What was his routine in prison?

What was his routine in prison?

Attached: E9F8B1EE-B836-459E-82EB-E4B463BB7650.jpg (719x719, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yc3gC-2ckTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gear and a few pushups
also N I G G E R

He got off the syrup and did the same old burpee/pull-up shit they all do
Proud of him though, zone 6 stand the fuck up

powerbottoms to failure

he's a clone

The transformation is probably moreso due to being forced to quit (or severely reduce) drug and alcohol use. That and just normal bodyweight exercises.

Quitting lean x F

No lean in mountain dues to failure

kek

3 x 10-12 close grip reacharounds
3 x 10-12 kneeling neck thrusts
3 x 10-12 bent over wall presses
glute spreads til failure

Hes 6'2 and he murdered someone and then taunted the dead guy.. he's genuinely tough and there's zero chance he got raped
If anything female guards threw themselves at him and all the nigs tried to get him to listen to their mixtapes

no lean
burpees
push ups
squats
dips

what was the point of taunting the dead guy?

It was a part of his beef with the rapper young jeezy, more or less over who started "trap" rap, it escalated and jeezy had a girl set Gucci up, 5 guys ran in his house to rob him and or send a message and Gucci shot and killed one of them
He beat it on self defense and came out with a "diss" track called Truth where he said "go dig your partner up homie, bet he can't say shit"

He got off on self defense as well- a bunch of goons broke into his house. He did time for numerous but unrelated probation violations.

Attached: 121171FE-7067-4B75-B504-07516574AAF4.jpg (600x360, 28K)

clout

Yes he's a degenerate nigger monkey blah blah blah but he thrived in a VERY dangerous environment and I would think that would be considered admirable on a board full of wannabe tough guys
He's also, or was, married to a black girl and never pushed any kind of interracial agenda that I know of other than allusions to "white girl" which is what some people call cocaine

Clout is for youtube rappers you fucking zoomer go watch some more adam22

Wtf clout?

Street credibility, but its an oxymoron because the people who use the word clout are actively involved in the least credible era of rap music and flock to the latest trends on social media
Vid related is someone with clout who is wearing a fucking dress because of the label on it
youtu.be/yc3gC-2ckTM

why are you guys so invested in niggers?

I'm in a poor, black area of the southeast US, went to a 50% black public school, and I've watched on in awe at what rap culture has done to their communities
I'm not "invested" and I could tell you way more about white musicians and cultures, but it's never a bad idea to know who you're dealing with

>in awe of niggers devolving into destructive nigger behavior without proper supervision
are you 11?

I agree with you but I'm also amused at the fact that you guys throw that word around but none of you would say it around them

He looked better in the left, not because of any retarded dad bod shit but just because he wasn't fucking soaked in tattoos.

>What was his routine in prison?
Getting cloned

Attached: 14063495_1078770875504607_1923557772_n.jpg (749x937, 73K)

based and conspirapilled

Who cares.

AIds