What in the fuck

guys I've been testing my resting heart rate for weeks now and it runs 130-150 and exercise bumps it up to 200+

Blood work is fine and I'm not obese. Can't go to a doctor because no insurance.

whats going on?

Attached: 1541392211911s[1].jpg (250x223, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

everlywell.com/products/heart-health-test/
youtu.be/8DI5g9kDpQg?t=345
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're dying, sorry

You better get insurance. That's not normal. Are you jittery and anxious all the time? Have you been losing weight? It's probably something terrible like a catecholamine secreting tumor, or a crazy hyperthyroidism.

Attached: anentiregallonperday.jpg (250x250, 14K)

jesus you must burn 5000 calories a day just sitting

Your heart's bad and you're gonna die if you don't go to the hospital.

paid out of pocket for labs with LabCorp and everythings within normal limits. Been maintaining weight despite caloric surplus. I wonder what's happening
no indicators showing myocardial damage but could be arrhythmias oh well

Live fast or die.

You better be injecting cocaine 24/7, OP.

Your heart rate monitor is goosed

A human body is in critical levels of hypertension at 180+. Like, literally at risk of dying. 130 is already considered high blood pressure stage 1, and and 140+ is high blood pressure stage 2. At 200+ you're literally at risk of dying.

Go to a doctor, you fucking retard.

Does your name happen to be 'Tweak'? Maybe you'd better chill the fuck out.

Attached: tweak.gif (480x270, 397K)

>Blood work is fine and I'm not obese. Can't go to a doctor because no insurance.
If you can't go to a doctor because of no insurance, THEN HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR BLOODWORK SAYS?

OP confirmed for bullshit.

Get insurance and get an ECG. Have you had your thyroid levels taken?

Perhaps OP's heart runs like a Honda.

OP, post ancestary results.

>how can you know your bloodwork without permission from the state
Euro Peon detected.

Post labs.

"""Bloodwork""" is done at a lab. That costs money. Also you generally need a DOCTOR to interpret the results. That also costs money.
OP is full of shit.
Come clean, OP, you've been sussed.

He said heart rate, not blood pressure.

>Post labs.
Yeah, this, post lab results WITH TIMESTAMP. Better fucking have a recent date printed on the report too.

*and

In America, kits are sold, enabling a nurse (they never check, they just want to offload liability onto you) to draw your blood, and you send it in. Sorry if this is too much freedom for you.

I thought that moments after I posted. I'm using all my characters points for lifting, something had to give.

>Can't go to a doctor because no insurance.
America truly is a thirld world country.

I'm in North Carolina you fucking mongoloid
I still don't believe the OP so fuck you
Post labs with recent date printed on the reports or GTFO OP

everlywell.com/products/heart-health-test/

$80 freedom dollars

Back to Mass, we don't need you!

he never mentioned his blood pressure mate

>can't afford to see a doctor for a simple blood test
>can somehow afford $80 for a meme bullshit mail-in '''test'''
still say bullshit
post results with timestamp on report or GTFO

This test isn't mail-in, I don't believe.
>bad results
Yes goy, have to make sure that foreign doctors receive their cut.

>you need a doctor, who has to pay massive insurance, to interpret results
>even if you're a typical person
>and can compare results on online charts

>high heart rate
>without high pressure
Line drag and fluid friction, increasing with speed.

Still waiting for the OP to post his so-called 'bloodwork' results that he apparently can't afford.

>just post your unique results online, goy
>you wouldn't want to disappoint some autist making inane demands of you

post results with timestamp

What tests did you get?

I didn't get any tests. I see a regular doctor when I need to.

All I'm saying is that the boot licking and appeal to authority are similar to that which Jow Forums exudes- except they're only joking.

does it stay that way the entire day? do you do any drugs? I'm talking anything ranging from coffee and weed to cocaine and meth. my normal resting heart rate is around 60-70, but if I smoke weed it gets up to 100-130 for like an hour. alcohol has the same effect, but for longer periods of time. drinking more than 2 beers doesn't make me feel drunk at all, but it increases my heart rate to as high 140 sometimes. you should take an entire DAY'S measurement. it might be that you're hypersensitive to caffeine/weed/alcohol and even a small amount will make your heart beat faster than usual. alcohol is the worst for me in terms of heart health, and I've tried shit like amphetamine/MDMA and other stimulants.

also how tall are you? I'm around 192 (6'4?) taller people are more prone to irregular heartbeats/heart palpitations but it's nothing to be scared of, my heart "skips beats" like crazy if I start crouching after chilling in a chair.

OP, you haven't told us your redline, which we obviously need to know how far from your max that you're at.

Grab a few caffeine pills and all-out on a bike. Let us know how it goes.

Maybe a dumb question but is 200~ bpm normal while doing intense cardio?

Attached: FB_IMG_1547426086508.jpg (540x540, 19K)

Under 24 years old, 215 is fine for 3-4 minutes.
At 35 years old, 190 is fine for 3-4 minutes.
...all assuming that you're trained.

It's probably a pheochromocytoma.

Get TSH and free T4 labs

I know you got blood work done but look at your potassium levels. Sounds very similar to this.

youtu.be/8DI5g9kDpQg?t=345