>An hours later start to feel my stomack burning
Feelsnotgoodman.exe
>start puking stomack acide
>start to become worst and worst
>start puking blood
>sass out
>wake up like 10 minutes ago
>mfw

Attached: maxdefult4.jpg (768x364, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30056419
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28421789
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3466124/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did you die

do you think someone would do that, just go on the internet and tell lies?

What is Limonade And how do it's macros compare to Lemonade?

Well yeah you dipshit, drinking a gallon of citric acid and sugar isnt a good idea

probably a dutch user

what can you cook in those?

This append yesterday and it was the worst feeling of my life, it feel like if i got a bowling ball trown in my stomack while aving salted ice
I wish id died that day
Dont do that

Imagine being so fucking frail and weak that drinking lemonade gives you projectile vomiting.

Is this the power of your precious diet, to turn you into a pussy?

Keto diet turn sugar toxic
If eat a pie you get diarea for a few days but i gess liquides are mutch worst

Aren't you supposed to drop keto after you reach your weight goal?

ketogenic diet literally gives you brain damage, thats why it was used for epileptics at first to calm their neurons down. Which explains a lot about ketards.

huh?
I mean you have to be a troll, you can't possibly believe you cure epilepsy by inducing brain damage.
The reason ketogenic diets work for brain ailments is because often the problem stems from either inadequate oxygen supply or inadequate energy supply, both of which a ketogenic diet will fix. People with alzheimer have insulin resistance at the level of the brain which doesnt allow glucose to go into the tissue and the neurons just starve. An addition of coconut oil(which is converted into ketones in the liver even if you are not in ketosis) has been proven to be very effective in reversing most symptoms of alzheimer, especially grey mass loss, to the point where people would recover 80% of the mass they lost over 10 years of disease in only 3-4 months of 1 tablespoon of coconut oil a day.

>no sources
typical braindamaged ketard living in his own nightmare realm fueled by hehe man and mr Atkins

>has been proven to be very effective in reversing most symptoms of alzheimer, especially grey mass loss, to the point where people would recover 80% of the mass they lost over 10 years of disease in only 3-4 months of 1 tablespoon of coconut oil a day.
Scientificallt reputable source on a valid research or I call horseshit. Right fucking now.

Also, just because you regain lost brain tissue (highly unlikely) doesn't mean you reverse or even slow down Alzheimer's negative/positive symptoms.

>stomack acide
Go back to the 14th century

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30056419
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28421789

literally one google search, and there's more out there. Eat shit vegan brainlets
Bonus round-> a vegan diet will literally cause brain disorders, kinda checks out desu.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3466124/

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30056419
44 test subjects, 22 in control group. Anecdotal and in no way conclusive
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28421789
Highly doubt you read the original Spanish source and even the conclusion says its only in certain areas and its barely statistically significant.
Fyi, both ketards and vegans have braindamage from not eating a balanced omnivorous diet. Thats why you both act and speak like retarded cultists.

lmao user pls

>die from drinking water with sugar and lemon

Ahahahahabaha

Whoa, so this is the power or Ketoshittery

Glad I'm not such a braindead cattle to follow every current year diet trend

Attached: Quotwhat+are+you+looking+at+smoothskinquot+_2b993223051eb7b2bd79b8692b55e3e4.jpg (605x355, 85K)

i've been doing keto for almost a week now user, give me some of your favorite recipes

i'm eating too much meat and cheese right now but it seems pretty unavoidable. gonna start incorporating swiss chard and cauliflower

If you start keto you can never go back to junk food. I ate keto for five months and had a big mac. My stomach hurt so bad, I was bed ridden and got a fever.

Eggs are good, get a pan wait until red hot put butter then go down to 4 in heat then place 4 eggs and some cheese and keep mixing for 5 minute and ta-dah you got a dope ass omelette
You can get some vegetable too it will help