What is the realistic potential for someone like me:

- natty
- 6'4''
- lifting 3 times a week
- good diet (no dirty bulking)
- staying between 10% and 15% body fat
- good sleep and rest

pic is my starting position.

Ignore the scars, I've had excess skin surgery after major weight loss.

Attached: slkjfsafd.jpg (396x800, 59K)

I'm 6'5, if you only clean bulk you aren't getting shit. tall body types are much harder to build cosmetically.

Excuse me sir’s, could anyone of you spare 1 inch of height? 5’6” manlet here trying to become normal.

Attached: 1F231884-58AA-4F35-8F1F-2A19DD2B2A65.jpg (657x527, 53K)

I'd give you an inch but I'm 6'2 and I've heard they are going to increase the manlet cutoff next year. Can't risk it sorry

Attached: 1531422229520.jpg (1403x790, 116K)

My best friend is 5'6'' and maxxed out lifter. He is shredded as fuck and has a personality that is supernatural. He is a social butterfly like no other person I've ever met. Has a small business, several employees and is locally well known.

You won't grow in height but you can grow as a person. I have nothing but respect for him and he is the greatest guy I know. His girlfriend is actually 1-2 inches taller than he is.

Fuck your height, lift heavy and especially work on your personality.

>What is the realistic potential for someone like me
only you can know that

manlet cutoffs increase every 5 years, 2020 is projected to be the largest manlet cutoff increase in over 100 years though due to analysts current interpretations of the tinder datasets

kek

Attached: 1562362613407.png (1080x1168, 1.14M)

Eat more simple. Eat until your stuffed. If your serious about lifting it doesn't show. Working out is enjoyable but true dedication shows in the diet. Especially for a 6'3 person you really need to pound the calories if you want to fill your frame. Aesthetics depends symmetry, so measure yourself, determine your proportions and you will see what you need to work on. Although you will need to build overall size before that will be relevant. So ya eat more 4 days workout, lots of rest and you can do it. No one wants to look like an aids patient so I understand your concern

Post pics of this reformed chad

This. My 5'5 buddy is built but he also has a little bit of fat so he doesn't look try hard manlet cope. He doesn't even try with girls tho he befriends them and ends up making fwb, then they catch feelings and he cuts them off when he finds a new hole. They're always taller than him but ive talked to them about it and they hate the idea so much they pretend "nah were the same height".

We need pics of when you were fat.

Tall people get fat too brah.

Better advice would be to eat a moderate caloric surplus, train hard, and be patient.

her face is so odd to me, like is she Russian or oriental? but still i digress
>milkies mommie

What kind of doctor did you see to remove the excess skin? I'm a 6'4 ex-325lbs fatty that fasted his way down to 175lbs then clean bulked to 220lbs over the past 9 months. Finally hit 1/2/3/4 for reps but still disgusted with how I look naked

Attached: Disgusting.jpg (1908x4032, 3.57M)

>Khazar

both

looks middle eastern to me, from the countries east of the main middle east but south of russia maybe

>her
>she
user i..

eat more and lift more. drive your OHP and bench up as high as possible, do a lot of accessory work to maximize hypertrophy (lanklets will never get a huge chest/arms/upper back from compounds only). Consider doing PPL or an upper/lower 4x a week split

t. 6'5" 215 and still look skinny

I so want to bury my face in her teeds while her brother whines in the background