Do you eat the same thing everyday? If so, what is it?

Do you eat the same thing everyday? If so, what is it?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

If you meal prep and you’re not a competitive bodybuilder/athlete ur a fagit

Justify this statement

Chicken, oatmeal, broccoli.

same shit whole week, switch it up each week
honestly this is shit. need to add variety.

Rice, Sweet Potatoes, Veggie Stiry Fries, Beef Roast, Stews, Hotdish, Protein Shakes, Nuts, Salted Oatmeal

What's in your pic but with more vegetables.

Idk why but /ck/ gets super assblasted about preparing meals a day or 2 in advance. Of course they hate everything that isn't fastfood but still it seems to strike a nerve.

Cause it’s not that deep. Just track your calories & macros with myfitnesspal and eat fresh food. Not some trash out of Tupperware

Meal prep gets around the issue of not having time to cook certain meals on certain days. The idea someone would cook every meal just before eating it while still eating fresh and healthy implies they're a NEET.

I get meal prep regarding convenience but how you reheat it with out using a (((microwave)))?

I literally refuse let one zap my nutrients so I don’t get the idea of meal prep when I can just cook it fresh

chicken, minced meat (pork and beef)
rice, potatoes or pasta
veggies
some sauce

combination of these every day

Unless you’re eating over 3500 calories every single day you should have time to cook meals.

digits

Attached: spherical.jpg (240x320, 17K)

>cooking time is related to total calories

You're a fucking mongoloid

I've been eating a cup of yogurt with a banana for breakfast every day for like 6 years now.

I usually prep a weeks worth of lunches on Sunday so I have a healthy lunch to eat at work. So I end up having the same lunch every day. Usually some mixture of rice, veggies and meat. This week rice, black beans, ground turkey, cheese and spinach with a side of mixed veggies.

I usually cook my dinner fresh every night so it varies a lot.

It takes 10-15 minutes to cook a meal. I cook one large meal that's around 2500-3000kcal on average and split it into 2 servings, so I only need to reheat the second one.

I have 8oz of chicken (blended in blender)
Mixed with
100g(dry weighed) of rice. I mix in hot sauce and boom I have this twice a day

If you use a lower power on the microwave with the lid on your container loosely covering it you can effectively steam your food if there's enough water content. Just make sure you don't over cook it.

Microwaves don't really zap your nutrients, any cooking method that heats food too quickly at a super high temp will destroy some nutrients.

Or you could use glass containers and heat them in the oven. Or prep foods that don't need to be re-heated.

It takes a lot longer than 15 minutes to cook my meals. If all you're doing is tossing meat and veges in a skillet, sure. Beyond that, I'd still rather be more efficient with my time and cook 3-4 days worth in one go for anything which doesn't rapidly expire.

Over 3.5k is a standard bulk

Oats and fruit for breakfast, chicken breast and salad for dinner usually some form of curry or sauce with chicken breast or fish with vegetables for dinner.

I do meal prep for dinner but don't do it so much for the nutrition as for the time management. Cooking a bunch of shit on sunday evening makes a massive difference since I don't really have the time to be cooking every day

Chicken and rice every single day

On a cut I always eat grilled chicken with two eggs, twice a day, and a whey shake with skimmed milk and a banana.

Kind of boring but I'm losing almost a kilo a week.

Attached: iine.gif (356x294, 98K)

i cannot believe people actually do this. have fun eating the same boring tastless shit in a plastic container meanwhile i shovel saturated fats and simple carbs into my face all day, do calisthenics for 20 minutes and never gain weight, just getting leaner and more vascular and ripped. no "cutting" or "bulking", just actually exercising instead of wasting time putting shitty dry broccoli and prefrozen chicken and doing memeshit

Attached: 79FDA419-46C9-4851-A3D1-01DCD216CE00.jpg (1080x1080, 150K)

Potatoes (raw), boiled eggs, any sort of meat from the butcher so theres no estrogen, and 1 or 2 bottles of water for all meals

Eat some vegetables.

Pussy, I eat pussy

Ew

Which ones would you recommend? I don't wanna get cholesterol or some shit

Any fibrous vegetable. Broccoli, green beans, asparagus, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, peas, etc.

Why do you need to eat the food hot like a bourgeois faggit??
Just fucking eat it cold like a man!

Do I have to cook them in some way? Can you eat them raw?

I feel ashamed to ask but yeah. I will probably buy lots of broccoli and start adding it to every meal starting tomorrow.

Have been eating some lentils with vegetable sauce because it's cold as shit here but of course I know it's not enough.

Maybe some leafy greens like spinach? Or at least some frozen mixed vegetables. Really just try and find some veggies you actually like to add into your diet.

I have a friend who hates vegetables, but he tried a few and found out he likes green beans so he's been eating some every day with his lunch. It's better than nothing.

I'm unironically making a list to buy a small bit of everything and try to either eat it, or make a liquid soup with it

Post body

Raw, steamed, baked, or grilled all work. For broccoli, I'd recommend steamed or baked. The texture is a little rough and dry raw, but you're welcome to try it.

If you buy frozen broccoli, steam it. If you buy fresh broccoli, I recommend trying it baked first. Around 200C / 400F for 30 minutes does the job.

>what do you eat everyday
Gains

t. women

More food = more cooking you troglodyte. What’s so hard to understand about that? Are you okay?

Confirmed NEET life. I make meals fresh. When I was working I would make dinner at night and breakfast/lunch for the next day. Roughly 1 hour of cooking a day

Youre living in a fucking fantasy land you pathetic cuck. I can only imagine what you look like.

Those bags of veggies you can steam in the microwave were how I first started adding them into my diet. I still use them a lot for meal prep or when I need a quick meal.

Getting some fiber in your diet will probably help you feel better and feel less hungry during the day.

Ok I will, thank you lots

I keep some steamer bags for backup when I run out of fresh broccoli and don't have time to go to the store.

>cooking 1 chickenbreasts takes the same ammount as cooking 5 chickenbreasts

oh ok

lmao