Since i don't have a gf than this won't matter...

Since i don't have a gf than this won't matter. I have begun for some time now to just talk to women and its actually quite amazing. They're just people of course.

Thank God I don't actually believe the shit I read on Jow Forums.
Basically, treat them with respect and just talk to them. I wish I knew this before but it seems when you're a fat sack of shit no girl wants anything to do with you!

What's amazing about it is i actually enjoy their company? That doesn't make me gay does it? Wait. Does that make me gay if i like talking to women?

Attached: D5cenhSXoAATg2c.jpg (300x301, 14K)

OP is a fag

Gaypilled and frenpilled

Damn. That's what scares me

Only gay guys like talking to women? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm joking you retards. Women are great!

Attached: tumblr_m9wtmq9gE41rqfhi2o1_500.gif (450x302, 490K)

>Women are great!
>File: tumblr
Yeah, checks out.

Talked to this girl today. She doesn't workout but she's into MMA and she's been training for years.

I made a joke and we both laughed.
I said damn you can kick some ass aye. And we just both started laughing.

She's also into the same music as me. Ffdp. Disturbed and other things

She also knows about powerlifting but doesn't workout at all.
She also. Said you look really STRONG!
Ahhhh. I love women

She's still in college btw.

Talked to this cute short black queen today and she was fucking hilarious. She's short though. We were standing face to face and just talking. Amazing experience

Except one thing. She shit tested me in a very funny way. (Sexual content)
I passed the shit test.

Talked to a young art hoe going to college out here. She's into art and other things but idk or remember what we talked about.

Tried talking to another girl and she ignored me completely. Nothing wrong with that. I talked to some other ones

Oh yea. Talked to another girl like 5 times now in past two weeks. She's cool to but kind of dumb. (Not all women are intelligent or interesting at all)

So far. Only two women i have met are worth my time. Only two.

Talked to this other tall black girl but it didn't go anywhere. Black girls don't like tall white men.

>king chad alpha
I'm going to make it.

Attached: 26.jpg (1024x794, 87K)

Glad you're talking to women op.

Thanks.

Any tips? I'm still learning

Attached: 16488211.jpg (1024x904, 73K)

Your taste in music is faggy as fuck. You're definitely a fag.

I started talking to them normally as well. The thing is that most guys around them treat them differently after they turn 14-15. If you're not desperate or a creep you immediately stand out from the rest

Well one of them did a really odd shit test. She adjusted her fucking camel toe. Her yoga pants must have been uncomfortable or something. So we're standing there talking and she adjusted her fucking pants/camel toe

I didn't even look. I was looking into her eyes and just talking to her. Was that a shit test?
.did she want the D

Attached: 1560113142393.png (346x450, 70K)

When you first encounter them, stare them down and lick your lips hungrily. This is a sign of dominance and she will submissive towards you from that moment on. Remember, when house breaking her, it is acceptable to drag her by the collar and push her face into her mess while telling her "No!". This will negatively reinforce the bad behavior and she will relatively quickly learn to stop pissing on the fucking drapes.

Honestly, nobody knows and nobody ever will. Don't take serious advise form me though since I'm perpetually single

I'm ignoring this ok. But they're usually the ones licking their lips at me

It doesn't matter. Stop overthinking every single thing a woman does and just go with the flow. It doesn't matter what she thought of you, or what she was doing. Just talk without reservation.

That mean's you've been dominate by the female, and your mother is going to die in her sleep tonight unless you reply to this post.

I know that you're just trolling but there are some PUA nerds in here who will believe you and end up in jail.

That's not negative reinforcement, retard. That's punishment.

I know. When I'm in the moment and basically myself. Things go good

Idk how to explain this. But women are actually cool. Not sure why they NEVER GAVE ME ATTENTION WHEN I WAS A FAT FUCKING ENGINNEER

That's good but they hide their crazy..
you will think you understand them and then they will do something that is just beyond reason or logic
I'd say it's probably from hormones like estrogen and their emotionality
As guys we try to break things down, this board is a good example where people quote research and try to figure out optimal conditions, whereas generally females do things based off of their moods and how they feel about any given situation

This is a dude larping as a girl larping as a dude. Jow Forums is a magical place.

>muh shit test

Please dear God stop saying this cringe shit

>hurr just talk to them normally
well guess what, they don't want to talk to me

Women will usually just sit or stand around waiting for a guy to walk up to them

Guess what. Walk up to them and just start talking. If she's says leave me alone than turn around and leave. Most if not all women actually want a guy to walk up to them and talk to them. I think it's super cringe if a guy is trying his hardest to ignore women completely. They're people. Don't ignore them and pretend they don't exist or she's not standing right fucking there. Do not ignore women unless you need to for some reason. Guess what
Talk to them! Well not really. Don't talk to them
I will!!!!

Treat them well. Unless you're ugly or fat. Well better luck in the next life. I can walk up to any female and just start talking to them.

Except one. She won't give me the time of day.

I took up boxing a few weeks ago and when I was at class yesterday, I was paired with a girl about the same age as me. She had a bit more experience, but I'm way stronger than her, so I tried to not hit too hard. She had really good technique, bht I still came out on top, because when she got really aggressive she kinda walked into my punches. After a few minutes, I told her her nose was bleeding, and when she saw how bad I felt about it, she hugged me. It was cute

Attached: 1553062494380.jpg (640x421, 20K)

Completely delusional

All girls who do martial arts are super angry, agressive in fight but like in a bad way.
I remember when I started training kickboxing after 2 years of break and went for my first sparring session.
Got paired up with a woman that was suppoused to have her pro debut.
I was in shitty form, slow, no stamina and my technique was akward as fuck.
She would eat every counter punch to the face. When she started atacking me (ora ora ora style) I would just put up my guard like turtle and wait until she stops and smack her with a counter.
As she was suppoused to be a pro and I was out of shape I didnt hold back but honestly I was disapointed. She was better than me physicaly, faster, better cardio and I could feel that she could deliver hard punches pretty quickly but SHE WOULD JUST WALK FORWARD and attack. No strategy, no feints, NO DEFENCE.
Honestly I felts salty about the sport after that. Like I had a dream of going pro my whole life and I was really smart and quite technical fighter but was never good enough to make it and this woman is supposed to be a pro when she just got a black eye from slow skelly

>walk forward and attack ora ora style
>eat every counter to the face
Fucking this. I played the lean away and punch on her like 15 times and she ate it all square to the face

>Black girls don't like tall white men
what the fuck? Do you live in opposite land?

Read "Art of Seduction"

I have the book..i left out a big story actually

I've been flirting more. Just playful seduction and conversation with this girl. Like i said i love women.

Yeah this book is great.

Trust me. You don't need the book to learn
When you talk to them you'll learn what to do.