Does lifting improve fertility? My wife and I are trying to have a baby

Does lifting improve fertility? My wife and I are trying to have a baby.

Attached: 1561003181992.jpg (1024x683, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/DCFkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Getting real tired of you Jow Forums faggots polluting this board.

It makes you hornier and more aggressive. Assuming you’re not a boomer of course.

Remember, these trannies have names and addresses

Go vegan

Why is it that every time a black man is docile and respectful towards a white girl she just cheats on him or gains 300 pounds?

Attached: 2BEE90905EDE49B59BE1E1D3346C423F.png (750x1334, 1.06M)

Because some of the chicks who are obsessed with black dudes are mentally fucked up. Seriously this isn't a cringe Jow Forums rant but some of these chicks want to be abused by a hood nigga or they say they don't and don't leave the relationship.
I've had 2 white chicks and a Irish chick say I don't act black enough.
Otherwise bitches are crazy.

I really feel you on that not black enough shit, like wtf is black to you bitch? Do want me to play trap on my phone speaker while dribbling a ball and eating fried chicken? Fuck can I not speak in a semi proper way? Every single woman I've met that wants tf with a "black king" is off her fucking rocker because we're nothing but fetish fuel. If me wanting a stable job with a house, dog and white picket fence fucks with your expectations and you call me a fucking race traitor then you better start calling me a fucking honky cause I'm owning that shit.

They're unconsciously looking for an agressive dominant man and the media has had them believe all Black dudes were like that. They want to be made to submit. It's redpill knowledge and it's retarded.

fuck off discord tranny, go back to your cabal

Attached: birthday_reptile.jpg (720x540, 38K)

And tranny jannies will leave this thread to be archived like the other cuck thread
Let’s just fucking dox these faggots and get it over with
I’ll start archive.fo/DCFkU

What are you talking about?

Discord tranny ringleader got found out
Cant wait to see him on the news after his gruesome murder

You seem unhinged friend. Dont do anything rash.

oopsy

Attached: C3103800-BD7E-4BE7-8ABA-3CB608EA39F1.png (1322x1250, 131K)

Not saying I will do it but I will try to get others to do it for me, not saying he's gonna die
Who knows, maybe just pranks, maybe an ass beating, fingers crossed he gets killed on livestream

Holy fuck when did this happen?

On the aggression and submission topic, if a (suspected) bipolar chick breaks up with you because you were "too controlling" and specifically says she doesn't want you randomly showing up at her place (even though you've never done it before) despite her saying she still has feelings for you and wants to fuck you, should you then show up at her place?

Who are these?

Yeah, the guy posting dox of a tranny ringleader is unhinged, not the tranny ringleader who's been known to blackmail mentally unstable young men into doing his bidding and is likely a 40~ something year old troon.

>some of the chicks who are obsessed with black dudes are mentally fucked up
>some

What's a troon

based

You're just trying to incite shit. This isn't truly fitness related. Seriously, kill yourself

But what does that have to do with my thread?

>But what does that have to do with my thread?
You're a tranny.

I noticed that about Kathleen Kennedy. What the fuck man that is crazy.

I'm not though in straight and married...

You must understand that they are mentally defective and have diseases user.

Cant wait for all the fun we're gonna have with you and your tranny friends
You don't know what it will be, maybe some prank calls, maybe we'll beat you up, maybe we'll kill you

You'll never be a woman.

*ahem*
CLEANSE GRABBLERS
CLEANSE SPOOKS
CLEANSE SANDSPOOKS
CLEANSE SHITPUSHERS
CLEANSE DECIEVERS
AND
CLEANSE JANITORS

What is the relevance of these?

This thread is fucking bizarre. You guys are fighting the good fight though.

I have no idea I think it's just one person posting some kind of next level troll.

Bump

cuckfags get the rope too

lel