Do you do curls /fit ?

do you do curls /fit ?

webm.red/xR7q

Attached: Screenshot_20190716-160452_Video Player.jpg (1080x1920, 879K)

yes of course, why wouldn't I

seriously how the fuck do I get big arms as a natty ? how often do I train them ? do I focus on volume or strength ?

im going honest, thats me i can curl 180 lbs (not super strict yet) and still have noodle arms as you can see in the video my arms are 15.5 inches flexed atm its the hardest part to grow in my body, id say that getting strong with high weight low reps followed by a pump workout is the best way to make them grow but...everyones genetic are different some people get size and not strenght my body favours strenght over size

Not with bicep curls I can tell you that for free.

I NEVER do bicep curls. Haven't done them in years. Yet this is me. 18" arms with a pump naturally

The secret? Strict chin ups and strict dips, 4x10. Then when you can do that comfortably. Do 4x10 with 10kg on a dip belt. Then when you can do that comfortably, do 4x10 with 20kg on a dip belt. And so on.

You can do other accessory work of course, but these are the most important.

Nobody who isn't a roid head in my gym has bigger arms than me and none of them do chin ups. All they do is fucking bullshit bicep curls with shit form. Don't waste your time.

Attached: decap.jpg (600x419, 99K)

no I don't, I do rows and lat pull downs though.

what are your chin up and other lifting numbers ?

Chin Ups 4x10 with 50kg dip belt
Bench 145kg 3x8
Deadlifts 220kg 3x8
Squats (my weakest lift by far) 170kg 3x6

Make sure to also be below 6'0".

mirin' that kyphosis

whats your bodyweight ? bent over row numbers and OHP max ? looks like your body favours muscle over strenght

4 x 10 in pull ups is 4 sets of 10 reps or 10 sets of 4 reps?

Attached: 1553998030400.jpg (523x523, 21K)

Based

aw jeez dude

4 sets of 10 reps you silly duck

What if I can't lift my fatass to do chin ups yet? Can I get away in the meantime by doing bicep pulldowns?

Do negatives bro, jump to the bar and hold yourself downwards. Do that 3x5+

Nope. Compounds only. Iso's are for frat boys, and gamers.

Hold myself until I can't anymore and slowly descend or descend slowly as soon as I'm up there?

Oops I'm retarded. Yes, slowly descend as soon as you jump up. Control it. Feel it in your back as you descend. Remember to jump all the way so your chin is above the bar. Do this for about 3-4 weeks and you will be able to do one pull up. Then you start doing pullups.

I usually do a set off dumbell curls but mostly stick to db curls. My arms are pretty good.

I wouldn't count that as curling 180....