New Candidate for Pope

New Candidate for Pope

Attached: 1563258883086.jpg (954x938, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cejsh.icm.edu.pl/cejsh/element/bwmeta1.element.desklight-46e6d7c1-6a80-4b3f-84df-d34e255f4798/c/Edward_A._Mierzwa_-_ang.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whats his routine

Eucharist raises to failure

Well gluttony is a sin, so hes right.

Child diddling until transferred to other diocese

Brazilian here. This is fake btw, he wasn't saying anything about whales not being able to climb the stairs to heaven, though I wish he did.

Literally fake

>Brazil
>speaking spanish

Found the fag/jew/lemming

What I said was obviously a joke to some extent. You can't argue that child molestation in the church isn't a problem though (I mean you can but you'd be factually wrong)

>problem
Why, who cares

>Who cares
Well the children who get raped probably? Also the supporters of these organizations definitely should as it gives them bad press

Okay so a few cardinals, the pope, and the families of the diddled. Again, who cares.

go away tranny

>few cardinals, the pope, and the families of the diddled
No, more like most of the population that happens to be a part of organized religion in one way or another. Personally I don't mind seeing them fuck themes over, it's a shame they have to harm others along the way though
Sho sho

Do people not understand the Roman priesthood being male lives in communism or that the foundation of Roman Catholicism is Mythras, a giant homosexual cult of pagan child fuckers?

The Church is also ruled by a fascistic and ancient lineage of bloodlines which hail from the old Roman empire.

In terms of US plutocracy, almost all of them were trained at Jesuit institutions. This includes Donald Trump, or the leaf faggot Justin Trudeau. Carl Marx was also a Jesuit noviate and trained at one of their families. You will notice if you look up Jesuit "educational history", they've been pushing liberalism and social justice for centuries.

Attached: 1551592246924.jpg (1024x683, 78K)

I get the feeling that this guy is the same guy who rabidly posts anti-vegan shit. Something not quite there in his head haha

Its funny how its always the church at fault for these faggot child lovers(they are also homosexual many of them). How come nobody is saying that its the faggots that use the church to get to kids and not the other way around

Well it's the church that's procteting them isn't it? Also just because the rape is homosexual in nature doesn't speak of the perpetrator's sexuality

The Church is protecting itself, not the pedopriests.

>Also just because the rape is homosexual in nature doesn't speak of the perpetrator's sexuality
>I just sucked some dick bro I'm not gay

>Trust me only gays go to prison
That's basically your argument here fren.
>The Church is protecting itself, not the pedopriests.
It's protecting them to protect it's image.

Being a priest is not the same as being a prison bottom

>It's protecting them to protect it's image
It's protecting itself and by doing so it protects the priests. An important distinction and you're not making it but then again you're a brainlet
>Trust me only gays go to prison
>That's basically your argument here fren.
because you made this stupid fucking argument. Priests have access to boys AND girls whereas prison faggots only have access to men. Additionally, it's homos disproportionately commit more pedophilic attacks on children. They're closet faggots

The current pope is a Freemason, any tradition or legacy back to Rome is out the window.

>Priests have access to boys AND girls
Yeah and the amount of boys they have access to is much higher, especially in catholic church.
>It's protecting itself and by doing so it protects the priests.
So are you trying to tell me that sweeping the crimes under the rug in order to protect themselves doesn't help to protect the rapists directly?
>Additionally, it's homos disproportionately commit more pedophilic attacks on children
As you can be a pedophile and have no attraction to the same sex of your own age at all. What you're doing here is false equivocation
>prison faggots only have access to men
So they should have no sex there at all right? After all sex can't be about the power right?

>Yeah and the amount of boys they have access to is much higher, especially in catholic church.
Have you even been to a Catholic Church or are you just talking out of your ass?
>So are you trying to tell me that sweeping the crimes under the rug in order to protect themselves doesn't help to protect the rapists directly?
Yes. If the Church could rid itself of the problem without overwhelming negative attention they would. They have no reason to protect paedos and it's not even a biblically accepted practice to do so.
>As you can be a pedophile and have no attraction to the same sex of your own age at all.
What point are you trying to make?
>So they should have no sex there at all right? After all sex can't be about the power right?
What the fuck are you saying? Why are you a priori accepting that paedophilic rape is about power?

You know, I think it's better I don't reply to you.

>What the fuck are you saying? Why are you a priori accepting that paedophilic rape is about power?
I'm saying that rape IS often about the power
>What point are you trying to make?
The point I'm making is that homosexuality (as in generally understood attraction to the adults of the same sex ) is differen't from pedophilia.
>Yes. If the Church could rid itself of the problem without overwhelming negative attention they would.
But they don't because it'd hurt their image (as if protecting them doesn't). Whatever their reasons are the sole fact that they do protect child molestors is an undeniable fact.
>They have no reason to protect paedos and it's not even a biblically accepted practice to do so
Well they clearly do as they still do it. Read your bible, there's nothing against pedophilia there as far as I'm aware. What's next? Bible doesn't support slavery?
>Have you even been to a Catholic Church or are you just talking out of your ass?
Yes I have. Have you heard of altar boys perhaps? You know the boys who work alongside the priests without the suppervision from outisde?

Well the thing is Rome is the source of numerous "essoteric cults" and "knighthoods". Jesuits in particular used to recruit openly from the Masonic Lodge of the Grand Orient in France sometime in the 1700-1800s. That lodge was in essence a concentration of French plutocracy and academia.

There are themselves several Papal Knighthoods that mirror or sit atop of the Masonic system itself such as Knights Templar and Knights of Malta(sMoM).

