Where does fit do OHP? I use the squat rack

Where does fit do OHP? I use the squat rack.

I squat then superset OHP and dare one of you to say something to me at the gym.

Attached: 1562822285477.jpg (543x589, 54K)

>OHP on squat rack?
Where else would you do it?

I do it at home

The squat rack is where you ohp, deadlifting right outside the squat rack is autistic though

Do ppl do OHP from the dead lifting platform?

yeah I OHP on the platform right before I go and fuck your mom

>does OHP from platform
How does fit do it, skipping leg day...

Shut the fuck up retard

i do it from the floor facing all the stationary bikes, i like having an audience makes grinding reps easier

Platform or Squat Rack for me.

With dumbells anywhere your not taking up space where someone else could be working out

There's a special spot in hell for people like you

I do it on a bench press which is in the middle of the gym. Ill slap on 165 lbs and clean the weight and start OHPing in front of everyone, effectively mass mogging the entire gym

OHP in the rack. If all the racks are taken I work in with someone squatting. I OHP more than the people squat at my gym. Not a brag, hardly anybody goes over 185lbs on squat.

So it seems like the consensus is to use the squat rack. Anyone that says otherwise can just stay mad and mire my superset.

The dumbbells are an alternative but not a replacement.

OHP in the squat rack is now a rule in Fit. Put it in the sticky.

Attached: 1560058388525.gif (640x480, 125K)

nobody here fucking cleans 160-190 lbs and just do military presses that way ?

If you're OHPing heavy then a power clean before your set will take energy out of you and make it harder to OHP

Based. Same here OP.
No angry squatfags at my gym have stepped up to the plate yet.

On the outside edge of my home gym rack as the top is too short to do it within. I then do calf raises from the same position for my tiny calves. Yes I'm a calflet.

Austin powers.jpg

Attached: 1560039232773.jpg (200x199, 8K)

smith machine is only real OHP

I do that if there's no room anywhere, but the moment something opens up I grab. Using a rack will let me do 6 reps instead of 4, why waste those two?

OHP - cardio rack
Face cums - ur moms rack

>OHP
>Not HSPU
Are you even trying?

Attached: 1494333327559.jpg (957x1518, 127K)

Unironically I power clean the bar from the ground and then do my set

squat rack if it's full then deadlift platform and if both are full i take a barbell from the bench then clean and ohp it in the middle of the gym

Seated dumbbell shoulder press is superior in every way except for maximizing injury potential.

Lol 165 OHP isn’t mogging anyone

At my gym there are Olympic platforms immediately adjacent to the squat racks, and you can deadlift and drop as much as you want on the platforms but God forbid you deadlift off the platform.

Not even on yoga mats?

>when your gym doesn't have the miniature barbell with weights a fixed for convenience of use

I deadlift IN the rack when the gym's too busy to deadlift somewhere more appropriate.

Attached: DZUC3iD.jpg (640x633, 58K)

You should be able to easily clean way more than you can press.

How fucking weak are you that you can OHP your squat?