Do you blame your parents for being fat?

Do you blame your parents for being fat?

Attached: 1561830185863.jpg (537x720, 75K)

No, I blame my parents for being black

Before I could live on my own, yes. Now that I'm on my own, no. Self responsibility after 18

All my family is fat except my father and me. I don't know what to think about it.

Im not fat tho?

>He took the neck pill

Attached: Screenshot_20190716-205057_Chrome.jpg (748x834, 195K)

You should beat the shit out of your father

Nah. No one in my family is fat.
Parents got me into sports early on and we always had good home made food and not really that much of unhealthy sweets or desserts or whatever.
Funny thing is, I said to myself that when I'm grown up I'm gonna eat all the junk food and candy I want. Then the time came and a few times I bought a big bag of candy/ice cream/etc and pretty much after the first bite I realized that it tastes fucking bad and makes me ill. No reason to eat that shit.

No, because i am not fat. Hell, i even helped my mom lose some kgs. My father is too stubborn, but i am working on it currently

My whole family is fit except my brother is a literal autist tranny

cushing's syndrome

My dad spends most of the day at work while my mom is too depressed to make a meal so we just ate fast food and all got fat. While it is a shit situation I've started to make my own food and cut back and my family is actually supporting me for it. Maybe one day I can cook supper for them and help them all lose weight and get their shit together. Feels good man

The neck guy is shopped right

honestly similar story. i never understood why my mom wouldnt let me buy soda at the store like other kids, and she always made bland meals. as soon as i had freedom id buy shit food after class until i realized it made me feel lethargic and retarded.

luv u mom xoxo

Walter Wide

extremely based

LOL. Blame yourself, lil nigga

kek

Attached: 1559233568290.png (680x680, 348K)

I was never overweight until my mid 30s. It's a bit difficult to blame people I hadn't lived with in over 15 years for my weight gain. Maybe I could blame their genetics since they both went from slim to fat around that same age but it's not like they invented their own genetics.

yes, for some of us it's their fault that we were or still are fat and we can put the blame on the fuckers if they feed us like shit for our entire childhood and/or adolescence - but you have to accept that it's your own responsability to change that, like it or not
Yo you all fucking fatties over there, change isn't impossible
We're all gonna make it

Attached: 1553472569040.gif (275x428, 944K)

It's what happens when someone has liposuction but then gains a lot of weight. The fat cells in the abdomen are gone to they can't store lipo anymore. So it goes where there still are fat cells ready and waiting. In that dude's, his neck. Or maybe it's an unrelated medical condition.

Kek

actually the opposite, i blame them for me ending up emaciated. denying me eating more food so they could have leftovers and all that

Attached: 634654645745746.jpg (950x540, 92K)

No, but they both worked and we lived in a BLACKED neighborhood so I didnt make friends or play sports.

Fuck being poor.

l0l

my mom called french fries “fat sticks”

I blamr them for letting me get fat ehen i was a kid. I lost the weight but the damage is there. Always have to watch what i ear because too many fat cells

yeah, my mom in particular blames herself actually. Family is actually pretty healthy overall but I was still weaned on soda and fastfood. Even my formerly overweight dad is lean af. Though now I'm doing keto right now and am down to 270 from 300 after a little over a month just from the diet alone.

No I was always skinny because my mom couldn't cook worth a fuck and we didn't eat fast food often. All of the women on my dad's side are morbidly obese though. I've seen their health deteriorate over the years because of it. I'll never understand how anyone could get to that point and never say to themselves, "I look horrible. Maybe I shouldn't do this to myself."

For getting fat, definitely. It isn't a coincidence that the only person in our house who isn't fat is my adhd bro who only eats microwaved hotdogs.Living with them makes losing weight harder( I moved out for 7 months or so and dropped 60 lbs, moved back in and gained it all back). That being said I'm old enough now that I could lose the weight despite mum's cooking, the constant fast food, and all the unhealthy snacks in the house.

Why is his neck like that

I think you've still got some fat deposits in your fingers, bro.

...ok based I guess.

No, my mom is quite thin and my dad is mildly overweight but built. I'll be doing my best to make sure my kids don't end up overweight. So much harder to go through life that way, socially, medically, etc.

>mom knows i have no self control
>buy a pack of cupcakes, like 1200 cals
>gets angry if i eat them
it literally took me years of whining before she stopped buying that shit and she still sometimes buys it

My parents are why I ended up emaciated. It's weird, my parents aren't in shape, my mother never exercises and is dumpy and my dad is relatively fat as well, has a huge stomach.

But growing up, my parents basically didn't want me to eat food. They let me eat only a bowl of sugary cereal for breakfast every morning. All i ever ate for lunch was a small sandwich and water, and my mom had no problem went i went through a phase for a few months of buying a little caesars $5 pizza on monday and eating a few pieces for lucnh every day that week. When dinner came around she wouldnt make a lot of food to begin with, and if i was still hungry after a plate, she would tell me "no user you cant eat any more, we need leftovers" so i would go hungry a lot. And when i got older, if i would keep eating they would both make comments user HOW CAN YOU STILL BE HUNGRY and YOU'RE EATING US INTO THE POOR HOUSE from eating just a regular amount of food. even living with them into my mid 20s, if i can a plate of food at dinner that seemed like a lot they would fuckin stare at it and comment on the amount of food i took

had a big part in my graduating high school at 5'7" 115 lbs. first 2 months of college (all you could eat cafeteria) i grew to 5'9" 135 lbs. unfortunately basically stayed at that in the nearly 10 years since because i really dont like eating that much and cant eat a lot and i feel it was caused in large part by my childhood

>Walter Wide

Attached: 1496020916332.jpg (812x810, 243K)

pfffft

Attached: 8819107C-6757-4C5A-A39F-9B619EF32BE4.jpg (225x225, 9K)

JUST

Attached: 264-2649172_notorious-big-jojo-png-download-jojo-notorious-big.jpg (920x2036, 478K)

I hope you all make it user.

