.

>I pretty much am anorexic though..
are you still losing weight? or have you stabilized? you're not at unhealthy levels if you're stable at 135 and 5'9" as you said you were, so if your weight is stable then I wouldn't worry about it or call you anorexic, you just don't have much of an appetite which is normal for some people.

also, if you're into dudes you're basically set. especially if the face game is on point.

very bad

you mean you lost your face user?

youtube.com/watch?v=62UzLgdb1GQ

Some good advice ITT OP, but how did you wind up getting fat?

Ok gay pedo

Yes weight stable for years

>also, if you're into dudes you're basically set. especially if the face game is on point.
I’m not gay and I’m ugly

no it's fine you look good
did you believe it?

ha fuck lenny cant wait to show this to everyone

>tfw bigger tits than OP due to gynecomastia and obesity

Attached: D3zJYVhWsAEl5Ii.jpg (933x1118, 78K)

>5'10
>started at 315
>currently at 265
Am I going to have a ton of loose skin if I make it?

In a similar situation what's a good routine for me to get into?

It's pretty bad but what you're saying is bullshit. Skin is pretty elastic. Weight loss and muscle gain is key though.

He can never look flawless again, but still ok enough to survive life just fine.

Attached: index.jpg (317x159, 8K)

That's bad, no point in denying the obvious.
However, you already made the first, and arguably most important step: you *recognized* that you have a problem and should fix it. Many fat people instead just keep deluding themselves without ever taking action.
Luckily, you can lose that fat if you commit to it and do everything right. There isn't really any magic shortcut: eat a bit less, exercise more. It's gonna take some time, but you'll make it.