Wish I looked like Lachowski, Francisco Lachowski comes very close to perfection...

Wish I looked like Lachowski, Francisco Lachowski comes very close to perfection. There are virtually no flaws in his facial appearance, the only flaws can be drawn when we go below the neck which is irrelevant when you consider his facial aesthetics.

He has perfect maxillofacial growth which becomes evident from the zygomatic arches that project wide (adds facial width) and are round in shape in the tipping points. The nose is perfect: straight nasal septum indicates the face hasn’t grown vertically more than it should at any point in developmental time so it doesn’t appear hooked, it is also devoid of any obscure mal/formations, crookedness or deviation (some of which are typically caused by allergies or force trauma).

He has near perfect dentofacial growth. While he has gotten some dental aid with orthodontics (evident from the appearance of his top central and lateral incisors+canines), his bite is perfect. You can tell this by looking at his lip posture, which is affected by the position of the mandible, and anyone will agree that it looks nice and balanced. The mandible is in an ideal position which means there’s no malocclusion, and malocclusions have an enormous impact on the aesthetic appearance of the face. This is rare because with modern [western] diet and the rapid increase of allergies, it is extremely hard for most males to develop a nice looking jaw (not to mention that you need the appropriate testosterone levels and genetics to develop one). Lots of males that would normally develop a jaw similar to Lachowski’s don’t, because of mouth breathing or improper masticatory usage (the diet is too soft). It takes a perfect growing environment on top of good genes and hormone profile to develop a balanced facial structure like Lachowski’s, and that’s leaving out the individual features like the eye area, which in Lachowski’s case is unique in itself. Now combine all this with the fact that he is over 6’2”.

Attached: file.png (479x720, 783K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lr04zG0y6jo&t=2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jason blaha unironically mogs him

I wish every incel on lookism got their name, face, home address and phone number released online
I used to feel bad for them but I realized they all need an ass kicking, seriously hope they all get doxed and better yet killed

he looks like he gets cum pumped up his ass and you talk like you suck it out of there OP

I have similar looks to lachowski if I angle fraud hard, I angle fraud my pics and use them on tinder and girls (mostly fat ones) literally want to suck my dick, and the cute/normal ones are willing to have conversations they otherwise wouldn't if I used less becoming pictures

too bad I can't angle fraud irl so all I do is jack off to the thoughts of fucking these girls

Is there literally any actor better looking than Francisco Lachowski?

And I'm not talking about 2007 Chico with autistic photos on his Facebook, I'm not talking about 2008 Francisco who won the Ford Men's Supermodel of the World in São Paulo and then won a Ford modelling contract and worked for Dior Homme, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, DSquared, Gucci, Cavalli, Armani and others, I'm not talking about 2016 post-prime bearded Chico with two kids and married with Jessiann Gravel Beland, hell, I'm talking about 2010 Francisco with perfect facial harmony and universal appeal, 6'5" tall with perfect frame and bideltoid breadth, completely hooded eyes with aegyo sal and neutral canthal tilt with no scleral show and no upper eyelid exposure, flawless skin and perfect facial leanness, 1.88 fwhr, 0 on the NW scale, 7 cm interpupillary distance and 14.2cm of zygo width, forward grown maxilla and jawline with a massive skull.

Attached: GOAT.jpg (600x900, 149K)

Now combine all this with the fact that he is over 6'2". A good looking face with pretty features is hard to achieve when given a tall skeletal build. Most guys that you see with really pretty or handsome faces are 5'9'' to 5'11'', i.e. average height. You will very rarely see someone as aesthetic with masculine features as Francisco. You see beautiful women all the time and there's nothing admirable about being a pretty girl because it's so easily achievable and common. Beautiful men are an exception to the rule; something that should be admired, not only because of the beauty itself but the difficulty in achieving such beauty.

Attached: 1542068698342.jpg (482x720, 142K)

>this isn’t a copypasta
>some fat, balding, incel manlet took the time out of his day to write this essay
>op probably looks like pic related

Attached: 89560AE6-F1F5-40B3-846E-4F14C6259B15.jpg (520x282, 18K)

By disparaging whoever wrote this by assuming he's ugly you're proving his point: the importance of looks.

Have sex.

>Is there literally any actor better looking than Francisco Lachowski?
you're like a kid, watch this.

Attached: 1560123708389.jpg (500x500, 31K)

Yeah it’s all about the face, your crippling autism and unbearable attitude has nothing to do with it
I wouldn’t want to be OP’s friend or even anywhere near him judging by the way he talks and I definitely wouldn’t fuck him if I were a lady

This thread is not even remotely fitness related

I used to be so blue pilled on facial attractiveness that if you had showed me a picture of blackops2cel and lachowski side by side, I might have said Lachowski was the incel.