Attached: 1546095141004.jpg (592x299, 59K)

>Still swallowing it

HYPERBRUH

Attached: 1562708311476.png (350x352, 112K)

My little brother is a legit dumbass and I fear everyday that after highschool he'll never leave the house and amount to anything.

when i was younger yes
now ive lost most of my weight but im still skinny fat

Exactly, if you're at the age of 18 and have the nerve to blame your parents for your current state you'll have a hard time making it

Yep, absolutely, and I resent them for it. Being fat as a kid was fucking garbage and I'm completely sure it contributed massively to my negative social outcomes. But, on the other hand, I'm happy with the person I turned out to be so who knows. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise.

Anyway, not enough to not love them, obviously, but it's one of those annoying things that you stack up against all of the good things.

Oh well.

Now kill yourself and 10 other black people nigger

What routine do I need to develop a neck that thick?

Nice

Attached: m27in1cr7m1r5crhao1.png (474x750, 214K)

Same, but a big part of me maturing was realizing my parents were deeply flawed individuals who had really fucked up childhoods of their own. I looked passed that and learned to love them anyways, any cycle of trauma stops with you and a certain point you have to take responsibility for your own life

yup cause I didn’t learn about proper nutrition until late in life. getting there myself now but they fucked us up. Everything they do is drenched in oil. I think most families in america don’t consider oil to even be a calorie component just a magical edible pan lubricant. Also bread and cheese. The majority of meals they make can be condensed to bread and cheese.

Based. Nigger

No, I got fat when I moved out. But now I'm better. 30 kilos down, baby.

Blaming your parents is a victim mentality mindset that leads you nowhere. If it is your parents fault, then technically it isn't their fault after all, because it would be their parents fault for raising them in such a way that they were fine with letting their children get fat, etc etc. You create a never ending thread of blaming reality for things that you don't like. Stop doing it. Accept reality as it is. Try to make the best out of it.

An absolutely smoothbrain opinion.

Acknowledging the reality that there are many things outside of our own control, including our own personality and behaviours at times, does not preclude taking positive steps in a direction you want to go.

You're a fucking moron incapable of nuance and belong in a gas chamber.

you can't blame them if you are not doing anything later to change what they did to you. me being 120 kgs by the time I was 11 years old is my own fault right? what a retarded faggot. fucking kill yourself or wait I doubt you could even do that let someone else do it for you. fucking nigger.

i have never been fat but i was allowed to eat candy and junk food. now that i work out and think about what i eat ive also realized that shitty food like that doesnt even taste that good, and always makes me feel horrible

Yes
But I fixed it so it's water under the bridge

Attached: 1562620710021.jpg (640x509, 63K)

KEK

Attached: 1557512354705.png (360x346, 142K)

Partially, I also blame myself for not knowing how to tell no even if it made them angry.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Kinda, free range parenting is a meme. I was never forced to do anything, and because i was a sperg i just naturally drifted away from group activities like sports and ended up a NEET.
It's like those people that let their dog get fat and never walk it. You learn to be lazy, and it's a lot easier to learn if your parents don't bother teaching you discipline.
Motivation and persistence was alien to me, because i never thought i'd make any gains regardless of my effort, kids like me needs a boot in their ass.

tldr;
it's all my parents fault boo hoo

Attached: 1521048828644.jpg (1024x768, 95K)

Next time you see an infant, slap the titty out it's mouth and tell that lazy bitch to go get some milk from walmart.

Stop replying to tripfags.

Yeah I was fat all my childhood
They could have fixed it when I was a kid doing retarded shit

Took me years to fix myself on my own

Exactly

This "let kids do what they want" mentality is a huge mistake for the kid. Kids need authority and while they also need to do shit on their own, it has to be supervised to some degree. Your son will probably never be oriented towards lifting on his own he is a fucking kid what does he know about life?
Boomer parents are pants on head retarded when it comes to that. They genuinely think they fought the "power that be" in their youth, but they just bought into silly memes. The worst had to be the sexual "revolution" meme.

yes but now It is in my hands and I have to be responsible for it.

To be fair every generation after the first boomers are just new iterations of boomerism. It's all about getting out of responsibility. Divorce, sex without commitment, let the TV/school raise your kid and call it "free range", etc etc.
Basically everything millennials is accused of can be boiled down to "no want responsibility", and it's a direct continuation of previous boomer iterations.
Gen Z is entering their 20's now, in a few years we will see just how fucked the smartphone generation ends up being. The latest boomer generation will be housebound anti-social spergs that crave uniformity and direction because they have no identity or purpose.
Except in Europe, where we will of course be converting to Islam, TAKBIR!

Attached: Welcome.jpg (600x468, 31K)

Is this a race into the store? Looks like it's neck and neck.

hehehehehehehehehehehe

Attached: heybeter.png (595x585, 227K)

No, half the family in the house is fat and the other half are fit. It was entirely our own doing.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

Up until I was 16, yes. After 16 when I had my own job and car it was 100% my fault. Sure they could have encouraged me more or set ultimatums for me to get in shape but at the end of the day the only one who can can do anything is yourself. It took a few years of self pity and shit, but then I got angry. Since that day I have gone from 220+ (I stopped weighing myself due to embarrassment) to 166. I am planning on hitting below 160 before my dad's birthday in August.

I think waking up one day hating myself was the best thing that ever happened to me.

Remember that all men were made in the image of God, user

Attached: manlet doing neck hangs.webm (640x480, 1.82M)

I'm living this reality and it fucking sucks for my parents. Both my younger brother and older sister are both losers. My parents are way too passive.