/fat/ - infinifat edition

For dough elementals who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>Why hasn't my weight gone down for 3+ days?
If you're on a deficit, water weight. Plateaus can last up to 3 weeks.
>This is not QTDDTOT, use that thread for questions not about fat loss.
>Read the Jow Forums sticky (you should have already but it covers the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your BMI
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them
>calculate your TDEE at sedentary. It will save you a whole meal's worth of calories
>buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
>cardio. learn to love walking
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. alcohol, soda, fancy starbucks shit. forget it
>be a retard

Attached: 068D7685-35F9-4515-908C-8B2775B8459F.png (1000x1158, 1.6M)

Previous thread

First for you should incorporate the weight sled into your routine

/fat/ before target weight
>what foods should I eat?
>what exercises should I do?
>what should my deficit be?
>I am having troubles
>I am sad about thing I ate
>why is my weight not going down?
>should I try keto?
>should I try fasting?
/fat/ after target weight
>I AM A FUCKING GOD
>haha look at you fat fucks
>you're not counting right liar
>never gonna make it fatty!
>I'm so much better than all of you
>you're doing it wrong retard

THE WOOSH STARTS TODAY

Attached: 1471902714728.png (576x604, 334K)

its the american way

you mean leg press?

START LIFTING

What are we craving tonight, boys?

Attached: D9FABFE9-4D0C-42EA-A5A6-F6D769C96A45.jpg (251x201, 5K)

> Managed to get to 94.5 kg from 120+ kg
> Then that week I drunk and ate like a pig because there's a festival here
> Actually eating more than I want
> Ballon up to 101 kg in a week
> Then every day after losing 1 kg back to 96 kg

I know, water weight and all that, but what's amazing to me is how fucking hard I must have fucked up the rest of my life to end where I'm at, this has been my one relapse so far, why did I never try before?

Attached: 1517621884212.png (240x304, 15K)

/fat/ after target weight
> I still look like shit I will keep cutting once I go below 60 lbs I'll start lifting

I’m actually curious how do you guys manage to get fat? I mean do you legit eat pizzas 3+ times a day for years? I don’t move a lot but I just can’t manage to get overweight, it’s just too difficult.

Attached: IMG_20190717_231932_912.jpg (720x774, 118K)

My BMI is 30.1 and should be below 30 in a week. I will no longer be obese in a week. I will be overweight.

New Years Resolution actually worked. 7 months and I will be overweight soon.

Lost weight because some user posted the how not to die book. Literally, that worked where keto and fasting did not work before.

>fasting did not work

You put on weight while fasting?

this guy could be a billboard advertising

At my biggest I would go to class, come home, grab a 2L of pepsi out of the fridge, order some delivery, play vidya till it arrived, eat it, play more video games, and go to bed.

Other than taking out the trash and keeping my place clean, it was a 100% sustainable lifestyle that kept me at 525 lbs. I was completely sedentary

I used to eat 5 sausages for breakfast, lunch something with rice or pasta (a whole dish of it) and then some meat, dinner some pizza trash or plastic burguers. Then on the weekends that + alcohol + more food because weed made me crave more food so I would arrive at 6 AM and make some fries. The one thing I never did much was ice cream or sweets in general, it's probably also easy to get fat with those.

What's your target weight? 800?

Fasting has a ton of side effects for me. Not being able to sleep, stomach issues, headaches, hairloss.

I literally started to lose my hair when I was fasting.

Quit weed now.

Did you not consume anything before the delivery and the 2 L Pepsi? How big was the delivery?

I’ve ordered delivery when I get home loads of times but I can’t get over 150 lbs. I tend to drink water instead of soda though

I was 110kg December, down to 92.6kg today. I'll look like a girl again soon and sell my own gamer girl water.

for me it was eating to cope with the stress of simultaneously working and attending university, binge drinking on most weekends for basically a decade(Friday/Saturday on average 8-16 liters of beer) and eating pretty large portions of food like pasta,rice and pizza because I always cooked for myself and was pretty good at it. Now that I'm done with my studies, lost the will to drink and have a lot of spare time I can work on myself. My goal is to be able to rock climb which I hope will stop me from relapsing after I "make it". In the last 7 months I went from 147 kg to 110 kg, with any luck I'll be 90 before New Year. I don't feel hunger or cravings anymore so it has been a pretty smooth ride so far

Checked. How's your progress? Is it consistently going down? Goodluck BTW.

show us your dick

I quit weed, cigarettes, alcohol and coffee years ago, shame it never crossed my mind to cut because I was on a motivation high after a couple of weeks..

