Is Approaching Girls In The Gym A No-Go?

Given that you're not weird or a stinky pajeet, is approaching girls in the gym in between sets and stuff frowned upon?

Attached: monitoring this thread.jpg (1500x2212, 472K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/XpjD7mv.gifv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah

If you were to disregard this, what's a decent entry strategy with small talk

yes because i met my ex at the gym, and the brap-whore cheated on me

I'd say it's fine but you got to make it seem like you're not approaching girls at the gym if that makes sense. Try to make it more organic, like you just happen to be working out beside them or asking if they're done with some equipment or if they could spot you on the bench. After the ice is broken try chatting them up see if you get any positive signals, get a phone number, eat some ass.

Just look at her and every time she makes eye contact with you look away, eventually she’ll either come up to you and introduce herself, or tell you to stop looking at her you creep

Attached: 2AB4F717-E4E0-44D9-89BD-0CB276036F11.jpg (750x883, 632K)

No, if she gave you the right signals, like eye contact, a smile, etc. I've dated 5 girls from my gym (in year-long relationship with the last one currently) and I've never had problems with it. I know other dudes who date girls from our gym too.

It literally doesn't matter. If she likes you you can talk about whatever.
Here's the catch, though. You need to be attractive. It doesn't work otherwise.

Attached: 1560178758867.jpg (1279x712, 138K)

>hey, are you working out?
or
>can you show me your glutes routine? I want to have a nice ass like you
or just ask her for a spot

>ask her for a spot
lmfao, talk about setting a bad tone

This

approaching girls anywhere is fine, dont buy the sjw bullshit about never approaching girls. you need to understand the setting though and especially be able to tell if a girl isnt into it. also you need to be at least reasonably attractive and charismatic.

I usually ask to borrow their towel. Then I let them watch me write my phone number on it and wipe my sweaty balls with it.

gym sluts are wired for cheating, you should have known better

make sure to do all of this
i.imgur.com/XpjD7mv.gifv

It depends. I'd say very directly approaching girls you've never even seen look in your general direction is a hard no.

If it's a girl who you see often and sees you often, go for it, be prepared for it to ruin everything and make for some weird future gym sessions.

I would recommend and what you should do is definitely make some very very light friendly small talk when there's a contextual relevance. What you're doing here is probing for any sort of attraction.

Like a sort of "Hey are you using this weight" innocuously, but then "discovering" you want to small talk, Do you always come in around this time, I see you around a lot, blah blah blah, useless small talk. The purpose being, clearly if she's engaged, primping, and has some sort of emotional charge about the fact that you're chatting her up, she's probably interested. Don't come onto her hard at all, just exchange snapchats.

If she gives you the snapchat, then be aggressive and direct from there, like hey, I don't want to make it weird between us at the gym so feel free to tell me to fuck off if you're not into it but I was hoping to get to know you better. Obviously if she's atleast luke warm from there, lay it on her heavy, tell her she's hot and you're tryna breed her for some beautiful weightlifting champions.

If you constantly see her, take a slow approach. Start saying hi to the people in the gym and include her in you saying hi to everyone so it's not seen as you being creepy. Make it seem as organic as possible, as though you are just being friendly and progressively get to know her more and more. Obviously I don't know what your situation is, but just try and start off by being friendly and laid back to get on the right foot with her...

Or you can just Jack off to pictures of her until you see her with a bf and slit her throat for cheating on you.

Kek
B+r

Attached: 8705F020-FDFC-4FA9-88E6-59B782342E68.jpg (500x688, 55K)

Tried this a few times, it works well!
> qt.pie doing goblet squats
> ask her for a spot on the benchpress, my heaviest topset for this particular week
> i push the bar up and brace my core
> when i lower the bar she starts staring in my eyes
> she grabs the bar and start yanking at it while she smiles
> instant turn off
> tell her shes a fucking hoe for touching the bar, i wasnt even fucking struggling
> keep yelling at her for touching the bar and saying she ruined my topset this week
> keep yelling. it was rep 2 out of 4, why would you fucking touch the bar?
> everyone else in in the gym start staring at us
> grab my water bottle and walk away
> go out for some fresh air
> come back in 10 minutes later and kick her bag
> she looks weird at me but keeps doing her hip thrusts
>i get an idea
> i grab the bar and start rowing her weight while smiling
> everyone staring at us
> i let go of the bar after 10 reps and smile and keep eye contact while walking away
> another 10 minutes pass by
> go to her and say shes cute and ask if she noticed that ive been flirting
> she doesnt say anything
> tell her to give me her phone number
> she gives it to me
> went on a date 3 days later
> we are now in a happy relationship
So just be yourself and be confident, it works like 50% of the time for me.

I just flex a 'cep and say "How's this for a start?" Then again I'm not autistic like you and I know what women want.

Approaching girls AT ALL in current year is frowned upon. You have to go through dating apps/sites, or let her approach you, or you'll be branded a sexual harasser.

Larp

When she's doing squats sneak an extra plate on one side to throw her off. Then when she inevitably collapses under the weight, jump in and spot her close contact and save her life. She will be both grateful and indebted and aroused if you have a boner while doing it.

based

nice

Idk but i despise gym talk, this is why I dont go to uni gym I just want to get my pump and go home and play some vidya. Also unrelated i fucked up my hand punching some heavy bags and my vein on my right hand is very pronounced (?) now and it feels weird when I rotate my wrists. Had it Xray and nothings broken but I havent been able to gym in like a month cause of it