Telling high IQ people

to lower their standards and stop complaining in order to find a mate is ridiculous, nobody ever tell normies to shut up and date mentally disabled person which is more or less the difference between a gifted person and the average one, the communication gap is too high and compromising on it will lead the relationship to be only a sexual one, at least for the high IQ person.

It's harder for guys because there is 1 smart girl for 3 smart guys, so not only it's extremely hard to find them it's also incredibly hard to "win" them. This is one of the reasons high IQ people (guys especially) are prone to solitude and loneliness btw.

Attached: female.jpg (369x356, 33K)

Ok but have you tried having sex?

Get over it. The whole perfect mate thing is a meme. Just find someone decent and quit whining. This isn't r9k also post body I bet you're dyel

I've never had an intellectually stimulating conversation with a girl ever in my entire life. It's fucking depressing.

i remember when i was 20 and i believed that, thinking i had loads of options and i was very attractive. but i fell off the rails of success and did not lift through my 20s and didn't get laid either. you want to date high iq women, prepare to maintain status all your life in a competitive field. good slaveboy. just lift. as early as possible. do whatever you want professionally but lift, muscles and mass are the most valuable currency in life, and health the 2nd.

Real high IQ women rarely care about status, you're talking about dunning kruger, mentally unstable, pseudo-dominant and slightly above average IQ women.

hehe the girl in OP looks like maxmoefoe, i didn't actually read your post because i don't think i will be interested in it but you picked a pretty funny picture nice job.

Attached: sheep apu.jpg (630x630, 58K)

IQ has diminishing returns.. so you can solve a word problem fast, congrats.. can you level with a person emotionally and entertain them while you're stuck in your own head thinking about Greek incels and how much the world owes you?

"IQ has diminishing returns"
You remind me of this one college philosophy major kid that I met. Thought his field was really in demand and all that. Boy oh boy.

Attached: 1563341011622s.jpg (250x250, 5K)

"High IQ" is just an excuse for being a passive aggressive bitch who doesn't know how to get what it wants. And not knowing makes you the definition of low IQ.

empathy/social intuition/relatability will get you further in relationships (all kinds, romantic, family, work related)

IQ is a cope for boring STEMcels who study chemical engineering and are invisible to prime women.

Shitty bait thread, but for real, my last ex was really intelligent and it fucking ruined me. She was so sharp, got all my obscure jokes immediately, could hold her own in a debate. Every girl I've talked to since is a fucking mong, comparatively. I can't connect at all. They just bore me. Feels bad, man.

Never date a smart girl. You'll never be able to go back.

I feel that feel bro

Attached: 1553701273008.jpg (436x501, 32K)

faggot stop reminding me of my clever tomboy ex gf.

I have issues with my girlfriend as she's smart just not... That smart. She's slightly above adverage. Anytime she gets Moody and down on herself I can't defend her when she compares herself to me. My one strength being my wit and problem solving bites me in the ass

>my one strength is problem solving
>can't solve a really simple problem
get real nigga

post IQ score or use the word intelligence like a human being

That’s my type

Håvamål, verse 72:

"..in the company of men
wisdom is found."

The Vikings knew that women were dumb as shit. Nothing has changed.

Oh yeah, I can sympathize. I'm as dumb as it can get and the last girl I dated was so perceptive that she knew things about me way before I even realized them. I miss her, even though she broke my brain on a daily basis.

This

What the fuck does this have to do with Jow Forumsness whatsoever

it's not even slightly funny either so that excuse is down the drain

god this board used to be good now it's full of these Jow Forums faggots

Let me guess, you identify with Rick and think all Jerries are beneath you huh

Oh I knew it, I'm just too smart and that's why I don't have the sex.

T. Brainlet and manlet and dicklet

Attached: 1530956948895.jpg (320x240, 55K)

communication is the number one thing in a relationship but never forget that you are a flawed being who needs to be tolerated yourself, you have to be worthy of the one who is worthy of you

155 IQ here. My dating pool in my city of 2,400,000 people is only in the thousands, across all ages and genders.

Being the smartest man in virtually every room is suffering.

high IQ girls rightfully aren't interested in a """man""" shitposting silly things like this on a peruvian mountain horse racing forum

It's only a problem if you're in the top 5% minimum, the ideal communication range is within 10 points if we're going by IQ. It does hit diminishing returns and the range increase as you go higher but at that level/rarity you're dealing with less than 2% of female to be seen as potential "good" partner.

This guy will must compromise (assuming he's telling the truth) unless he search especially for high IQ women online or in philosophy/math/physics classes. But this is just like a women searching for 6'6+ guys, it's inevitable she'll have to compromise in personality traits for this requirement (and i think that bigger IQ gap is far more crucial than a few inches for healthy relationship).

You missed the point of this thread, typical for lookism fag, "prime women" lol.

This.
The ones logical enough are not a gregarious and the ones that are gregarious enough are not smart enough.