I was eating Lots of fast food - say McDonalds for lunch
> 2 McChickens, Large Fry, McDouble
And Taco Bell for Dinner
> Nacho BellGrande, Quesadilla, Mexican Pizza
Or maybe Arby’s
> Beef ‘n’ Cheddar Max, 5 Chicken Strips, Loaded Fry and/or Jalapeño Poppers
> Plus half a bag of chips as a “snack”
Just thinking about it disgusts me, but I have to face my demons and know when I’m looking at the loose skin once I reach my goal that I deserved this

Attached: 2F66B1B7-0D79-46EA-B4AC-A5BDDE1930BB.jpg (722x960, 168K)

I would eat a big lunch and a very big dinner and drink too much alcohol. I didn’t need candy or soda to become fat.

Anyone do calisthenics? I'm looking into it and it looks amazing.
>really great for losing weight
>functional strength
>can do it anywhere, no excuses
>don't need equipment or gym membership until advanced stuff
Anyone else trying it? I'd love advice.

Thanks man.

Pretty solid, I think. Down to 375 using OMAD Keto. Recently started trying extended fasting. Plateaued for a few months a couple dozen pounds ago, but it's getting there.

About a year and a half overall so far.

What's the best option for all around working out when I can't afford to go to the gym or buy a home gym? I can run around my yard in private to hide my jiggling immensity but other than that I'm stumped.

2 L of Pepsi is 2000 calories. A large, 3 topping pizza from pizza hut is like 250 calories a slice, times 8.

But that soda is enough to keep anyone 300 pounds, at least.

What should I do if I have Hypothyroidism? What should I eat? Should I cut more?

Attached: fit diet.jpg (520x888, 106K)

600 calorie bowl of cereal, a lunch with a fuck ton of chocolate after the real lunch, liquid calories from whatever I was drinking and then dinner on top of that, which is my only "proper" meal of the day. And on days where I get a large stuffed crust pizza it's no wonder I fucking ballooned.
Was 95kg at my worst and yo-yo'd the past two years. Back on track now and I'm at 84kg currently. Starting gym again tomorrow (for money reasons, not laziness) and can't wait to shed some more weight.

Attached: 1204400515102.png (1920x1080, 644K)

I haven't even hit my target weight and I hate fatties now at least the ones who aren't trying

SW:245
CW:198
Height:5'9

At what weight will I start to feel happy?

HIIT is fantastic, search on youtube for begginer courses

just another reason to lose weight and make it

Should I lift heavy with few reps or the other way around?

thank you man

I understand eating like a pig once in a while, especially when stressed, but was there not a point before you became overweight or at least just a bit overweight, where you thought “okay this is too much, I should stop now”?

Did it not impact your finances to get all that food from outside your home?

Yes but it doesn't happen. You get hungry, you hold off for a bit while watching something or reading or whatever, and eventually you wander to the kitchen and eat whatever's easiest. You do this every time you get hungry. Eventually you're also eating to complete fullness when this happens

I’m skinny fat, but holy shit cutting out sugar is hard.

I’m down to one soda a week tho

In my case It mainly happened in the latter half of high school. I was getting shit on from all sides, parents, friends and teachers so I was stressed to fuck and responded by eating like a pig and giving up academically.
That's no excuse of course, which is why I'm trying to fix the damages.

/blog

Attached: 1513705575085.jpg (1000x816, 157K)

I was depressed 100% of the time I was at that weight. Literally the only coping mechanism I had was food. I lived a spartan lifestyle in every way except for the food I got.

Personally, I've been fat all my life. My parents didn't understand nutrition, and I didn't care until I hit my 20's.

you will never feel happiness

Attached: 12323425243532.jpg (164x153, 5K)

I cooked most of my food myself. Just loads of pasta, bacon, parmesan, olive oil etc.
The weight comes creeping up on you, insane as it sounds.
I was delusional, like I was completely shocked to my core when I stepped on a scale and it said 122 kg. I knew I had gained a bit of weight, but expected to be just over 100 kg.

I also suffered from a depression and was out of work for a long time. It becomes difficult to actually do anything about your situation. I just snapped out of it one day and now I’m close to making weight-wise and have a great job and all that.
Still super scared I will end up like that again.

This. Something went awry in my brain ~4 years ago and I haven't felt normal since

Attached: to_be_alive.jpg (780x846, 107K)

I was fat since I was 10 or so, if there was food on my plate, I had to finish it and all my family is fat. Once I was done then maybe I considered that was too much but not while I was eating
> Did it not impact your finances to get all that food from outside your home?
Not a problem for me, I could eat outside everyday but I enjoy cooking now and now it's much easier to count my shit.

