How strong would a gorilla be if we teached it about lifting and proper nutrition?

How strong would a gorilla be if we teached it about lifting and proper nutrition?

Attached: image0012.jpg (375x330, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CS-osCLT_3w
berggorilla.org/en/gorillas/general/everyday-life/what-do-gorillas-eat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

their baseline strenght is close to

900 kg squat
900 kg deadlift
500-600 kg bench

so with training they would double or triple that

Interesting. Where can I get a baby gorilla to train?

Gorillas get proper nutrition. They get a ton of protein from the fruit and leaves they eat, which their digestive systems are adapted to turn into their huge muscles

4 SCOOPS minimum or it ain't gonna survive a 8h arm workout

Compton

jokes aside you could but you needed contacts and not worth since he can rage mode on you easily, also you will get jailed if you are from the first world

instead you could get a scientific or someone like that able to inyect you with gorilla gut bacteria so you can eat plants and get proteins from it but i doubt thats possible

>eating fruit and leaves
>proper nutrition
Lmao. I bet you think your all cum diet gives you mad gains. Fag

>teached

>if we teached it
A fat bald retard that spends all day shitposting on Jow Forums. He'd be better off by himself, believe me.
is right

Irregular verbs are a jewish trick

Attached: 1562114208888.jpg (470x485, 15K)

>if we teached it
Yeah, I don't think you're qualified to teach anyone anything.

Gorillas have a digestive system 8 times as long as humans, and they have enzymes that (unlike humans) actually allow them to digest most plants. Also, gorillas aren't actually herbivores. They are omnivores and they do already eat a fair amount of insects and small animals.
youtu.be/CS-osCLT_3w

Humans can gain way more muscle through training than other animals because we have myostatin gene activated meaning our bodies naturally aren't at a level of muscle our testosterone and diet can support. The physique you get once at your limit is maybe a bit above if not the same you'd have without the muscle growth inhibitors. Other apes don't have these at all as far as I know.

They are barely capable of walking, much less squatting like a human. Not to mention their horrible bench press leverages due to their long arms(their chest muscles most likely wouldn't be able to support their superior arms either, they have small chests for their size). Deadlift is the only thing they might even be able to do correctly, and they have a massive advantage in leverages for didly thanks to long arms, but their two legged balance is worth fuck all as mentioned before.

Fun fact: the top strongmen weigh more than the silverbacks of the most common gorilla species(western gorilla). There's one species of gorilla that's 210kg(eastern lowland gorillas) for males, but they're way rarer.

>A herbivore is an animal anatomically and physiologically adapted to eating plant material, for example foliage or marine algae, for the main component of its diet.
Gorillas are herbivores. Less than 0.1% of their diet comes from insects.
berggorilla.org/en/gorillas/general/everyday-life/what-do-gorillas-eat/

If gorillas aren't herbivores, then no animal is.

>If gorillas aren't herbivores, then no animal is.
Well maybe that it true then.

By that logic, carnivores aren't carnivores either. They eat plant matter incidentally while eating herbivores.

Which is why the definitions specify "main component", not "only component".

Ye but the difference is that carnivores get some plant matyer by accident, gorillas actually seek out animal foods on purpose. Kinda weird to call an animal who does such a thing a herbivore imo.

It's only "weird" because you don't understand the definition of the word or the concept. Other than obligate carnivores (which are an extreme rarity, basically just the cats), every animal eats at least a little of both.

If even real herbivores dont eat 100% plants, that makes the idea of veganism even more stupid.

a human being a vegan for health reasons is stupid
a human being a vegan for moral/ethical reasons (not harming others, etc) is perfectly legitimate

a human being a carnivore for health reasons is stupid
a human being a carnivore is amoral at best, but more likely immoral: more pain for conscious creatures, more factory farming, environmental destruction, unsustainable, etc