If you don’t like America go back to

If you don’t like America go back to
your shithole country.

Attached: C99CB255-DEDA-4D2E-9EA4-0174F544D768.jpg (400x400, 29K)

based

BASED

I hate America but I make a lot of money here. Also my country is not a shithole (Ukraine)

My shithole country is America

B&R
>Ukraine not a shithole
Your primary export is mail order brides
I plan to buy one in 7 years.

based and redpilled

>my country is not a shithole (Ukraine)

Attached: tenor.gif (408x224, 1.68M)

I wish I could live in a place where everything is as cheap as in america where the pay is as high as america and where there's as many opportunities and different places to live as america but that things weren't quite so shitty quite so often
I don't hate the culture, I hate going to the west coast and seeing heroin needles and homeless, or the black criminals everywhere

But America is my shithole country, and dumbass rednecks and Republicans are to blame.

>implying I live in this shithole full of obese and neckbeards
good thing i live in a respectable country
France #1

Attached: francenumbaone.jpg (590x596, 58K)

>republicans are to blame for a stock market 40% higher than gay Obama’s

Hating America is as American

Why should I listen to someone who is overweight and consumes McDonalds, KFC, and diet coke on a daily basis?

Are women easy there?

Attached: 9C395722-035C-443C-8013-56BE84C6D379.jpg (360x360, 10K)

Why do people just eat up whatever this retard says? He doesn't give a shit about you or America and just says whatever the sheep following him want to hear

>entire world is in a recession
>america is booming

>stock markets are reflective of a strong economy
Yikes.
How bout them corporate taxes?

Republicans are to blame for the ever expending wealth divide between those who benefit the most from the growing stock market and those that can't live off of $8/hour that work for those benefiting from the growing stock market.

based.

But this is a lifting board.

Attached: tenor.gif (350x232, 461K)

cringe

I'm staying in America as long as I can raw dog white ladies

But I'm not in America..

what point are you trying to make? that the us should lower corporate taxes? because the us already has higher corporate tax rates than europe and most of the developed world

>ukraine
>not a shithole
This has to be bait

depends on the size of your wallet

he probably means it's more of a shit pile than a hole

>allow rich people and corporations to pay less in taxes than the majority of your population
>this somehow helps out everybody

I'm 25% Ukrainian and even I know Ukrainian people have trash genetics.

Lol French National hobby is overthrowing their government. You people are perpetually unhappy liberals, get the fuck out of here you cowardly french faggot.
Reminder Jow Forums was created by an American, like most of the internet.
Now enjoy being Merkels little bitch while your pussy milf hunter president gets tugged around on his leash by Fuhrer Merkel

yea that's what I don't understand. do you mean that the us should do more of that like europe does and allow more tax loopholes and lower the tax rate? it's much easier for corporations to dodge taxes in europe than in america. or are you talking about raising corporate taxes to be more like african or south american economies?