This is still gay, like you like men OP. No heterosexual male is unpacking this. But take it from me, a fellow gay, you’re one of those fat self loathing gays who just hasn’t figured out how to eat right, fuck right or hit the gym. You’re a dime a dozen my dude just like that nobody model kid you posted
Do you know how many trunks I can pull that look just like that in that city? 100s, I could throw a rock out my window and hit a ton of them right now my nibba. I have a receding hairline and I can still pull a fag like that. Like every decent twink worth their salt in cum looks like that. But I digress
You are the quintessential self loathing, fat ugly gay. Just how you talk alerts me, you care about youth and looks cause you never had it cause your cope was McDonald’s for your homosexuality. You had no support or love or friends to raise you up and the only thing that brought you solace was processed food and sugar. You’re probably Latino too, they seem to have a vast amount of fat ugly self hating gays.
The worst is you blame others for your faults, every night you jerk off to ripped men because that’s what you really want. You desperately want a nice body and to be accepted but it just doesn’t work out (all your fault/doing) so you remain in his high school incel mindset of youth and what might be considered nice looking ... when all you’re postinf is some generic throw away twink model. If you knew anything about fashion or the industry (you don’t cause you wear stretch waist sport pants from Walmart fatass) you’d know there are 100s of this exact archetype ready to willingly take his place

With all due respect go kill yourself

>this isn’t a copypasta
KEK

Attached: pasta.jpg (1339x653, 327K)

Honestly it’s a relief because I feel like the next incel killer would’ve had something like this in his manifesto

>date modified: 7/16/2019 6:20 PM

Well, we found our next Elliot

Was correcting a typo

Lol Pitt mogs him so hard

its sad to see you loser fucks think this is what women want....real alphas know that women prefer men and muscles and personality over a gay twink look...im starting to think this board really is a undercover homosexual psyop

This. Pitt also looks masculine but at the same time youthful and of course handsome.

>>this isn’t a copypasta
I think it's adapted from a copypasta about some anime guy, I've seen a version about Charles V

well everyone did just get doxxed and the site was down for like 4 days, so your dream came true faggot

Hey man I remember you were writing some guide book about ways to improve your life, I added you on discord but it was a temp account so I lost contact with you

youtube.com/watch?v=Lr04zG0y6jo&t=2s

>You will never be chad living life on ez mode
It hurts bros...

if incels are wrong why did you use height as an insult and imply he was ugly (implying that looks give credence to your words, and that looks matter)?

looks like a faggot, take the pietro pill

Attached: 29573099_2042980609309863_7667132487751413013_n.jpg (799x960, 60K)

lookism was lit back in 2015-2016

based brad mogging zoomers. we have no chance as men today to be like him because of all the soj in the drinking water

Jesus Christ the LORD is beyond perfection. There are no flaws in his facial appearance, the only flaws can be drawn when we go into heretical hearsay which is irrelevant after these slanderous pagans are excommunicated.

He has perfect maxillofacial growth which becomes evident from the zygomatic arches that project wide (adds facial width) and are round in shape in the tipping points. The nose is perfect: straight nasal septum indicates the face hasn’t grown vertically more than it should at any point in developmental time so it doesn’t appear hooked, it is also devoid of any obscure mal/formations, crookedness or deviation (which are typically caused by sinful thoughts or rejection of the LORD).

He has perfect dentofacial growth. While he has gotten some dental aid with miracles (evident from the appearance of his top central and lateral incisors+canines), his bite and thus speech is perfect. You can tell this by looking at his lip posture, which is affected by the position of the mandible, and anyone will agree that it looks nice and balanced. The mandible is in an ideal position which means there’s no malocclusion, and malocclusions have an enormous impact on the appearance of the face. This is rare because with modern [atheist] lifestyle and the rapid increase of islam, it is extremely hard for most males to develop a virtuous looking jaw (not to mention that you need the appropriate chastity levels and scripture knowledge to develop one). Lots of males that would normally develop a jaw similar to Jesus Christ the LORD don’t, because of taking the LORDS name in vain or improper prayer usage (using any language but greek). It takes a perfect FATHER on top of virtuous acts and chaste thoughts to develop a balanced facial structure like Jesus Christ the LORD, and that’s leaving out the features of the trinity like the holy spirit, which in Christs case is itself but also not. Now combine all this with the faith that he is over all kings and men.

Attached: 2157[1].jpg (310x600, 34K)

based and christ pilled

Cope harder, fag.

What types of steroids is he taking? Those cuts are insane.

Is it just me, or does this motherfucker look like this motherfucker?

Attached: d9f2149817ff0ceffd0c3385d2eecfb5-89884.jpg (640x363, 23K)

holy shit imagine believing this

>mogs everyone

Attached: chad-wick.jpg (1080x1350, 243K)

I mog him. If a woman had a choice between this 150lbs twink and a 200lbs, jacked, muscular alpha male, of course they would pick me. It's innate to all females to seek a strong, protective partner. What would happen in a street-fight? Do you think that kid could protect his woman from a pack of niggers? No, he'd get his ass stomped. What if tomorrow he got acid thrown in his face? He would lose the one thing that his life is predicated on. Face is the biggest, meme cope on the planet for skinny twigs who are too fucking lazy to get jacked.

>taking roids ever
Lol what a loser

>What if tomorrow he got acid thrown in his face?
uh oh, don't give lookism any ideas

wish Jow Forums would kill themselves

>comes very close to perfection
kek

Attached: neels-viser.jpg (700x400, 228K)

>Literally proving his point right off the bat
oops

And despite all this, he still has shit tier brown eyes.

pic related will mog him in 20 years

Attached: blue-eyes.jpg (1500x1065, 91K)

>what if he got acid thrown in his face
Are you implying that being able to pick up and put back down heavy objects would make your life less bad if you were acided? What are you, fucking gay?

actually based & gaypilled

Get outta town, you’re shitttng me, right?

i unironically find his facial features better looking that those guys with huge jaws or cheekbones.

Cope harder.

Attached: 1561384517968.png (500x403, 87K)

ITT: Beta bitches that need to bow down before God Barrett

Attached: jordan.jpg (480x480, 39K)

Post face with timestamp

wtf he kind of does in a way.

I feel like all these male models are gay as fuck

They even wear makeup. and i bet photographers like to touch them

he looks like from another planet