How many times a day do you shit Jow Forums?

How many times a day do you shit Jow Forums?

Attached: DkIsXFgUYAE2CJO.jpg (1200x1053, 135K)

Too many!

i eat like 6k calories of beans, so like 2-3

like once every 3-4 days. It's fucked, I eat all bran cereal most mornings and I've had chili the past 3 days, and all I managed this week was a little nugget today

Maybe 2, sometimes 1-3 times but that's kinda rare

I do NOSHIT so I don't waste my eaten gains

Yeah idk wtf these people do to shit more than like twice a week. Thats not natural to have so much food

Once, before your dad fucks me.

jesus you guys must eat like shit, bran cereal is literal trash no human being in history ever ate before kellogs came into existence

True solid shits? 2-3, maybe four on a bad day

Between those I have little pitter patters that aren't "shits" but I probably shouldn't be standing up to piss

Like 2

It tastes like cardboard but I only eat it for the fiber. Hit ~50g sunday and monday, had some gas and a nugget today and that was it. Tried fiber one bars, didn't do a thing. Only thing gives me the shits are beer and sometimes KFC will give me an emergency diarrhea.

2-3 times a day. I’m shitting as I type this

At least twice a day, sometimes up to four. I consume a lot of fiber from rice, beans and veggies and I also drink a lot of water.

Honestly it feels good and my shits are always super easy.

>shitting twice a week
Twink detected

Once or twice, sometimes up to 4

Like once every day and a half.Huge shits too. Like my body just saves it all up for an opportune (or inopportune) moment and then commences the bowel contractions.

usually once - after i have my coffee.

some people are telling me you should shit 3x a day though and that sounds like a lot to me.

Attached: 292393.jpg (600x900, 95K)

Thats about the tempo i shit too and they're also massive. Honestly the bigger the poop the more satisfying it is. Sometimes ill feel an urge to shut but hold off until the next urge just to ensure that i get a really nice fat one some hours later.

sometimes every day, sometimes every 2nd day.

Once or twice a day. Depends on diet and whether or not I drank alchol the day before.

This

I can't imagine how inconvenient shitting 3+ times a day would be.

Attached: LeCCmZa.jpg (3120x4160, 568K)

Excellent form and texture. Id ur wiping was to a minimum say, less than three strokes i'd say thats a solid 9/10 shit right there.

Extremely. I would do anything to only need to shit once or twice a day. I shit basically every other hour.

Randomly.

Once a day when I wake up 1200 cal a day

If you want to regulate you shits take 2 scoops of psyllium husks before bed. Nice solid shit in the morning.

>some people are telling me you should shit 3x a day though and that sounds like a lot to me.
Those people are literally retarded. Anybody who shits 3x a day should change their diet or see a doctor.

Once every two or three days. It's usually a lot though.
I do eat enough.

With my regular calories, I shit once a day before showering at night or in the morning before I shower.
Now that I'm eating ~800 calories a day, I shit once every 2-3 days.

How ever many times, the only right answer is between 4:00 and 6:00 in the morning.

your fiber intake is too high or your water intake too low. probably both

Once or twice.

Can’t imagine this 2-3 times a week nonsense. Are you on the toilet for like an hour?

you're trolling or you're a retard

Currently on a 5-days fast. So I don't shit.

I lay a massive log every morning first thing when I wake up