Help my mom lose weight

I need your help Jow Forums

My mom is fat, not morbidly so, but fat. She's tried countless diets and none have worked so far. The strange thing is, she eats very clean. She doesn't eat junkfood, candy, etc. Never had a sweet tooth, but she still seems to be unable to lose a significant amount of weight.

Are there people who naturally have extreme slow metabolism? Or is this simply a fatty cope?

Attached: mom noises.jpg (222x222, 35K)

Also, what kind of program and diet would you recommend a mom?

Send her round my way and I'll give her a good romping

She just needs to eat less. That's all. It's completely possible to eat a perfectly healthy diet and still be fat by just eating too much of it.

I guess. She's tried so may weight loss diets though. She's honestly pretty strict with diets, but i guess she doesn't pay as much attention to it as she thinks.

Calm down Tyrone.

Does she do cardio? If not, it's no wonder her metabolism is slow. Do cardio and lessen the calories. Simple.

If someone is in their late sixties, are obese (and have been for a long time), diabetic, and disabled... is it worth trying to get them to eat better?
It's not like they are just going to "get better" at this point in their life. Maybe they'll suffer less health problems. But when their life has become just sitting and watching TV every day, food really is possibly their only real pleasure.

I feel so bad to think about that. I usually shut it out of my mind.

No matter how little your metabolism is, the solution is to eat less.

Here's a plan. She should go into calorie deficif and weigh herself every week. If she doesn't lose weight, she should eat 250 calories less each week until she starts losing a pound or two.

Not currently because she's sort of given up at this point. I want to motivate her to get into some easy cardio like spinning that wont fuck her joints up.

She's in her late forties. I wouldn't consider that too "old" to look and feel better.

Thanks

post your mom

Get her to start lifting, will increase metabolism and increase muscles while decreasing fat.
Motivate her by doing as that other user, find someone who looks like your mom(same age) but Jow Forums(er), and have your mom walk in on you fucking her.

Attached: 4a8.jpg (600x902, 30K)

Just fuck your mother.

Eat less, Drink water, Do cardio

She really hates lifting of any kind, but i've been trying to tell her it's the best way of losing weight and looking better. Any recommendations for a lifting routine that wont be too demanding on her to begin with?

I knew this would happen

>

You're posting pics from mom/son hentai, what did you expect ?

Post mom

Based

Be honest now, why do you want your mom to lose fat?

Fasting
Tell her to skip breakfast and if possible lunch

Your mom is fat and lazy, like most mediocre women, my mother included. Refuses to follow diets, blames everyone else for having numerous cheat days, takes the dumbest paths of least resistance to get shallow results that don't last. She will never improve until she has an epiphany. You cannot help those who don't want to help themselves.

Move out

Carnivore diet.

Fat moms never lose the weight they want to lose. It's too much work for them. They'd rather bitch and moan about their weight while horking down foods that grown young men use for bulking.

objectively the best way

Exercise

>My mom is fat, not morbidly so, but fat. She's tried countless diets and none have worked so far. The strange thing is, she eats very clean. She doesn't eat junkfood, candy, etc. Never had a sweet tooth, but she still seems to be unable to lose a significant amount of weight.

Introduce her to the snake diet, aka fasting

This is all fatty cope. Your mom is eating too much, secretly eating shit etc..

You can't change her. As soon as you propose can actually effective diet and try to monitor she'll flip the fuck out at you, because her little narrative of "oh I guess diets don't work for me, not my fault" comes crashing down.

>r9k mommyfag looks for a contrived reason to post here

You should probably just ask your family doctor for advice.

Figure out your TDEE, eat 250 calories less than that and make sure she is taking 10,000+ steps a day with a fitness tracker.
If she is not an active person and is medically obese that should do the trick and start some weightloss.

Unironically get her into Atkins. Women, esp menopausical ones, seem to adapt well into it. It's two weeks of keto then slowly introducing carbs.

Dude your mommy is 100% stuffing her face with reese cups when you aren't looking.