Why are you still eating plants?

Antinutrients
Oxalates
Bioavailability
Insulin

Attached: garlic-broccoli-3.jpg (1000x818, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/isIw2AN_-XU
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bioantisteroid
Xenophytomass
Tubular brainatrophy

Vitamin C is a conspiracy theory

did you know it's literally impossible to get scurvy if you eat no carbs

Now I think about it, does your body store vitamin C? Because people can fast for a year without the need for vitamin C

ANTINOOTRIENTS DETECTED

Attached: 1560879112582.jpg (900x900, 93K)

This is antivaxx flatearth levels of retarded

Funny since fattards always talk about how you need fat to absorb vitamin E even though the only purpose of vitamin E is to protect the fats you eat from oxidation in the body so you don't need it on a low-fat diet

what i love plants now

why though?
Plants don't contain anything we need and we know they contain antinutrients so whats the point other than for energy?

Unilatsral abstain meat heap
Forever undergo when that thinking stat

Show me the proof.

And Why would they add vitamin c to drinks that the lower class love like kool aid?

just ignore the carnivore mongs

>Antinutrients
not a thing you retard
>Oxalates
not a problem
>Bioavailability
also not a problem
>Insulin
they dont have insulin you idiot, insulin is also good you fucking idiot

b-b-based

youtu.be/isIw2AN_-XU

>Antinutrients
>Oxalates
>Bioavailability
Lmao holy shit nigga cook your food

>Insulin
You mean the anabolic hormone that's necessary for life and especially not looking like a frail femboy twink?

Based strokeposter

>Antinutrients
Depends on the plant. For grains and legumes you can soak them, sprout them, or ferment them to neutralize them
>Oxalates
Again it depends on the vegetable. Broccoli is not an issue as its calcium directly negates the effects of oxalic acid. Otherwise you can blanch your leafy greens and cruciferous vegetables and remove them from the water to rid most of the oxalates. Also consuming calcium neutralizes oxalates
>Bioavailability
Some vitamins in vegetable form have poor bioavailability but there are plenty that don't. Vitamin E being one that is best in food form.
For beta carotene it is poorly converted into real vitamin A (retinol) but has show great benefit to your eyes and several other systems in your body
>Insulin
Vegetables have shown time and time again a HUGE benefit for insulin sensitivity as they are generally low glycemic load and very restorative to our systems. They also tend to lower inflammation.

I'm not sure what more I can explain to you about it, but plants are definitely good for the majority of people.

>t.globetard that believes in something he never seen

Condisconfy
Ocyzoneodye
Chronic back proktololin
Venotifunus

volume

because i enjoy them

the fuck is that supposed to mean

>t. Michael Pollan
Fuck off veganigger

Hormesis you fucking faggot