What is the point in living, all I have is lifting and i dont even enjoy that anymore

What is the point in living, all I have is lifting and i dont even enjoy that anymore.

Attached: 1559231541507.jpg (597x1517, 227K)

Well, that's not living. Get educated, get a nice job, get a gf, get friends. That's life.

Bringing down the neo-liberal system

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-16-00-09-05-1.png (720x710, 729K)

>Get educated, get a nice job, get a gf, get friends

I have no interest in studying anything nor do I have the time for money to do so.
I'm not interested in any career either, nothing excites me.
I can never have a gf for about a hundred different reasons, I'm struggling to accept this very slowly.
I've tried to get friends all my life but now at 25 with all social doors more or less closed I've given up.

Dude stop doing the same shit over and over you need to build new neural pathways so that dopamine gets released nigga and you start feeling desire motivation and satisfaction. And why the fuck is lifting the only thibg you have? Never bet ur life on one card cuz if it gies wrong you got nothing else to hang onto. Excercise some variety. Stop overanalyzing what you should be thinking and just start breaking up your habits and rituals and enjoing more of lifes many adventures. Fucking white people, life is not hard.

Attached: 1563166272747.jpg (512x512, 28K)

"As human beings, we have, according to Zappfe, four mechanisms to protect ourselves from the imminent self destruction caused by our self-consciousness. These are: isolation, anchoring, distraction and sublimation."

Religious people use their faith as anchoring
You are using lifting as sublimation

>I don't want to do this, I have no interest in that
>waaaah why is life so boring

Attached: 1560823119468.jpg (1024x1024, 136K)

I have thoughts of killing myself every day, my life would break the average person.

Use your brain. Find your own purpose.

Just aim for something crazy, like getting into medicine or engineering.
Goals and ambitions are what makes a man and even though I suffer while studying (dentistry student), I prefer this over the bliss of living a life without challenge and dying without anything that makes me special.

You're just a NEET dork living in your mom's house. You're lucky enough to live a life of relative comfort in a first world country. Try living in some war-torn shithole where every day is a struggle for survival and you see your friends and family die on a regular basis.
>my life would break the average person
Get out of here, you fucking child.

You ARE the average person.

>build new neural pathways so that dopamine
not op but how do i do that, i've done almost nothing but gym and browse Jow Forums for the past 2 years

What do I do if my penis is broken and I haven't had a boner for around 5 years?

Did it happen from an injury? If not are you overweight or very old? Could be a bloodflow issue.

No idea I just cant get a boner, never had sex obviously

You go to a doctor.

Try fighting. Lift for fighting.

>all I have is lifting and i don't even enjoy that anymore.
Then stop, i got injured and had to stop gymming, when i came back i absolutely loved it, all i could do is deadlift and reahab work, so almost every day i would do a deadlift variation such as deficit, pause and rdls until i could rep 4.5pl8 on these.
I would also go in a second time after class and work on rehab work again, it seamed to have worked.

Stop posting and looking at thots online would be a good start u fucking loser

Maybe if you got educated you would have some money to do something interesting faggot.

being depressed is normie tier nowadays. you are just like the average person.
Just be happier in contrast 4Head

>I can never have a gf for about a hundred different reasons

I doubt it.

Could be many things, hormonal, blood flow issue, etc. A doctor can help you out.

No I literally can never have a gf

Can you orgasm? Do you masturbate? Can you go to a doctor? You should really get it figured out, if it's hormonal then TRT could be life changing.

I'm already on test, I masturbated in a weird way where I'm basically flaccid yes.

Fix yourself or kill yourself. No sense going on in a miserable life. You have the power to change it, and the power to end it.

How do you expect to find a gf if you're so lazy and unmotivated? Women don't like men without ambitions.

I've been trying to turn my life around for 11 years

I'm just defeated now, years ago I was trying everything to make myself better and get over the hard times but now I've just submitted I honestly see no hope if I cant bear the bad feelings every day I'll just have to kill myself.

What would we need to do to go home with one of these that night?

You gave up. That's your problem. We've all went through that shit. I've had suicidal thoughts myself. I didn't stop and I've finally turned my life around.

>don't be a manlet
>don't be fat
>don't be ugly
>don't have a shitty personality
That's it. The fourth one is where Jow Forums usually fails.

