Gym triggers

I'll start

Fucking animals can't put the discs back where they belong

Attached: IMG_20190716_095412.jpg (3120x4160, 2.44M)

before anyone asks
>niggers?
what the fuck do you think?

>Discs

Attached: 1563168388357.jpg (326x325, 21K)

if it weighs less than 20kg it has no right to call itself a plate

>standard (((25mm))) barbells and weights
Yikes

>PTs and their pets

>poorfag gyms
get me out of here senpai

People bring pets to the gym?

>Fucking animals can't put the discs back where they belong

Yeah, the thread doesn't really work when you start with a photo of your homegym.

Instead of posting to Jow Forums, why don't you tidy your own plates up?

it's my compound's gym but good try user xd

When the dyels attribute finally hitting 85 lbs on bench to nofap gains

Attached: Which Loser are You.jpg (1399x2233, 2.84M)

>Want to use a machine/rack/bench
>See a dude on It
>Aight, i'll do another exercise in the meantime
>Go back, dude's still there
>Ask him how many sets he has left
>"Uh? Oh, nah dude i was just sitting down haha"
What the fuck

>not tipping the receptionist
>not wearing skull crusher helmets
>not wiping down the squat plug
>deadlifting on consecrated ground
>violating the no singles policy

Attached: 6EC35D7C-7204-4D2A-8CEA-884817429B6D.jpg (451x475, 33K)

No, PTs that rack and unrack even the lightest plates for the thots they are "training"

I mean it sounds pretty dumb but I don't really see how it affects other people's training

see the picture posted, it's messy

>just dropping plates on the floor
>like some kind of inbred animals

Attached: durrrrrrrrrrrrr.png (128x128, 39K)

I mean but not putting the plates back where they belong is kind of a separate issue isn't it? If they kept doing what they do but just rerack the weights properly this would be a non issue

PTs are too cool to put the weights where they belong, the extra second it takes to rerack weight is time they could be using to sell Herbalife supplements or to try and get in their pants

It sounds like the trigger should be shitty PTs who don't do their job in the way they should then

Attached: 1563037850213.gif (1372x1024, 800K)

People leave weights on the floor all the time in my gym, sometimes even around the base of the actual fucking rack.
>I don't really see how it affects other people's training
I've tripped on left out weights while carrying the 20kg plates numerous times and I'm fucking lucky not to have gone flat on my face. It makes manoeuvring to grab weights and re-rack weights fucking difficult.

>that guy that does breakdancing on the mats

Attached: 1512018903645.jpg (184x200, 14K)

Attached: 2733F56C-DC45-4EEB-8CEB-E3D4E31C2AED.jpg (288x435, 13K)

Attached: 43c~2.jpg (238x272, 18K)

>meme
I hate social media so fucking much

rent-free

They're called disks in my language.

>tfw can't find the correct perpendicular conic section

Attached: cast_tri_grip_group__update_[1].jpg (1200x1200, 123K)

Fuck this is how I actually look like at least the gym.

Is that john green

Every time there's a loaded bar on the power cage, it's always 1 plate or less left by a subhuman DYEL

Imagine falling for that. Also nofap is not right wing or left wing. Its just pathetic

Im clearly triggering you losers and it makes me get a quick laugh. Rent free doesnt really apply here anyway loll

NoFap is inherently reactionary and right wing since it's an orderly Godly practice based around chastity and self-control. Masturbation on the other hand is a beta leftist thing that shows you are a natural slave.

women.
they occupy the entire mirror space. they hog the squat rack and every leg machine for fucking hours, they never let you work in, they do fucking circuits occupying half of the gym, they bring their boyfriends with them that keep giving everyone that look, they don't mind their own business and they are useless.
last week i was getting guillotined to fucking death by 240lbs on bench and this bitch was laughing at me with her friends until one of them came and helped me