26 years old and this fucking redness appeared on my face and won't go away...

26 years old and this fucking redness appeared on my face and won't go away. Do I stand a chance looking like a damn stop sign bros

Attached: lex.jpg (728x546, 95K)

got the lupus mane

Might unironically be lupus. Get tested. Could also be that you're sunburnt but I guess that you would've figured that out by youraelf.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Where on your face?

My nose goes red and it annoys me.

Its already Pointy.

Attached: PortlyInsistentBobcatsize_restricted.gif (250x250, 1.03M)

Anything new in your diet?

Pretty much just eating more meat and eggs like all the bodybuilders and athletes recommend

Might be Rosacea, which if it is you pretty much can't get rid of it, can treat it so its not as bad or noticeable.

be my raccoon gf

You pass

Dermatologist?

I love how this meme transcended tinytrip

Did you look directly in to the exposed reactor core?

Stay out in the sun until the rest of your face is just as red

Attached: 1563161651740.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

The picture in the OP is clearly rosacea and she's having a flair up. If this shit just appeared on your face randomly, then it certainly is lupus or an allergic reaction to something, if this is something you have experienced your entire life with papules/blushing then it is rosacea.

drink kefir you fucking idiot

Are you using some kind of skin "care" treatment like Proactiv? Powerful medical products can fuck up your skin.

She used a chunk of graphite as an exfoliating bar

If it's this pattern then unironically might be lupus, even if you suspect sunburn. Lupus flares up when exposed to sun. See a gp.

that's a butterfly rash, retard. It usually signals an autoimmune disease, often (as the few nonretarded posters have pointed out) lupus.

I used to get that when I was drinking heavily.

M O N T R E A L
O
N
T
R
E
A
L

I want to impregnate you

Could be a skin condition like psoriasis. My face is permanently red but I can manage the flare ups of patchy flaky bloody skin with creams.
Covers 90% of my body but I only bother with it on my face really.
If it's dry or you get patches where it's flaky or bleeding then it's probably that, see a doctor and they'll recommend something.

try to dilate

it has been a thing on /fa/ for at least 5 years

THIS!
I had this for years. as soon as I finally quit drinking. and I mean really quit drinking, not just saying I quit and still drank. It went away along with most of my other problems.

doesn't lack of one of the B vitamins give similar symptoms?

Cory?

it definitely started on Jow Forums though

go to the doctor retard

prob lupus, if not it might just be a skin disease, my skins red bc i have keratosis pilaris rubra, but it comes and goes