Getting friends is not to hard user, join a sport or something that forces interaction. Sports are great cause it forces communication and puts everyone on the same goal. You will develop acquaintances at first but you as become more and more familiar with one another so would your relationships develop...also obtaining a retail job is great way to meet new people and qt3.14s

I legit had my first suicidal thoughts when I was 14, tried to hand myself from my bathroom light with a towel but my 14 year old brain could work out how to keep the towel from untying.

to become a god and destroy the jews and their reptilian masters
>tfw you are living in the timeline when hitler returns and humans colonize space with dbz like powers

Attached: 1563217850405.gif (282x480, 37K)

*hang

imagine being a sad cunt

Most of Jow Forums fails at point #1. Without height there’s no shot to bang sloots like that.

left face looks weird right looks good

God you're an insufferable faggot. Just use your own cringey self as motivation. Your current self is something to run far away from and fast. That doesn't mean killing yourself it means making changes

What changes? I cant even bear to look st myself in the mirror for more than a couple seconds because I'm so fucking ugly.

You are delusional. I'm 5'10 and I've never had trouble with girls.

>5’10”
Stopped reading there. Delusional manlet lmao

Cope.

i'm 6'5 but I know you're right.
Girls just want a guy taller than them, but most of them are shorter than 6' anyway so yeah you're right. That is just a cope but the reality is they have shit personnality.

Book psychologist

Yeah, the average girl is, what, 5'4? As long as you're taller than them in heels it doesn't matter. Now, don't get me wrong. Being tool does make you more attractive, but it's not the be all, end all.

Just wait till you get even more jaded than you are now. It worked for me.

Anyone else get a very strong reaction to pics like the OP's? It feels me with an intense blend of lust, despair, jealousy, and frustration. Attractive girls are a hell of a drug bros.

Unironically have sex. Hot girls are a dime a dozen.

They look like whores ready to get drunk. But you are right in general, sexual attraction is like a very strong drug.

Try steroids user.

Do you mean diamond dozen?

No, I meant diamond dogs.

I'm black living in Poland

its weird. Im not a girl and dont wish to be one, the picture is just two girls, no guys, yet i do feel some sense of jealousy.
Whys that?

Stop thinking in terms of what society wants from you. You gotta get that out of your head and do what you want to do. You're like a modern day patrician with your NEETbux and free shelter, you need to accompany that with a bit more narcissism and disdain for plebs like wagecucks and women.

I know just what you mean. Pretty sure it's sex addiction. I'm married and I love my wife but I get that feeling every time I see a 5/10 or higher. It's bad

Go back home then, Jamal. Nobody wants you in eastern Europe.

we're not really designed to have a monogamous relationship, unfortunately

I lost my virginity in February and in the past 6 months I've probably had sex ~35 times with 9 partners but my obsession with girls is honestly worse than it's ever been. I can barely function in public. When I see a hot girl it's like my brain just short circuits. I'm unironically that guy at the gym who changes the order and location of the exercises in my routine to follow girls but I'm also self-aware enough to not stare at them. Idk dude JUST

I don't know mate, i have a gf and my life didn't changed to the better

what did you do/what happened you got such a rapid change

Unfulfilled user,

You have simply not found what you enjoy in life. Or you have and you squandered it. Either way, you need to find something that will consume you. Because, isn’t that what we all really want? Some choose drugs and alcohol. Some choose work. Some choose none of that and go off on a completely different path. The point is, there are uncountable paths before every person on this planet. Shit, people live in absolute poverty and can still find a reason to live.

This ride we call life. We’re all riding it with you. Be honest with yourself and ask “is this truly all there is and have I made sure of that?”

Basically all of the meme shit that people do to try to cure their autism. Last August I quit vidya (was playing 14+ hours every day), read some self-help books, stopped masturbating, spent time out in the sun, tried a bunch of meme supplements/drugs like ashwagandha, NAC, phenibut, NSI-189, etc. In October I started using psychedelics almost every weekend. In November I started lifting, and then in January I went on my first date ever (from Tinder). In February I stopped tripping and got on Lexapro and then lost my virginity to a girl I met from Bumble like a week later.

Honestly most of it was useless, lifting was by far the biggest factor. Sorry for the blog post.

>What is the point in living
Whatever you want it to be. That's the paradox of choice.

I take phenibut on Friday and Saturday and it's the only thing keeping me going. It's odd to me that a few pills are all that's keeping me motivated throughout the week. If it weren't for them, I'd slip into some dark shit. Oh well.

Attached: tanning.png (360x647, 496K)

how much?
i dont feel anything from pheni

2 grams minimum on an empty stomach

I dont feel anything even at 6g.
Is it because i dont have any kind of anxiety at all?

My name is Dwayne Roberts.

