Advice for vegetarian lifting?

Advice for vegetarian lifting?

I want to save the animals.

Attached: 1562870038247.gif (220x184, 8K)

>I want to save the animals.
Get the fuck out of here with your death cult

If you're just vegetarian, do GOMAD or something. Eggs and milk are great protein foods.

The fuck kinda gym do you go to? Are you lifting animals user?

Veggie bulking here. I've put on 30lbs this year. I drink lots of milk, eat lots of cheese and eggs, 3 scoops in my shake, eat TONS of peanut butter, and eat beans

You sure it wasn't just 95% fat?

>saving animals

The animals are already dead user just eat them

Accept the fact that your lifestyle choice is sub-optimal for strength and muscle gains. At leas you're not a vegan, I guess.

I'd probably eat a lot of eggs and dairy.

eat as much cheese, milk, honey, eggs as you can because you cant make use of plant proteins so dont be a faggot

>We have a TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLAR DONATION (WOOOO) THAT READS: "Second time viewer and first time donator here. Took all week off to watch this amazing event. This goes towards saving the animals"

I'm vegan and have no issues with making gains. And I guess because I'm vegan it's pretty easy to to look ripped. Way less cholesterol, less processed foods. I consume a lot of onions milk, tofu, lots of vegetables, especially put through a blender, oatmeal, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, peanuts, beans, rice, lentils, spaghetti (especially with beans is so good), vitamin fortified cereals, almond milk.

It is so easy to be vegan or vegetarian because there is so much to choose.

For how long have you been vegan? Considering it myself

No

how many calories and protons do you eat per day?

There’s still all of the insects, rodents and other small creatures that are destroyed by pesticides, insecticides, glyphosate, and harvesters grinding em up. Not to mention the damage you do to yourself with micronutrient deficiencies, unless you’re drinking a bunch of raw milk and local eggs

>vegetarian

OH NO NO NO! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Same here. Been Vegan since beginning of 2018 after I realized doing Keto (2017) was fucking retarded.

I used to lift as a teenager but now at 27 and being vegan Ive smashed my PRs and I'm bigger than ever. Even my cardiologist was impressed with my blood results and my endocrinologist was happy as fuck. Sorry to all the burgerfats in this thread that cant afford to see doctors.

Lifting vegetarians won't get you much gains. They're usually not very heavy after all, so you'd be stuck with high rep bullshit.

>Advice for vegetarian
stop being a vegetarian faggit

by a gun and go hunt bears or wolves

eat that there whey