Height Gains

Anyone able to school me on stature lengthening?
I'm a 5'6 manlet and hate my height
>is this surgery worth it
>how bad is the pain?
>will being 5'9 make a difference
>Will I look like a freak with really long legs?

Attached: staturebeforeandafter.png (1600x1090, 2.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pA3pgCUyrWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not worth it, you won’t be able to lift ever again and you’ll just be the loser who was insecure enough to have his knees destroyed

>no
>dont know
>no
>yes

Sorry that you had shit luck with height OP, but you do have to make the best of your situation, whatever that may be. And you will always be better off accepting your height, working to remove your insecurity on it, and focusing on your strengths and things you can improve.

Fixating on your height and visibly attempting to compensate can only end badly.

Bitch still headmogs him

Don't do it user, a few inches are not worth completely fucking up your musculoskeletal structure. This surgery was invented for people with serious congenital issues and freak traumas.
Being a 5'6 manlet isn't all that bad if you stop giving a shit about what others might think, and most people offline aren't height-obsessed retards like Jow Forums anyway.
Of course this varies based on culture, I can only speak for Central and Eastern Europe, as I've only lived here for significant periods of time.

I'm 5'9 and there's still a ton of girls taller than me which means 0% chance of sex no matter how jacked or rich you are. If you were 5'9 and wanted to be 6'1 it might be worth it. I wouldn't ruin my body to be a different sized manlet. Just date Asians.

>there are girls taller than you
>zero chance of sex
Get out mommy's basement, lose a few hundred pounds, and shave the neckbeard. Boom, pussy.

I'm 5'6" too and it really ain't that bad. I've never met anyone focussing on my height and i've never been rejected by a girl because if it. (Maybe I have but she didn't tell me anyway). I have succes with women and I learned a long time ago to focus on what I can change. Would I be 6ft + if it was possible? Of course. Is it really that bad? Only on fit, not much in real life if you have anything else to offer.

This

If you’re under 25 then your growth plates probably haven’t closed yet and you could gain height from HGH

How can you be a guy and not find the first scenario so fucking hot? having a girl that's similar in height/taller than you is fucking based, and makes you look chad as fuck, not to mention kissing and the sex is fucking great.

You're a gigantic virgin larping. If found a girl ugly enough to agree to go out with a guy shorter than her the whole world would be laughing at how retarded you both look. you're probably some 16 year old reading Pua books.

You will have chicken legs forever, not able to load any weight on your now fucked up weak legs.

>he doesnt like being the little spoon
NGMI

Probably want to wait till the workout the kinks.

You’ll still be a manlet at 5’9. Not worth fucking up your legs imo.

I'm only 20 but have been about this for the last 4 years but I can grow a beard in about 2 weeks and already starting to turn grey is it too late?

>25
>getting married in a few months
>never had any issue getting pussy
Keep telling yourself that it's your height.

>most people offline aren't height-obsessed retards like Jow Forums anyway.
This

I've been 5'6 since 13, but could grow a beard not long after, I know this doesn't help at all though.
Hair graying has nothing to do with actual aging or growth plates, and everything to do with genetics or hardcore, prolonged physchological stress.

Either go all out or dont risk it. You can probably get to 6’2 with surgery

Learn to work with what you have and you'll be a million times happier. Besides, if you go through with the surgery you'll just be in physical pain and constantly have to live with the fact that you're not a "real" man. Besides, there are always womanlets out there that you can breed and create a humanlet civilization with.

>just date asians
Dude... Why are you this low? Even 5’5 niggers can get decent gfs

5 inches are promised before you pay.
2-3 inches and permanently fucked up legs are the usual result.
I'll let you figure out the rest.

Also keep in mind that shorter limbs can help you lift better via mechanical advantage so you can get ripped faster.

>humanlet civilization
Finally someone gets it, let's go breed some womanlets, brother.

>tfw niglet

Yes, he probably wont be able to walk again. But you fuck up your legs if you do surgery ANYWAY, may as well go big

Honestly if I were him and the woman next to him were his wife I wouldn’t get the surgery because having your woman be around the same height as you is hot as fuck and more worth it than almost crippling your body.

user height doesnt matter
im 6,5 and miserable

Why not go all the way out and completely chop your legs off and replace them for cybernetic ones? You just have to wait a few more years for that

Attached: eQKkI0yN.jpg (810x810, 59K)

Unironically this.
Fuck, I might have Tentacle Thursdays if I so please.

This
>want to serve only purpose of existing and breed
> don't want to pass my manlet gene on to another generation
> forever searching for giantess with a manlet fetish to reproduce

>Non nano mod plebs

Attached: 1560443521962.jpg (448x398, 136K)

Get comfortable with your height instead of devastating your body.

Ask someone at 5'9" with physical debilitations if they'd rather be 3 inches shorter but healthy instead.