If you look up CIA directors most of those guys are Knights of Malta(sMoM) except the founder, Wild Bill Donovan who was inducted into the Order of St. Sylvester for helping to export the Vatican intelligence services into New York during WWII.

Another one of note is Jimmy Saville who was inducted as a Knight Commander of St Gregory the Great. Rome has stated it cannot remove a Papal knighthood, that it's permanent upon death. Seems they won't make exceptions for a massive satanic child rapist.

>pic related
>Knight Commander with Star of the Order of Pope Pius IX
>the man in pic is Taiwanese
>hosts the Roman Embassy for China

Another thing most do not know, Knights of Malta Order(sMoM) is by its own website:

" the Sovereign Order of Malta has diplomatic relations with over 100 states and the European Union, and permanent observer status at the United Nations."

Observer status is reserved only for "sovereign states" in the United Nations.

Attached: WANG_YU_YUAN.jpg (1504x2429, 2.01M)

Both very based desu

Kek

Fuck off pedo priest

How come you jew sodomite enablers never talk about the systemic peotection of child raping rabbis or the fact Israel refuses to extradite child rapists to the US?
Why is every journalist making a big deal about the catholic church (which has a lower rate than any other organization that takes care of children) jewish?

inverted crosses x fail

Attached: padre-marcelo.jpg (620x465, 64K)

If a Rabbi rapes a child he should face justice as every other person.
>Why is every journalist making a big deal about the catholic church
In this case perhaps because there's a fucking priest in the ops picture? Also just saying that Catholics aren't as bad because they don't molest as many children is like saying that Hitler wasn't a mass murder because the likes of Mao or Stalin existed
>which has a lower rate than any other organization that takes care of children
Doubt it. They sure as hell are among the ones where the perp is never convicted though
>Jewish?
Projecting?

Is there anything more pathetic than a christkek? you guys are a joke from the past lmao

Attached: 1534730579805.gif (200x200, 594K)

I love and support this woman

Ok you have my attention now. What are other recommended readings for this thing?

It's all fake, conspiracy nonsense written by psychos on the net with no backing. The masons are just a charity ffs.

The rate of sexual abuse is higher in public schools than catholic institutions. The fact you know about one or the other is because there’s an agenda to destroy Catholicism

>molestation
You mean literal gang rape of baby boys.

Why did he get shoved? Is he vocally anti-abortion?

>"Las gordas no van a Cielo"
Funny, thought Brazilians Spoke portuguese.
and no one pointed that out?

Weighted genuflects

>t.christcuck larper

>People

Attached: donald-trump10.jpg (3960x2772, 1.48M)

>Templar Knights
well memed, retard. lol

I haven't heard about that yet but I wouldn't be surprised desu.

This

What about the catholic schools then kek. It doesn't matter if it's higher, catholic church is a world wide organization that often functions above the law and protects the criminals. Not to mention that they preted to be the good ones while doing it and idiots swallow it

You should look into Józef Retinger who's the founder of the European Union. He was a Jesuit novitiate, acquired a reputation as being a Papist with his unusual connections to a darth of European royalty, plutocracy. He also had help from house of Hapsburg, and German Prince Bernhard of Lippe-Biesterfeld.

>Having lost his parents, against the will of his guardian, he decided to devote his life to a spiritual carrer and began his novitiate with the Jesuits in Rome. However, Count Zamoyski’s arguments prevailed. He started studies at École des Sciences Politiques in Paris and next studied in Munich and Florence. In 1908, being twenty, he received the title of docteur des lettres from Sorbonne. Then he moved to London where he studied comparative psychology of nations which in the future proved very useful. In London, he got acquainted with Józef Conrad-Korzeniowski, English cultural and political elites and masonry.

(&)

>a plan to unify Eastern Europe by means of unification of Austria,Hunagry and the Polish territories in a three-national monarchy under the hegemony of the Jesuit Order. Being in no doubt that that plan had originated in the Vatican circles, Clemenceau rejected it, while Retinger earned a solid and not too glorious label of a Vatican agent.

cejsh.icm.edu.pl/cejsh/element/bwmeta1.element.desklight-46e6d7c1-6a80-4b3f-84df-d34e255f4798/c/Edward_A._Mierzwa_-_ang.pdf

Joseph-Ignace Guillotin

>This essay impressed the Jesuits so much that they persuaded him to enter their order and he became a professor of literature at the Irish College at Bordeaux.

(&)

>In 1773 he became Worshipful Master of the lodge "La Concorde Fraternelle" in Paris. In 1776 he founded the "La Vérité" lodge and was often attending Les Neuf Soeurs.

Its easy to spot people who don't research. Your kind are an embarrassment.

Attached: pope9.jpg (1005x678, 772K)

base

Check them, would these digits lie to you?

Attached: 1563226675769.png (466x512, 124K)

>The rate of sexual abuse is higher in public schools than catholic institutions
Yeah but the pedos teaching in public schools are mostly women, so they get mostly ignored.

Is there a bigger indicator of larping pseuds than "Christians" who believe you 'go to "hell" when you die'?

Women are out of control. It's because they don't have fears like guys do. Guys respect other men because there is always a threat of getting their ass kicked by other men. Women have no such fear because they don't usually get beat up for reckless behavior. If guy did this, his head would be on a spike right now but women feel like they can get away with it. Equality without responsibility.

>forcing men not to have sex or marriage for the rest of their lives
What could go wrong? Look how frustrated incels are, now imagine not being able to masturbate. It's easier for women to do such a thing but men have way too much testosterone to live as virgins their whole life.

fake news

the girl had mental issues, she was literally retarted

Brazilian here. We do speak Spanish in some cities like Manaus or Buenos aires