>realization_of_weight.png
>Decide to do something about it
>Cut soda and shitty processed food
>started walking everywhere, going for midnight walks everyday
>walking_is_actually_getting_easy.jpeg
>only been getting Jow Forums for 3 weeks
>lost 11lbs so far

I can actually do this Jow Forums!

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg (550x441, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

startbodyweight.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hell yes

Keep up the good work user

Attached: 1563215502430.png (865x526, 36K)

Good job user, you can make it! Keep going fren

thanks frens

>6'4, 350lbs obese
Got any before pics? Absolute unit

nah senpai apologies.

I've always had decent muscle strength i.e. lifting heavy things, moving furniture etc (i used to / still eat a lot of protein)which i suppose is a good thing. but now i'm thinking that losing just the fat and not muscle will be very difficult

good shit brother keep it coming (unless your non-white)

post body

keep eating a lot of protein while at a caloric deficit, you will lose some muscle yes, that's how it goes, you'll be burning that fat though

not really comfortable w/ that atm srry.

Attached: 1521377025966.png (651x799, 32K)

Thanks i plan to try to stick with proteins, veg, and wholemeal carbs

also start lifting some weights

>realization_of_weight.png
sounds like a 1920s painting I couldn't afford even after multiple lifetimes of wagecucking

i will try. i can get some basic dumbells quite easily, but can't really afford the big two handed ones (idk the name) and am scared to go to the gym at my current weight

don't be scared, I waited until I was 34, and I'm a stick, but I've been at it for a year so I have some muscle definition, I just wasn't getting the 1:1 ratio of protein, so not much mass being gained, I'm on the right track now

That being said, I felt weird but you get over it, everyone is there to better themselves.

Go in there and do your work and give no fucks what others think

i want to be obese so bad but im skinny with abs

obese people are intimidating and strong as hell

No you fucking don't want to be obese. why the fuck do you think i'm trying to get /fit?

you got this user, I'm proud of u

I understand but it's expensive as fuck and i don't really have that much money to spend/. could you recommend exercises that you can do for low cost/no equipment or just with dumbells?

Thanks frendo

no need to post body user, just keep putting in the good work

personally I have only been following Jeff Cavalier and his Athlean X stuff on youtube, it hasn't steered me wrong yet, I haven't injured myself.

I'm doing his program which requires a full gym, but he has tons and tons of videos and while I haven't watched them all I remember plenty had minimal equipment, you can easily make a workout routine just from his videos, he has said as much

I'm not an expert on this stuff so that's all I can recommend beyond the sticky in this forum

thanks

thanks

isnt cool perhaps to be a 400 lbs monster ?

I jog casually yet you just inspired me to train harder keep it up user

are you actually retarded?

believe me user, take fucking before pics now before it's too late. you'll want them to see how far you have gone, and to remind you of what happens when you let yourself go.

>be bored of video games
>decide to follow startbodyweight.com/ and jeff
>literally start with wall pushup
>could barely do 4 reps
>now can do 8 to 10 reps decline pushup

started in 2015, between doing this on and off, i intensified my training the last few months and i see significant gains

I started in a similar place and I’m approaching 100 lbs lost. My best advice is start slow like you’re doing but eventually add some weight lifting with the high protein diet. It helps you keep your muscle (and consequently a higher BMR) so if you do slip on the diet some it won’t be a total disaster. And you will slip, it’s a long process so it’s inevitable.

take pics so that when you lose it all you do before after

in underpants, hide your face

i will do but like i say i'm not comfortable poasting just yet

frogposters deserve the noose

congratulations fren
thanks for advice

good job fren keep goin

Attached: 1522630036134.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

thank you fren

Attached: download.jpg (218x231, 10K)

We're gonna make it buddy, maybe not tomorrow or next week but eventually WE WILL MAKE IT.

keep it up buddy :)

You're a pussy and too mentally weak to make it

Just watch me you cunt

i thought you didn’t have to excersie to lose weight?

Decline pushups will slowly turn the focus on your upper chest and delts. If you want to go harder, go back to wall pushups but this time one handed

Exercise and eat correctly

exercise makes it faster, builds more muscle retention and makes you fitter in general than you'd be through diet alone

There ya go user, fucking tell him. He's probably sitting on his fucking couch posting from his phone eating Little Debbies, and ignoring the 5 year old Netflix show thats generating white noise on his plasma T.V.

For real though, it's your body so do not what makes you happy in the moment, but what will makes
you happy next week and next year. Once you lose enough fat weight, start lifting and running. Good luck fren, I know you don't really need it!

This is part of why I lift, in the spirit of everyone trying to lose weight and make it. God bless user, keep it up

Just dont give up, it wont happen overnight. Im rooting for you bro.

The first weight is the easiest.
That said, you'll make it if you want to.
Use your brain- consider whether you really want to eat X instead of Y.