This Body

Be honest fit, do this kind of body attracts girls or is it some niche thing?

Attached: IMG_20190331_205306.jpg (1552x2752, 1.2M)

You're asking the wrong board. Jow Forumsizens think everyone is either juicing, skelly, or gyno. Autists will never think someones body is attractive because of body dysmorphia

As someone with an almost identical albeit little more muscular body, yes, females see it and imagine dragging their tongue down the abs straight to the forbidden forest

I'd fuck you. But i'm a man. Does that answer your question?

Yeah girls might like it but I don't know why you'd post here. On a fitness forum. About fitness.

Girls like DYELs as long as they have visible abs. So yes, it does. It's also what normies would call 'ripped'.

>might
that body is better than 95% of the male population, any girl would agree

What kinda jeans are those dawg?

The reason I'm asking is because browsing this board it looks like you have to be Henry cavill tier to look good. And it's kinda hard for me to gain weight.

Attached: 1562895054363.png (322x466, 390K)

>hard to gain weight

Attached: IMG_0030.jpg (375x360, 19K)

>don't be fat
>have nice haircut
>don't be totally untrained

you can now fuck the majority of all women

yes girls love that bod

but thats not the perfect body for lifting or fighting because of your low bodyfat and not so big core you may get rekd easily by a few punches or in a heavy DL/SQUAT

but them again if you dont live in a shithole nobody gonna stab you so a 90 cm muscular waist not gonna be neccesary

Have you tried drinking one (1) gallon of whole milk everyday

What this guy said and this However, you are not among normies here but autists. People on this board hold themselves to much, much higher standards than normies - that is, those who actually lift. This causes body dysmorphia among other things. The 1/2/3/4 standard is DYEL-tier on Jow Forums, which it is, but to a normie, a 225 bench or 315 squat is a ridiculous amount of weight. Same with body, you are a skelly DYEL with low body fat, a twink, weak and frail but for normies, your abs and definition make you 'ripped' like I said before. It's up to you if you want to become something great or be just enough for normies to swoon over your abs.

Attached: 1522321961499.jpg (2941x3000, 1.31M)

Gay

>does this kind of body attract
yes
>girls
no

How to achieve this body

>t. Skeletor

Attached: C0FCF07F-8F4C-4482-9107-17F16CF505ED.jpg (1280x960, 309K)

This attracts faggots.
t. faggot

It attracts teenage girls and very young women, but the issue is that when he's wearing a shirt no one is able to tell if that guy is skinny and "fit" or just skinny.

If by niche you mean attracting men.

Look, as long as you aren't big enough so everyone can tell that you lift when you are wearing clothes your body basically doesn't make a difference.

You might get a few mires if you are shirtless. Otherwise people perceive you as just skinny or skeletor lord. Don't settle for mediocrity and go actually lift son. Chest, lats and shoulders should be the focus of an aesthetic physique unless you are only here to appeal normies.

This.

str8 btw

you'll attract gay dudes like me who want to fuck that ass and suck your toes

>do this kind of body attracts girls
Absolutely.

Gays like muscly guys more, though.

His body looks ok for me.
t. gay

No they dont faggot.

I'd smash bb

Attached: Heres+a+little+poem_b6d154_6044965.jpg (900x900, 179K)

eat

THANK YOU WIZARD OF NATTY GAINZ

>talking to coworkers about lifting
>bring up making my last deadlift pr @4.75 plate
>one of them asks if he could do it
>this guy only does cardio because he's trying to lower his bf. absolute twink mode
>tell him he might be able to hit 2 plate, maybe
>insists he can do it
>go to gym at work during lunch
>load up barbell
>let him rip
>stop him before he breaks his back
worst part was he asked me to hit my pr again the day after setting it. shouldn't have wasted my lunch break.

this looks too small and pale to attract girls, but gay guys really like it

>Fitness thread in a fitness forum

Have you ever been to bodybuilding forums?