Why do you guys prefer huge clumsy roided freak bodies over agile athletic bodies?

Why do you guys prefer huge clumsy roided freak bodies over agile athletic bodies?

Attached: F67DE6E3-14BA-4EE9-9302-EA05499BA916.jpg (1035x1035, 69K)

an adult weighs 200kg

>Ronaldo
>Natty

>thinking that these guys are not roided
you retards make me sick
based lardass poster

Because the latter only looks good shirtless. Also nobody on Jow Forums is an athlete.

I'm a 65kg male haha

>generalization
>opinion
>fuckofffaggotop

fpbp

Attached: 1559201678881.jpg (1080x761, 397K)

>lazy is actually good

>I'm not an undisciplined pussy

Easy. Neymar is a guy you can easily hook-up for a quick fuck in one of the "favelas" in Brazil. The type that if you hug like you hug a rugbier, you might break his ribs because he's so skinny and frail. Tim Kruger likes to hire people like him because they're cheap, horny, and often are just bones and dick (no, really: no muscle whatsoever).

But lemme tell ya: when you pin a guy like these to the wall or the floor and then try to resist as you make them cum just by sucking their cocks, it rarely gets better than that. People like Neymar think they're awesome in bed but really, they're just cum reservoirs to be emptied and discarded.

Attached: 133618776682.jpg (500x500, 35K)

Because we are faggots who lust after huge glistening veiny muscles.

post body

>The two on the outside are leaning towards him
>they're being effected by his gravitational pull

Nobody actually wants to be roided and huge, they are just retards who don't know what they want. Spiderman body is peak aesthetic, athleticism, and sustainability.

Which Spiderman series are we talking about exactly?

Attached: 1460249886876.png (856x470, 471K)

Because artistic license has made Peter Parker have all kinds of different builds. Some more parkourish, some more bodybuilderish.

Attached: Spider_NakedSuit.jpg (3840x2160, 995K)

The ones where he is the most nimble and does the best parkour, beefybois can't run so the picture you posted is too bulky, he would never be able to wall climb and websling with that mass, it's too antiaerodynamic.

>>does the best parkour

You do know that writers and developers can make any 3D model be as cumbersome or as athletic and nimble as they want, right? WAR from Darksiders could wallrun, despite wearing armor and looking bulkier than the Hulk.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 210K)

Same

F
I'm 70 and never going back.

O TWAIN

So the natty limit while lean, gotcha

>that one romanian neet from /sp/ and a /co/mmie make a thread

I'm talking irl though, the best body is a nible, athletic agile body that can chase down or run away from dangerous things/people, while still being strong enough to be able to fight them off or save yourself from a dire situation (dangling from a cliff or a rooftop). Even girls instinctually know this, they prefer ottermode, agile bodies to beefybois because they instinctually realize a) he won;t need to eat as much to maintain his body so we won't need to work as hard to get our food and b) he can actually fuck me deep into the night because he has some cardio endurance built up. Among other factors such as maneuverability and agileness contributing to survival, you have the makings of the ideal human body.

Yes

No, seeing muscle insertions is not natural. Bear mode is the most natural shape for a healthy male.

>b) he can actually fuck me deep into the night because he has some cardio endurance built up

So, the preferrence would be a marathon runner over Usain Bolt? I'd go for Bolt and his muscles. Explosive strength is where the best is at.

Attached: DEMPECS.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

Pic related?

Attached: 1563228865341.jpg (640x640, 86K)

They do not. This forum does.

t. obese retard who thinks his love handles are "bear mode"

No, think someone who can do marathons and sprint equally well. Balance. Bear mode is too big, look at the human skeleton, we are tall and lean naturally from the bone structure, look at what most people around the world look like in places with natural diets: lean, maybe not with that much muscle, but humans are meant to be lean. If you want to have an optimal body build some muscle but stay lean. Bear mode is for old chieftains who can't do battle anymore.

based

Attached: 1562204772696.jpg (630x630, 47K)

Yes. A guy who is strong and eats well will naturally look like this.
It's always a tradeoff between strength and endurance. I prefer being more on the endurance (skinny) side because I like to hike a lot, but naturally, the male body will go towards the guy in the pic.
Looking like OP is neither natural, nor desirable.

Based

Post body

Look at neymars arms and try to ask that again

Attached: DTmuR0BXcAAxCYA.jpg (750x737, 61K)

redpilled

You mean female right?

a man should weigh a minimum of 90kg

100kg*

130kg*