Breakfast general

What do you eat in the mornings before you workout and when do you eat it?

Attached: OT098A.jpg (1200x1200, 192K)

I work out in the evenings because I have a job I have to be at early in the morning. I usually have a cup of plain yogurt and a banana about an hour or so after I get to my job.

1 cup of coffee sweetened with a tablespoon of honey.
a salad with a dollop of cottage cheese instead of dressing
a 4 egg, spinach and ricotta omelette
1 cup shelled edamame
and 3 potato pancakes (110 calories each since they vary in size/configuration and I know those are really unhealthy but it's just an easy source of starch).
Get up at the ass crack of dawn, get my ass in the kitchen, prep that shit, eat, and then lift 1-2 hours after breakfast.

oh, and a whole grapefruit

Bowl of raisin bran with blueberries and a splash of milk. Great way of getting fiber in the morning

16 oz coffee

1cup oats
2 tablespoon crunchy peanut butter
3/4s cup milk
1 rounded scoop whey

1/3cup dry steel cut oats
wheat germ
chia seeds
coconut oil/blueberries, whatever.

Shake of half a cup of oats, about 2 cups of milk, 3-4 tablespoonsof peanutbutter, banana, frozen berries, protein powder. That's breakfast. Before working out is an apple on the way hone from work, milk, protein powder, egg whites, and a bowl of ice cream

500 ml green tea on waking before shower. Consuming on an empty stomach enhances ECGC absorption

Then three eggs and natto. 60g of oats with TWO scoops. Black coffee.

Bowl of oatmeal (1/2 cup oats + 1 cup milk)
Either bowl of yogurt with fruit mixed in (depends on what I bought that week) or two hard boiled/fried eggs. Plus a protein shake. Pretty simply since I like to wake up late

Fruit smoothie made from 3/4 cup mixed berries, 2 celery stalks, half cup spinach, 2 tbsp metamucil, half teaspoon l glutamine, 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar, 1 ml CBS oil. And a cup of coffee with half a teaspoon of full fat coconut butter. I work out at night because I can't function at work after lifting beforehand no matter how many times I try.

*CBD oil

2 fried eggs and a piece of peanut butter toast, and a glass of sugar water that calls itself fruit juice

workout after dinner hours though

>500 ml green tea
meaningless

Futurelife

instant grits and a whey and water shake.

100g oat flakes, 200ml milk, dried cranberries, spoon of honey and some walnuts

Peanutbutter sandwhiches and some buttermilk.

nothing, I do IF, workout fasted and after working out in the morning I eat some eggs and tuna

This except I don’t eat breakfast.

Heh, breakfast. Never eat it myself.

But then I guess you guys are still taking the "blue pill" when it comes to nutrition. I bet most of you still follow the "food pyramid" too, and think "whole grains" are healthy.

Me? Well, I eat high protein, and practice intermittent fasting. You've probably never heard of it. Only eat between 11am and 7pm each day. Yep, just 8 hours. How you ask? Mental toughness and discipline.

"Most important meal of the day!" I hear you fatties cry. Heh. Using intermittent fasting, I maintain a low bodyfat year round. Did you know that eating carbs spikes your insulin which makes you store body fat?

Well, I'll be over here making gains and staying lean. If you're ready to take the red pill, I suggest you start by googling paleo, or keto. Prepare to have your minds blown, normies.

150 g of tuna, 3 eggs, 50g of pumpkin seed and a handfull of blackberrys.

thats today anyway

I thought you weren’t allowed pasta on keto

Put me in the reddit screencap