Only fitness icon redpilled on the tranny agenda

>only fitness icon redpilled on the tranny agenda

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-15 at 19.57.57.png (203x266, 68K)

Pretty sure Wendler feels the same and most other icons do too; they just aren't retarded enough to say it out loud.

>fitness
>icon
he's neither

that doesn't make his training advice good

tranny defence squad

>implying papa candito isnt redpilled on the tranny agenda and just a better human all around than bloatmaxx rippetoe

Dilate

trannies are just jealous that he has bigger tiddies than they ever will

dilate
Who wants to try next? Tell me about bane! Why does he wear the mask?

Dilate

to clarify, I agree that he is redpilled, but his training advice still sucks

They all believe the same thing it's just that they're scared of the backlash from mentally ill, politically motivated tranny vegans

Redpilled on trannies
But literal cuck.

Candito came out with some pharmacy grade redpill on the topic recently.

have hip drive

If I never saw another thread about trannies it'd be too soon. The only reason it seems everywhere is that there's literally AT MINIMUM a handful of threads on every board about them at all times. They're a fringe population and always will be, they just have a lot of media hype because it upsets the fuck out of people and generates press.

I don't understand why rip makes videos about trannies. The people that would disagree with him have no idea who he is

They're too busy being woke on Twitter and sheit

Attached: 1563198650516.jpg (925x617, 88K)

But but I like wendler =(

out of the loop, can someone share the videos discussing trannies?

just go to Candito's channel. TLDR is they're competing in weight classes/federations that hardly have contestants to begin with, so their dominance is a bit overstated albeit unfair. he brings on a PhD dude who shows data re: PEDs and the advantage of being a man passed puberty vs women. Basically, even a woman on PEDs is STILL 40% weaker than a tranny taking HRT. PEDs = 10%~, men generally 60% stronger than women, going through HRT is a -10%~

Pls explain the cuck shit. Ive seen it posted again and again I dont know wtf happened