Why bother

Working out is a complete waste of time

Attached: 1563370519136.jpg (1024x599, 45K)

requesting the mspaint comic of the r9k crab

>PLAYED COLLEGE BALL, YA KNOW

Ever considered that life is more than looks and girls? Gtfo of this board moron

You can't compare one person to the other, because there's nothing they can do to become the other. You have to compare how one person would look with or without muscle? Almost universally, a person will look better with it

Because most people have an average face, not ugly one like the right guy, so it's worth to lift

If you are legit ugly then yeah, it's a waste of time

You're right. Don't bother. Go back to r9k and never come back.

>COULD'VE GONE PRO IF I HADN'T JOINED THE NAVY

Guy on the left would look better with 10lbs of muscle. Lifting wont ever change you more than 1 point though

And OP: have sex.

Attached: 5 9.jpg (542x499, 84K)

this.
If you are lifting for anyone but yourself you're doing it wrong.

Guy on the right looks like a total geed because of his glasses, hairstyle, and that tacky necklace. If he just ditched those he'd look way better.

What exactly makes the guy on the right "ugly" though, he just looks average, kind of a baby face or something? He could probably looksmax by getting a new haircut, some facial hair, getting contacts or doing eye exercises to improve his vision, learn how to smile or smirk and not make a retarded pose. He just looks too damn bulky for his face, it's a bit comical.

That being said if you cover up the guy on the left I literally don't see anything wrong with the guy on the right. Just looks like a guy who worked hard to get what he wants.

why does the right guy look ugly? I mean he is ugly but he has no major flaws despite still being ugly.

I would rather look like the dude on the right, dude on the left gets girls with childs mentality he is a fuccboi man dude on the right is a keeper

If you think left is more attractive then you may be a homosexual

He's basically just an average looking guy, which means he's not pretty enough for confused faggot OP.

Both dudes will pull girls they are interested in

Left probably goes for "travelling, wispy, Instagram" types and has success

Right probably goes for slightly more odd/weird girls whatever and has success

If you don't go after girls within your realm of interest you were never going to get a date anyway. I'm a weird slightly autistic white guy basically raised on Jow Forums and I'm getting married in a few months to a girl who is just as odd as I am. Know your strengths and weaknesses and be honest with yourself and you will have success. Wallow in self pity and blame retarded shit like canthal tilt and die alone.

Left is a mouthbreather

So you'd rather be betabux as opposed to alpha fucks. Got it.

Go ask women on the street and show them that pic. 98% would pick the guy on the left.

>another day of r9k doing mental gymnastics(for it is the only type of gymnastic they can do) to avoid hitting the gym

Attached: stop-making-excuses-cover.jpg (620x364, 58K)

guy on the right just needs to ditch the glasses and get a better hairdo

Where to find odd girl?

Attached: beached.jpg (1024x768, 147K)

>alpha fucks
>only redeeming quality is his face
Most guys I've met who look like the one on the left are retarded. It's literally the male equivalent of a blonde bimbo with big tits. Not all of them of course, but most of them.

>looksmax
Get off my board, incel scum.

>go to board
>sigh, why would you do what this board is about?
>repeat every day

Also am wondering this

Come on bud, you know he would look good with contacts and a good haircut. Maybe one of those beards that highlights your jawline

Nothing beats the feel of a good workout

the real question is not why r9k makes threads here
the real question is why our mods let them and encourage them
very suspicious

Here's the thing with the incel mindset that you need to understand (and that they can't articulate themselves, because they're brainlets):
Incels are among the most narcissistic, shallow people on the planet, coupled with an extremely feminine outlook and worldview. Like shallow bratty women, their highest aspiration is to be able to just sit back, coast on their looks and be worshipped just for existing. To them, if a man has worked on a physique he can be proud of and/or doesn't care about appealing to women through his looks, it's all a "cope".
So when you say the kid on the left would be the male equivalent of a blonde bimbo with tits (and nothing else to offer), the incels don't even disagree. That's exactly what they crave being, and to them it's the highest compliment you can muster.
That's why it's just better to tell them to have sex and/or kill themselves. You try to argue with them and they just try to frame the whole thing on their terms through the filter of their own very sick worldview.

Attached: apecel.jpg (897x1121, 186K)

Any posts complaining about working out should result in a ban

Accurately put

Attached: the president in two.jpg (1024x599, 77K)

This
/thread

Attached: baaditurnup.png (251x279, 135K)

It's just a word dude, no need to have a hissy fit over some arbitrary symbols.

>implying an incel like you is capable of getting a woman through ANY means
>alpha fucks, beta bucks, or otherwise

You do realize that for you, even beta bux would be an upgrade right?

In odd places. Or just become creative and make stuff like art or music or writing and girls will lap that shit up. You have to actually be doing it for the art though, they'll sense if you are just making art to get laid and you'll get zippo or worse someone that will try and manipulate you.

There are things he could do to make himself look more attractive, that's why the image is kind of funny. His face looks like it belongs on your average accountant but then he's an absolute unit from the neck down.

it's not when you've got NANOMACHINES SON

Don't fuck with this senator!

I don't understand why this comparison is always made using this absolute fucking beeftank of a man. Like they could have at least picked an ugly or weak looking muscular dude, this guy looks strong as fuck and confident.