Tell coworkers im going to thailand for the nature trails and overall chilling out on a beach

>tell coworkers im going to thailand for the nature trails and overall chilling out on a beach.

>they all think im going there for tranny dick and hookers, what the fuck...

Attached: 3DBDB300-78D3-494D-B3CA-997A67460032.jpg (550x508, 82K)

be honest user you are around friends

and you think posting this here is going to make is believe you're not a disgusting sex tourist?

Attached: 1493749387760.jpg (772x501, 64K)

Chilling out? You mean sweating your balls off?

Derp its capital city is Bangkok, they're not being subtle

They will think you fucked some trannies anyway so you might just as well do it

you just want to have sex with underage trannies you fucking degenerate, off yourself

Nah not anymore literally every stoner goes on the Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia 'Idiot trail' and has done for like 10 years.

It's another fairly safe foreign culture that's also remarkably cheap everyone loves. 'Travelling' is an advertising racket. It changes every decade or so and they pump up the next place until it's too plastic and dependant on tourism.

Dude sex tourism is gross, i would never!

Only sub 80 IQ retards go to Thailand desu

You could just go to brazil, or anywhere else really with beaches and forests

Brazil is way more dangerous cause of the cartels.

>go to brazil
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 956B17A2-30EF-4986-8DB2-5F75C92238B1.gif (390x277, 2.31M)

Where to smart people go?

just don't tell them you're going to Thailand? say you're going to cambodia or vietnam or some other SEA shithole

I worked in china for 2 years and I gotta say the amount of sexpats was completely disgusting, whenever I hear about guys going to seasia I automatically assume they're a degenerate loser. but the lowest of the low tier males were english teachers.
in japan and the richer parts of china the stereotype has already caught on. if you tell somebody you're an english teacher they're assume you're a huge loser and there's a big stigma.

>Derp
leave

Because you basically told them the more extreme version of "I read Playboy for the articles!"

Stupid underaged trannyfucker

It isnt if you dont go to the poor areas

the safest place in brazil is more dangerous than the most dangerous place in thailand

Retard,

0rie3ngally

Get the fuck off my board

Do you even know where those comics came from you faggot.

>IMA FIRIN

Not to 3rd world countries

but he wants to fuck traps, not get dicked down by horsecock trannies

>t. your loyal cock smuggler Jose