>nobody ever tell normies to shut up and date mentally disabled
because they're useless as anything other than tax farms and likely too stupid to see the nuance you are trying to prove. it's like when a retard shows you a picture he drew. obviously it's awful but you say it's good to be nice.

Being intelligent is both a gift and a curse. Smart people are always more alone and depressed bc they see the world objectively and are often repulsed by it. Normies are happy bc ignorance is bliss.

Girls are for sex and emotional fulfillment, hang out with your bros if you need intellectual discussions.

>t. top 1% IQ

> IQ
> Sole use is to detect retards
> Somehowstill discussed unironically
Such is life in America

>This is one of the reasons high IQ people (guys especially) are prone to solitude and loneliness btw.
WRONG!

Attached: IQ130.jpg (350x492, 23K)

As a dude with an IQ in the mid 130s I know this feel. I can count on one hand the number of women I've encountered in my life capable of having a conversation that doesn't revolve around shopping, reality TV, and celebrity worship.

Even the "smart" women who finished college are mostly borderline retarded. The girls at my office bore me to tears. It reminds me of that Simpsons episode where Homer removes a crayon from his brain and his IQ goes way up, but he becomes so miserable that he shoves another crayon up his nose to become stupid again.

> This is one of the reasons high IQ people (guys especially) are prone to solitude and loneliness btw.

Post bank account, otherwise you're a confirmed poor. Most "high IQ" guys don't give a shit about IQ in women, the only thing that matters is the woman is a hot piece of ass, young, and that she is respectful. The other variable after that is if she has utility value, as in wealthy familial connections.

The sole purpose of women is for breeding, they have almost no surplus value outside of that.

>tdlr: this dumb faggot thinks women are for intellectual stimulus
>IQ curve seen in the distribution of women compared to men, in any Race shows this to be the total and complete opposite of OP's Beta delusions
>high probability OP want's a "mommy"

Attached: 1522097330333.jpg (665x620, 80K)

I wish I were LARPing but I just recently got tested again to get into MENSA. I just want to meet people like me but anyone who I feel is intellectually level with me is either 2 decades older or uggo.

I have a fetish for jacked retards though, so I guess I'll have to settle for that.

>I have a fetish for jacked retards

Always thought varbies are for intellectuals (and seen it from personal experience)

High IQ people are prone to submission in bed, No wonder the cuckold fetish is so common in them and often referred to as the "intellectuals fetish".

I like the idea of intellectually dominating and protecting someone who is physically superior to me. Truly the thinking man's fetish.

Don't listen to this. OP didn't say you should find a perfect mate, but a higher IQ one instead. This post is telling you to go with low IQ and suffer, just what OP warns against

sneed

The only problem with your post, OP, is that you are not smart. You type like a complete fucking retard, so a mentally disabled person is just right for you.

Attached: Lc101um.png (667x670, 386K)

Brainlet. Read up on IQ

how are those grapes tasting cletus?

remember that when the smart ones turn on you they will tear you apart. they have social intuition as well and will hit you in all of your weak spots

Low IQ people often mistake high IQ for passive aggressiveness. Usually it's just because you get irritated by straight forward, logical thinking, that you have not encountered in your low IQ environment.

Exactly the same here and my IQ is in the upper 130's. Do you have real life experience with them? They're extremely rare in my area.

There is no problem here.
You only need a less than 30pt gap to be able to relate and shit. It's not hard to find a woman with 100-115IQ.
If you're sitting higher than 145 then you should be able to realize that relationships are a meme.

Yes but I'm a fag so your varbie is my gymrat. Interacting with hot morons when you're not horny is almost physically painful.

That's some epic cope right here. Cuckoldry is primarily for the physically weak. They may have hit the jackpot through IQ regressions, but the entire package isn't there in terms of physical prowess. Sexual selection is heavily based on this factor, I forget but for every inch you're smaller then I think six foot, the more value you must bring into a relationship(transactional) as a man. This is especially noted along Racial lines, ie Asians being at the bottom.

Basically a man with a high sexual marketplace value is vastly less likely to be a cuck than someone with little to no options. This is also notable in the social political branding of certain groups who ascribe to liberal/feminist/communist/cuckoldry.

>jacked

Assuming you're a woman. This is normal for both sexes in that physical indicators are absolute predictors of reproductive success. A man who says he prizes IQ above all else is absolutely full of shit, especially the same for women.

When it comes to unbridled female selection, IQ isn't even the 4th trait in female selection. Height is number one.
>blacks, colourds, homos would be genocided if women only used sperm banks

Attached: 11585.jpg (756x461, 95K)

10/10 Jow Forums thread. Upvoted!

People literally can not communicate with people who they're too far removed from intelligence-wise. Yours is about average judging by your well executed memetic usage of facial expression, and you're having trouble understanding the OP, so then OP has a confirmed >130 IQ.

It's perfectly normal for brainlets to misunderstand each other.

There's a reason niggers fight so often, or do you think it's because they disagree on Hegel's influence on Kierkegaard's works?