Why aren't you drinking raw milk user

why aren't you drinking raw milk user
do you like being smol?

Attached: rat milk.jpg (1037x864, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

russellyanderson.com/health/report-in-favor-of-raw-milk-06-07.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because that shit is expensive and also high in fat and lactose aka sugar

it's easier to digest lactose in raw milk though so sugar shouldn't be a problem for you unless you're fat and on keto

Attached: rat milk 2.jpg (1234x847, 201K)

My gf has pet rats (they're bro tier pets). She's doesn't give them milk and they live for 2-3 years. I'm calling shenanigans on that study.

russellyanderson.com/health/report-in-favor-of-raw-milk-06-07.pdf
page 22 kind sir
Aajonus Vonderplantiz tried to make it legal to sell raw milk in Cali but Arnold Schwarzenegger stopped it

>Bans raw milk
>Proudly and staunchly pro vegan and anti meat in his old age
>Known to be a huge troll/shitposter
Is Ahnald a gains goblin?

Ahnald has fake hair and looks like a slob

ahnald probably grew up on raw milk till he went to the states
gotta keep the good stuff away from plebs so they don't break my records

I fucking knew it.
Goddamn Ahnold you gains goblinoid fuck.
I bet you are feeding your fat kid like an American and your fit kid like yourself.

how do i break into ahnold's secret dairy farm?

I drew a lot of milk when growing up and I can say that it doesn't affect your height.
I am 26yo and 178cm. I am 1-2cm higher than my father.
And I've been drinking A LOT of milk throughout my life because I find it delicious.

>a lot of milk?
>"yeah I mean a glass every morning, with breakfast"
>was it raw though you fucking idiot
>"n-no why?"

Attached: 1556331825786.png (800x600, 55K)

"milk is for babies, when you grow up you have to drink beer"

>Dude drink carbwhater with alcohol
>Me? Haha I’d never do that when in prime silly Manlet that’s for you
Fucking Ahnohld.

ever wonder why farmers are big and strong if they do phhysical work
it's cuz they drink the raw milk ya dingus

I have nothing against milk but that experiment seems fucking dumb. Also why would you give the date but not the full reference if the study wasn't trash.
All baby mammals need to drink milk to survive, that's part of what makes us different from reptiles etc(unless we drink specially made forumula which was difficult to make until recently).
Doesn't even tell us if it's a black or brown rat, doesn't tell us what the rats body composition was.
Lastly rats are not that similar to humans, there's a reason we use a variety of animals much more closely related to ourselves.(or better yet the human studies that have been conducted).
This is the kind of science they use to shill supplements with "experience 10% extra growth of mass over 24 weeks"(only tested on rats, not FDA approves)

humans have been drinking raw milk for 10,000 years yet it's outlawed to drink that now even if you purchase it from a farmer directly, as long as the farmer isn't sick from drinking his raw milk why should I not be allowed?
The pus they have you drinking is 1/10th the worth of raw milk and only a small amount of the population can digest it. Face it, you've been stuffing your face with garbage this whole time and refuse to believe in the gains you could've had.

Isn't milk pasteurised to neutralise harmful bacteria and prevent infection, and also to extend shelf life so it can be stored and sold easier?
I can't see raw milk becoming popular unless it could be disinfected and sold at a smaller scale.

>2001 plus 18
>still drinking milk

Just eat solid milk like the rest of us

right it will never be popular but it's there for the people who would like to try out the health benefits. pasteurization denatures the enzymes making some people lack toast in tolerant kek
it's also lessens the bio availability of proteins and vitamins
there's another thread up on how fucked up commercial milk is from making the cows constantly pregnant and them providing 3x the milk volume even though they stay locked up in small spaces eating brewery trash

I am eating raw cheese, is that good enough?

Actually much of the sugar in milk is indigestible. It feeds your gut fauna

better than anyone who doesn't eat raw meat
enjoy your gains

>indigestible
how come it knocks you out of keto then

Clearly said I wasn't against milk, I've drank raw milk, my family used to get it "free" as part of a club that cost 10 pounds a month to be a member.

Your reply just makes raw milk supporters look bad.

it's Jow Forums clearly im not part of those "members"