What's a good start towards completely disregarding what others think of me...

What's a good start towards completely disregarding what others think of me? I started with some small stuff like opening a coffee to drink, then taking it to the counter - and i asked a girl for her number but stopped halfway through telling her she's cute because she didn't even look me in the eyes and kept walking: i'm not fat or a mean dickhead in that i care for people i'm close to and would help a stranger with anything as long as they don't smell like crack - but other people's apparent opinions on me have started shaping my life. There are jobs i haven't applied for because the worker intimidates me. There are women I've wanted to talk to but didn't. There are times ive done things as to avoid contradiction with things i have said to others.
On my way to getting Jow Forums but i've heard there are people here who are ripped and still scared of girls or feel like the world is out to get them
That's another one. I have never stolen a thing, ever - but when i enter a store i feel like the store owner is suspicious of me, or when I'm anywhere there is a security guard, such as a nightclub, bank or government building. I think it's anxiety but i don't want to pump myself with meds + shrinks do nothing but listen. What do?

Attached: 2yaheexyzkn21.jpg (750x846, 42K)

Posted here because it relates to self improvement and there seems to be no /sig/ thread running. Also we all want chad confidence, no? What better place 2 ask.
Goddamn it i should have started one.

Lie on the floor in a crowded place for 20 minutes

completely disregarding what people think of you is not something you should ever desire. what people think of you matters a lot. things like dressing well, having good hygiene, how you present yourself, how you talk to other people, all of them are out of consideration to what other people think of you and they all dramatically change your experience in the world and what's possible for you.
the idea that disregarding what people think is even a good goal to have is just retarded, I don't understand how that meme got pushed so hard. it's like trying to make yourself autistic on purpose. navigating social structures and other peoples opinion is a huge part of being a successful individual.

I dress okay, have great hygiene, keep my hair (long) combed and always use manners. I have that kinda stuff hard baked into me. But I think my parents ruined me because I am socially like a mouse, quiet and can't even look somebody in the eyes for longer than a millisecond. I care what other people think too much.
I don't want to become an asshole or someone like Kramer from Seinfeld. I just want to be able to do what I want and believe is just/fair to do, without feeling like I need to apologize for asking for what I want or being blunt/honest to a person about how I feel, or being able to do things without that creep in of judgement from others.
Besides, we've got only one life. And to waste it for what STRANGERS want... that's a bloody waste of time.
The worlds best businessmen and bodybuilders don't give a shit what other people think, at least most of them do. They're too focused on their goals.
Not to mention, many people are attracted to those who do not care what others think. That is what a Chad is.

Benzos.

Clarifying my parents might be to blame because they were overprotective and always told me what they thought other people's opinions of me would be if I "went out dressed like that" or "spoke like that" or "did this (ballsy) thing"
Unironically intoxicated me is the me I want to be. With regards to scripty meds, I want to be able to get this power myself.

>I have never stolen a thing, ever - but when i enter a store i feel like the store owner is suspicious of me
That's exactly why. Break the law a little, then you'll realize you have nothing to be scared of. Most small crimes like stealing, vandalism or drug dealing can be get away with by just having common sense, and even when you're caught consequences are minimal.
I guess that's the way around fear. Face it. Do shit that would make you scared all the time, then normal life will seem bland in comparison.

I don't have a need to steal. If I need something I can make the money to buy it, rather quickly by selling junk on eBay or fixing some boomer's computer
Not to mention I want to keep my record clean. Might wanna enlist for the military or work for the police one day. I do get where you're coming from though. I'm not a moralfag but I do have respect for the boys in blue. Also grew up with cops for parents so maybe thats where it comes from, me being a bitch for authority.

It's probably anxiety getting the best of you with your brain constantly interpreting situations as if everyone either doesn't care or is out to get you. You might just need to take a step back and reevaluate things from a different perspective because you sound a nice and ordinary person and I don't see why so many people would be suspicious of you.
How did your parents go about raising you?

Mum always made me think of worse case scenario, she had a bad life before meeting my dad always got things like her car stolen and her house got destroyed by a storm + her dad died a few months after i was born and left her family in shambles after they started fighting over his will + he didn't pay life insurance but said he was. She probably used all the mishappenings of her life to "protect" me by making me always think of the worst. Always going on about people not being who you think they are
And holy fuck i just realised, i ditched a little less than 10 good friends last year when i left home because i was asking myself if i would trust them with my life. Now i only have 2 friends from school and one went off to the military. I made another though, and he has gained my trust, yet i rejected 3 great friends that i lived with for 3 months, because i didnt trust them purely based on the area we lived in (welfare zone)
Dad psychologically abused me from 2014 to 2018, when i left after he hit me and i knew i had to leave. Always told me i was dirt, lazy, asshole, and other shit - and he called me disgusting, disgrace quite often when i told him i was struggling with gender identity issues.
Fuck me man, i never really looked at everything in relation to how my head is now. It's a miracle I'm alive with only minor PTSD and a bit of anxiety and depression...
I could have come out of this a lot worse i could have developed schizophrenia or something.
That said, now i have a shit load of conspiracy theories i hold about the jew world order, and am extremely specific about privacy and not using google services and try to block the online tracking like the plague. Fuck maybe i really am the 100% reflection of the way i was raised. Fuck me.

blaming your parents at your age is retarded bruv. grow the fuck up holy shit what a whiny little bitch.

user above asked how i was raised
Also no you shut the fuck up. I fucking know i need to take responsibility.
I don't want a pity party. I want to understand what's going on in my head, and how to unfuck it.
And I think I just got that.
Also bruh fuck you i was a year long homeless because i had to leave my dads abuse and couldnt afford housing or get a job not to mention once i got stable housing the PTSD came in.
Do you even know how fucking old i am? I had less than 2 months of adulthood after graduating school before i was out on the streets. My parents FORBID me from getting a job while in school and I haven't been able to get job experience in over a year even volunteering. I almost got a job when i was in school but my dad said if i got a job he would send me back to the public school where the kids always beat up and bullied me.
Fuck you nigger.

blaming your parents at your age is retarded bruv. grow the fuck up holy shit what a whiny little bitch.

have sex

I think I know why you can't get girls

Nigger try being in a school where you'll get stabbed any day of the week. Plus I guarantee during your homeless year you scraped by with dodgy hostels. Try having a tent and staying up all hours waiting for some bum to come and rob you.

Still blaming your parents is pointless blaming them can't change anything you dumbfuck

I'm not looking for that, im looking for confidence
Did you read the OP post you absolute shitskin? I only went on that rant because somebody asked how i was raised. Read OP post. Note how there is no mention of my parents?
Learn to read akhmed
ALSO IT WAS A FUCKING REPLY TO THE POSTER WHO ASKED ME YOU FUCKWIT CUNT. NOTICE THE REPLY. HOVER OVER IT AND YOU WILL SEE THE QUESTION ASKED BY THAT FUCKING user ASKING ME HOW I WAS RAISED.

LEARN TO READ
LEARN TO READ
LEARN TO READ