Also you might still grow a bit, I grew about 2 inches when I was 20.

5'5 user who obsessed over his height and microdick for a year and a few months and considered surgery (and almost went through with it), seriously don't do it. These types of ideas are unhealthy and will never bear fruit, and will only drag you down to waste the precious time you have on Earth.

Think of it this way: there's 3 types of people on this planet. The chads and stacys, the average person, and the undesirables like you and me. Straight up, if you let a girl compare a normal person and someone that's 5'6 or has a microdick, she's going to choose the normal dude. That is, if you have literally nothing else to offer and choose to wallow in the depths of body dysmorphia. Spend your time doing something productive for yourself- get swole, get smarter, develop your personality. Be the kind of person that a girl would choose despite being a few inches shorter. And in the case that said person is a size queen (for height, or for down there), you're going to be incompatible anyway- just like the tall people with shitty personalities or 10 inch harpoon dickers. Move on, and find someone else that enjoys your company. And if you still compare yourself to some 10/10 tall chad with a massive dick who has a beautiful personality and is a god in bed, he could probably do a lot better tha whatever crush you have.

That being said, the value of men increase with age- as you get more buff, more richer, and find connection, your "limited" selection caused by that small difference in height expands faster than you think it would. Getting surgery for a temporary ego boost ruins these long term prospects by fucking over your finances and body. Don't get surgery on your body for things you can't change, and change the things that you can change.

Long time LL lurker and current medical student here. If you have any questions I can try to answer

Can you post your bussy?

What's a good way to train yourself to eat more for bulking? My body feels like throwing up after 2k-2.2k calories when I need to get ~3k

OP here is HGH a meme or can it make a difference if I'm under 25 like said?

Thank you anons for the encouragement you guys most certainly are correctly and I will try to accept who I am

Attached: 1562860863105.png (208x464, 50K)

>medical student
lmao every fucking time

No.

Can you elaborate: Are you eating 2k - 2.2k calories in one sitting? Generally some foods fill your stomach up more than others, so if you spread your meals more out and eat more caloric dense meals, you should slowly be able to take in more calories. Listen to your body though. If you feel sick do not push it further. Wait for the next day and change it up.

It depends on whether or not your growth plates have fused yet. Generally the longer bones fuse the latest. While it is possible that you still have open growth plates I’d say the probability is quite low. I took HGH at age 18 to grow a bit more. I had X-Rays taken of my hand to check the status of my bone growth. To know for certain you’d need an X-ray, but I wouldn’t suggest pursuing that path at 25.

~2k un about a day. I've been trying to slowly increase it, but starting to reach some kind if limit. Diet is usually salmon/chicken breast/borger or some kind of beef + whatever vegs in season.

When protein from food is digested a specific signal is sent to specific cells telling your brain that you’re ‘full’ and shouldn’t eat more. Try eating more carbs before the meat if your goal is to increase calories

I'm 18 and 5'6, is there a chance to make it without HGH?

Being so insecure.
Height is only a fit meme.
In reality only 30% care about your height

HGH + Anavar and pray or limb lengthening

Those are the only way outs and even they are no guarantee along with coming with a heavy price and dedication

Changing your destiny and messing with God is not easy

Get a good diet and start lifting and maybe you'll still grow an inch or two

This.
I'm 5'5 and I live in Eastern Europe. I'm not really sure how it is in the first world countries but no one really cares about height that much in our social groups.
Height has never been a difficulty or burden on me with women or life in general. The only problem of height I can think of is finding proper sized clothes that fit correctly.
The past three females I've been with have been taller than me.

Honestly just enjoy your time man, fixating on your height won't do you any good. Sit down and think hard on why you even care that much. Is it because of Jow Forums? If so, smack yourself in the head for being gullible and easily influenced by randoms on the internet.

My 2 y/o has an inactive thyroid and is currently on hormone treatments. He's about 5 inches shorter than he should be. It pains me to think that this guy might grow up to be 5'3.

>grow grow grow

>5’3”

F

actual doctor here, please stop.

this is you and people similar to you
youtu.be/pA3pgCUyrWY

Attached: when-youre-already-baked-but-yo-homie-rollin-up-another-2491247.png (483x398, 233K)

didn't watch
fuck off

Unbelievable cope. You'll never get anywhere with this shit mindset.

snippity snappity faggot. imagine being so insecure about your body that you are willing to cut your legs lol. kys.

>be 6'0
>never bothered about my height until i started visiting Jow Forums and Jow Forums seriously
>today at work a super fucking cute girl had a conversation with me
>she's like 6'1
>conversation was going great and she had a genuine smile
>felt like a little boy talking to her, almost like i'm not worthy
>had to control myself to not stand on my FUCKING toes
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY AM I SHORT

Attached: 1552855079181.jpg (722x349, 66K)