This guy is kind of a loser

This guy is kind of a loser.
What's the point of taking a bunch of roids as an oly lifter if you're not even gonna compete?
The only reason he can't compete is literally because he took so much roids that he wouldn't qualify.

Attached: BigBoie.png (489x435, 294K)

Losers put others down with no actual intention of the edification of others. Competition is pointless and actually unhealthy. Regardless of what the world tells you. Why do you think so many people in the American workplace lie, cheat, and steal? Desperation, competition, fear.

He's a humble guy and honestly I respect him for not competing. Zach Zeiler hasn't competed yet from what I've gathered and that's also respectable. Whoopty do you got some trophies and some money. Not everyone wants to just be esteemed by others. The true glory is when you are esteemed not only by your human spirit, but by God also.

Maybe he just liked being a big guy.

>roid
>do the honorable thing and don't compete in the natty leagues

Based Clarence.

>Competition is pointless and actually unhealthy.
If he competed he would actually be forced to take less roids so I think this is quite the opposite.

>natty leagues
they're not natty they just take less so they don't get popped.

>natty leagues

You're a fucking loser. Hes near the pinnacle of human strength, and all you can do is sit back and berate from your chair on what might not even be the truth. Hes been lifting consistently for about 10 years, he absolutely could be natty, and even if he isn't, who gives a shit?

He looks and lifts like a greek god and you sit in your armchair with your cheeto crumbs after finishing your daily wanking marathon where you fawn over women that you will never be able to get. Hes squatting weight and pulling deads that put him in the top 99th percentile of human strength in the world. The only thing you pull is your fat when you go to take a piss.

You even having the audacity to create this thread in the first place is incredible. Fucking idiot

Attached: brainlet.png (478x523, 14K)

Technically yes. But the point still stands.

"Im gonna be one of the swolest dudes up on that stage"
"Yeah boiiii"
What are you like 12 get out of here with that trash. I was amazed how many 'adults' still act like kids after I grew up. It still does amaze me.

>he absolutely could be natty

Attached: lanky.png (496x525, 232K)

Makes money from hosting seminars, posting videos on youtube, and having a Patreon. Also I think sells programming and coaches people. Also weightlifting is fun, even if you have no aspirations to compete.

Clarence is on gear. He makes a lot of jokes about it in videos.

Attached: clarence.png (800x400, 375K)

Attached: 1561953221256.jpg (480x480, 14K)

He would make more money if he competed too.
But it's funny how you think competing is stupid.
So Lu Xiajun and Pyrros Dimas and Stefan Botev are losers according to you, but not Clarence?
Ok retard.

Attached: huehuehuehuehuehue.png (574x435, 486K)

He doesn't compete because of injuries

Imagine worrying this much about why somebody enjoys doing something. If you worried this much about getting a girlfriend OP perhaps you wouldn't be moaning on a Vietnamese Handknitting Board about a hobbyist who clean & jerks 220.

Dude. I never said those individuals were stupid. I said competing is dumb. Cmon now. Get real. Also post body.

>why doesn't this guy do as i say
>hes a loser
yeah, you make a good point OP. Everyone should listen to you and do what you like

Even if he isn't, so what? Its his body, he isn't hurting anyone, he isn't cheating and competing in natty feds, hes allowed to live whatever lifestyle he wants.

I honestly discredit the 'not natty' accusation so much now seeing as I get it regularly and I'm not even that impressive yet. The reality is the people employing this 'not natty' disposition, do it from a place of insecurity. They point towards the prospect of said individual out performing and out-working them to the extreme as a result of some external help, so as to console themselves and shield themselves from the truth that they are, by comparison, so weak and pathetic, and also to displace any responsibility for lack of one's own results.

>Competition is dumb and pointless
>Competitors are not stupid though
Pick one.

I mean yeah I guess I went too far calling him a loser.
I just think it's a mistake not competing.

Now you post body.

Attached: cursed.png (369x402, 291K)

not the same user you are bickering with but you look like you have done 20 pushups per day for like a month and you are complaining about a guy that lifts for a living.

