146 5’11 how am I doing? Been working out for about a month now. Tips? Suggestions?

146 5’11 how am I doing? Been working out for about a month now. Tips? Suggestions?

Attached: 3A7DAA3E-FC38-4363-858F-EC3F5467E611.jpg (902x1792, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

grosseleute.de/umrechnungstabelle/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's a tip, post a before pic you fucking mong.

Before pic

Attached: CB01794D-9036-4CB8-9F62-B4B6FA84F64B.png (828x1792, 3.62M)

buy a brah for those titties

Bump

your weight seems a little low. Your legs probably need a lot of work. You also probably need to give your back and shoulders some love

do Greyskull

You're not 5'11, more like 5'8. Keep working out and your chest and you'll get rid of those boobs.

you are either not 5'11 or 146 bro
t. 5'11

Bump

You look a lot like me, user. 5'10" 160lbs. You've just got way bigger arms than me.

WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT

Could you post your body as a reference?
How bad is it? Is there any progress or still the same shit? I think I have gyno but I could be wrong.

Bump please help guys idk what to do

Sure.
>5'10"
>160lbs
>Skinnyfat DYEL
>Lifting almost a month

Seeing minor gains, but gains none the less. This is why I said you look like me, only with much bigger arms.

Attached: IMG_0687.jpg (4032x3024, 515K)

Wtf you look almost exactly like me but I'm 5'11.5 and 230lbs

Post body.
Bro what the fuck do we do. Should I cut? Or keep clean bulking and cut later?

I'm just lifting and eating my protonz and keeping my calories to about 1900. Seems to have worked. I'm not expecting any major progress for another few months anyways

You don’t think I’m too far gone right? Sometimes I’m too embarrassed to even show up at the gym.

Brah if my scrawny DYEL ass can go to the gym and bench 80lbs in front of people, then so can you. For all intents and purposes you've had more gains than me anyway.

You are not too far gone. This stuff just takes time, I think. Give it two more months to really build up some muscle.

Don't be embarrassed to show up at the gym. Everyone had to start sometime, once you really notice the change in your body, your mindset will change and all you'll want to do is hit the gym.

>5'11
Impossible. I'm 5'8 and have the exact same body as you and I'm 150.

How the hell are you almost 6 feet tall and 146 pounds yet still look chubby. I'm calling bs on your height.

bro you are either not 5.11 or 146 lbs
Don't lie to yourself

if you normally use kg as a weight measurement use this to check how tall you are in burger units

grosseleute.de/umrechnungstabelle/