I'm here to breed with your women, bringing Sweden into Poland

You should definitely feel something at a dosage that high. Where did you buy your pheni from, and have you abused it in the past? If you've taken high dosages in the past without a break, you may have fried your receptors and need to let them regenerate before using it again.

Topkek

phenibut is just GABA, no?
I simply bhought a GABA supp from amazon.
No i never never used it before, i do MDMA every 2-3 months tho. No idea if that matters.

It's a very strange drug. Sometimes it just doesn't work, seemingly for no reason. Try lower doses like 1.5g, on a COMPLETELY empty stomach (12 hours fasted) and then don't eat for at least 4 hours, maybe have some black coffee. Also there's not really a body high so it's kind of hard to notice it. Try listening to music and see if it feels different.

If you don't know what you need, you need a bullet to your head.

I get there is no mental or physical high, but shouldnt i feel happier or motivated or something?
Or do i simply not feel it because im already happy and motivated throughout the day.
I dont really know what to expect from this drug.

Taking phenibut and supplementing GABA are completely different lol. You can buy it from Liftmode or Nootropics Depot if you wanna try it.

When phenibut is actually working, you should feel more social, a sense of euphoria and working out becomes SO much easier. The closest thing I can like it to is taking a xanax or drinking beer without losing control of your motor skills.

Also, gaba supplements don't work. You need pure phenibut. I would recommend from a place like Nootropics depot. They're a little pricey but I can vouch that they have good quality stuff.

No, phenibut is not "just GABA" and a 30 second google search could have figured that for you

Buddha says suffering is the first universal truth and to realize that is the first step to dropping your ego and being connected with everyone through that suffering.

In that case, you should proceed with suicide.

aye, my bad.
i can get 125grams for 44$, not too shabby.
>you should feel more social, a sense of euphoria
sounds like weak MDMA. Do you know if pheni depletes serotonin in your brain?
You said you take it every weekend. So the tolerance goes back to zero after a week?

Yeah, phenibut overcharges your gaba receptors. If you take it every day for like a week or a month (I've done this before), you basically feel depressed and horrible for about 2-3 days.

I've never taken MDMA, but I would imagine it would have similar social effects (the ability to talk to strangers, laugh more, have fun, etc.) without the euphoric part. Phenibut is euphoric in higher dosages, but I don't think it would even compare to pure molly.

Who gives a shit what some fat fuck said

>be me
>25 years old dyl khv and ugly as shit, not to mention fucked up teeth and a bunch of skin and health issues. People can smell my incelness from miles away
>Somehow managed to get an dead end office wageslave job
>Decided to go travel with a group of friend because i'm desperate as fuck and have nothing else to do
>On the trip, friends are boring as shit, they don't want to do shit bc they are always "tired"
>Fuck it, i'll just go by myself
>Just literally go and do random fun shit that i never thought i'd have a courage to do; i even get shit drunk that i have to call my friend to drag me back to the hotel
After that trip, i realize that life is not meant to get shit done, but to fuck shit up, why? Because it's fucking fun. You see the Chad meme right? He has done fuck tone of fuck up shit because it's fun. Chad doesnt care if he succeed or not, because, that's a part of life, you win some and you lose some, the most important thing is he have fun while doing that. I was scare of doing anything because i have failed all my life, and i afraid that i'll fail again.
Now i just do shit because it's fun. I read books, i play guitar, i lift not because i want to be smart, strong or shit like that, I do that because i know there is something fun wait me ahead. And don't give a shit about anyone or anything. I'm Chad, i can have fun by myself, i don't need women, i don't need sex, i don't anyone or anything, i don't give a fuck.
As with women, don't hate them but stop putting them on pedestal. You love some chick but she doesn't love you back? Oh yeah? May i ask what the fuck do you "love" about her? You barely know her but you "love" her? What the fuck? Everytime you meet a girl you like, just tell yourself that you don't "love" her, but you love to fuck her. "I'm Chad and i'm here to fuck bitches" that's what you should tell yourself.

It does get described as a weaker MDMA sometimes but IMO that's not very accurate. You'll see when you try it. And no AFAIK it doesn't deplete serotonin like MDMA does. MDMA is a serotonin releaser, phenibut acts on GABAb receptors and voltage-gated ion channels.

continue
Now, when you are afraid of doing something, just tell yourself "The fuck are you scaring of? What the fuck are you? A fucking pussy?"
When you fail at something, just tell yoursel "It's ok, it's just life, you win some and lose some, the important thing is you had funs"
And always remind yourself that "I'm chad and i don't give a fuck"

(not the other user)
The fat Buddha is the chinese version. Tibetan legends depict the Buddha as a normal sized human. Listen to the teachings.