Puffy nips - The Cure

I`ve posted about this in a few gyno threads but I didnt had time to answer questions so here we go.
You can fix your puffy nips with liquid band aid and have a nice flat chest for the whole day (and even in the next day if you dont shower).
Liquid band aid is a spray that creates a thin, colorless film over a wound when it drys out. The way you use it is to pinch your nipples so that they shrink and the spray them. Wait for 5 minutes and your shrunken nipples had been fixed for the whole day and you can wear the shirts you want without worries.
Pic related is the brand I use.
Costs 5 euro and lasts me a month.
You are welcome brothers.

Attached: urgo-superficial-wounds-8293.jpg (750x1000, 47K)

>euro

Hahahahhahahhahahahahah

Doesnt work if you have A cup tits tho

Bless you user. I've been insecure about my breasts for my entire life

I feel your pain brother.
No more insecurities this shit fucking works as a charm.

this, my gyno started as puffy nips, now i can't hide it without layers. skinny guy with little boobs is not a good look. nobody has seen me with just a t-shirt for years. gonna get this shit fixed in Poland next year.

you know the € is worth more than your (($)) right?

Any opinion on girls with puffy nips?

Attached: index.jpg (274x184, 9K)

puffy nips are never a bad thing on girls, hot af

I like puffy nips on girls desu

I was with a girl who had the puffiest nips one can imagine, they were extremely soft and springy with a small blue vein running across.
But then I woke up. The dream felt so real but why? Why did I my brain fool me into believing I had found something wonderful?

How weird. I've always despised my super puffy nipples with a passion and felt disformed and gross compared to all my friends with small and perky ones.
you people have extremely weird and deviant tastes.

OP don't do this it will increase your estrogen levels and your gyno will get worse.

It's a viscous cycle you shouldn't enter.

you have to understand that men have different tastes when it comes sexual preferences, so don't project your fucking shit onto us

i will try that today,
i always run around, pinching my nipples. people commented on that. i really hope that this will work.

Let me suckle from your teats and I'll use my mouth to tell if they're weird or not.

>us

the us wasn't direct at gay people, sorry faggot

it's not weird or deviant, it's natural and sexy trust me. embrace your nips, you are the lucky one.

Where do you live to buy those for 5€? They're at least 11€ in my country

Bulgaria

Attached: c1572c59821062c96d0fc33ad32a2983_L.jpg (600x429, 184K)

can you find it in supermarkets or shit like that or do you have to order it?

Its in every big pharma store

Plot twist. It was actually a man (male) with gyno

Attached: FRED-PHELPS-DEAD-618.jpg (618x412, 55K)

I just bought one for 13€

can you explain how you use it? I tried rn and 1 spray just makes a layer that's so negligible and doesnt change anything

Seconding, I just tried it and it didn't really reduce much. I guess my puffy nipples are beyond saving

just get raloxifene idiots

Based

You have to make your nipples hard and then spray them. Take a cold shower , pinch them etc. Spray on a dry, hard nipple. Wait for few minutes and it's ready.
Again it works if you have just puffy nips not a full blown tits.

>puffy nipples
If they’re actually just puffy, chances are you have unfortunate fat allocations or high prolactin. It’s only gyno if there’s actually a hard lump. I have puffy nipples and they go away when I take any dopamine agonist or touch them. Dopamine agonists = prolactin antagonist.

What exactly are you talking?