Condemning people is calling their future a zero. It means you're saying their is no hope for them and that they can't do better. So calling them stupid would be dumb.

My front has excess fat. I've been on a bulk so, no point posting it. Just hit 1/2/3/3.75 as of today for reps.

Also, looking good man. How long you been lifting?

Forgot to post picture. Silly me.

Attached: 20180805_224516.jpg (1087x1130, 547K)

This poster is guaranteed to be underaged. Doesn't mean he's wrong though.

>you look like you have done 20 pushups per day for like a month
yeah it sucks.
I need to bulk.

>Just hit 1/2/3/3
I don't bench but I ohp the same as you and back squat 125kg. (dl 115kg lol)

Been lifting for about a year and oly lifting since january.

You think you are a special snowflake with a trip on an anonymous site.. this is not social media and your opinion is not so significant that it should need to be attributed to your little persona
I didn't read your post I just wanted to remind you if you've forgotten

"Underaged". Dude this pic was from last year. I'm literally 26.

Attached: 20180805_224631.jpg (1514x1228, 1.04M)

Supermang is an authority on roids and a well known tranny lover.

Oof

Attached: Screenshot_20190716-024610~2.png (639x230, 116K)

Told you

Couldn't care less who he is, tripfags are severely disfunctional and need to stay contained in fraud
>He knows a lot about abusing drugs
Gee I should take some notes and look up to him

>balding cuck bitch hair
>shit dough boy body
>phone is HUGE in his little hand, so turbo manlet
>bitch tits
>beer gut
>photo taken in his grandma's bathroom

lmao what a fucking catastrophe

Attached: 1542089887308.png (650x650, 43K)

he looks like total garbage and is a confirmed 5'6 manlet. he literally looks like quasimodo's retard son and is notorious for being an unlikable faggot. i'm not even kidding.

>supermang

holy phuk i havent been here in years and this nigga still trippin

>You think you are a special snowflake with a trip on an anonymous site.

I am your physical superior on a website dedicated to the pursuit of fitness, therefore I AM the fucking authority on this topic and my opinion is 100x more relevant than yours

You are a weak beta male with small girly arms, if you ever saw me walking in the street with your girl, upon eye contact you would immediately avert your gaze and your small balls would shrink and retract inside your abdomen simultaneously while your girl became wet like niagra falls, she'd want to suck my juicy thicc dick more than she wants to suck your unaesthetic unlifting flacid emasculated babydick

PS: fucking small dyel faggot bitch small muscles and queer

Attached: absolute unit july 2019 88kg.png (554x761, 723K)

Based Supermang.

How are your lifts atm? Not just big 3, but stuff like OHP and weigthed chins/pullups? You are natty atm?

>The only reason he can't compete is literally because he took so much roids that he wouldn't qualify
Not really, the main reason is that he started to late. If you want to be able compete with the chinese and russians you have to start oly lifting at 6 years old

wasn't he roiding when he was competing? he's a lot smaller than he was

word

>Competition is pointless and actually unhealthy
Sounds like something a loser would say.

I can get not wanting to compete in sports like kickboxing or boxing. You can get seriously hurt and it might forever ruin your passionate hobby.

But for oly, you just show up and lift something up and down like in the gym. Why wouldn't he compete if natty?

When you're done competing with men. Compete with a horse.

>if natty

Attached: er234112.jpg (540x550, 55K)

Imagine lifting for YouTube views

Yea, we'll play chess. I'm going to be the chess champion in the horse division, and I won't even have to try.

>physical superior

Attached: supermong.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Brenton?

I am 1 year younger than him. At first(2012-2014) I sort of idolized him and strived to be like him, I even trained like him(every day). But now I feel a bit sorry for him, I think he jumped the shark.

why doesn't that nigga get on anadrol, tren, hgh and nandrolone and go full strongman

My girl weighs 340 pounds, so you better believe she'd salivate looking at a 200 pound potato baked in his own pinay face grease rolling down the street. I'm not even mad.

he does compete

Damn, George has changed a lot since he gave up YouTube comedy to pursue his musical career

Because he's 5'10.

Been lifting from april and already reached 1/2/3/4 :^)