Then what's the point? If I can never be comfortable or confident or happy or just satisfied. The "oh you've lost weight" acknowledgement is so fleeting. My life is just an empty book filled with chapters of shame

Losing weight is something to pass time doing while we wait for death. Maybe you can gain it back afterwards and then lose it again.
It keeps the mind and body active.

Don't know about the others, but I got too much weight while affected by depression. Starting from 67-75kg, I hit 103kg in like 2 or 3 years.

At the time, food was the near only thing in the world that actually gave me satisfaction, while my life was going into pieces. I was aware of my body, but did not care about my weight 'couse I needed to sort other problems first.

Now that I feel better mentally, even if depression's shadow always follows me, I started a diet to try to get back my old body.

In my case, I am blessed enough to have an IT job that actually pays pretty decently - 2bh quitting smoking weed had more effect on my finances than all the eating out, although yes I do spend less on food now
I was also lucky enough to be able to buy a halfway decent home gym with weights bench and rack the month I decided I was going to do something about this (January - yea I’m a NYRFag)

I started getting fat when I stopped growing at 17. I just suddenly ballooned up, from like 70kg to 90+. Got stretch marks too and haven't been able to lose it since then. I'm 22 now.

>be me
>6'4"
>pretty god damn fat
>start going to gym
>almost immediately get to 2 plates
>people stare at me all the fucking time as they lift 30 pound barbells like apes with slings
>scrawny dudes who have clearly been lifting longer than me always hit the bench or machine next to me and one up my weights, waiting for me to start lifting before they get into theirs, but never make any eye or vocal contact with me to try and encourage or just socialize
Feels like im walking around a fucking alien spaceship with my cock out. What an awkward nightmare. I already have fucking anxiety issues, and this shit is just giving me fucking panic attacks.
Wat do?

Dark beer and a pint of ice cream can put you at 1600 calories in less than an hour. Hell, a wedge of brie and salami

>waiting for me to start lifting before they get into theirs
This is just etiquette. It's like waiting for the bowler next to you to throw.

no, you misread. they wait for me to begin to also begin. they lift at the same fucking time as me.

There is no point. Life is empty, depressing, pointless. I feel nothing and I barely care about anything. My life has gone to worse over the years. I have lost my hope for future and I no longer care if I fail and get laughed at. It's just that not doing anything is boring and time passes faster when Im doing something. I really dont care about my looks or weight. I have no idea what I will distract myself with after weight loss.

You can't have a beautiful death if you are fat

Attached: AC2F1D0B1B82445AA40873A2667E22CB.png (1244x706, 996K)

>Cut out all soft drinks ages ago, only drink water and coffee with creamer, trying to stop that too
>Moving into OMAD
>Still not losing weight, I dont 'think' im eating that much but apparently its not working
>Surrounded by tempting desserts roommate makes every fucking week

Attached: 1525923433327.png (1520x1126, 2.19M)

How fat is your roommate?

>don't eat them
>never feel guilty for eating them
>eventually make it
>nice clothes, women and happiness awaits

You can make it.

Surprisingly not very, since they make it with the expectation that everyone else here and sometimes at work eats it.

>get meaningful, creative hobbies, make things with your hands, practice getting better, and make goals in those hobbies
>go outside, get fresh air, go hiking in a forest or kayaking, road cycling, anything that gets you outdoors
>talk to people irl, at work, at the gym, on the bus, nod and smile to people when you pass them on the street
>get off the computer and the internet
>Think of something you want to do: now go do it, and if you can't do it immediately, start working towards being able to do it

what's wrong with wii balance boards?
it's a cheap bluetooth scale

The lads got donuts last night while we were hanging. I was strong enough to fight it then, but all today that sugary bread has been gnawing at my mind.

That is memes. I dont care about anything. I dont want to do anything. Just accept that going to forest and lifting weights doesnt make me happy.

i don't know how i'm supposed to hit 200 grams of protein everyday, let alone 150. plus that shit is expensive

>lose 100 lbs
>still 350
>more self-concious now than I was at 450

Is this just the thw effect of aspiring to be decent looking? It sucks and is very disheartening.

Attached: 1562938703365.jpg (600x600, 231K)

>tfw dont go to the gym cause i don't want people to mock me in my back

i'll try to lose weight with only diet and then when i'm ready i'll go

Chicken, liver, tuna, sardines, eggs, quark/skyr. Still not enough? Chug some whey shakes.

>hit 200 grams of protein everyday

Attached: 13131233452523.png (304x354, 108K)

clogged arteries full of fat are also disheartening

You want me to clean the applesauce off your bib for you? Maybe change you diaper? Awww he's a fat little baby. I fucking despise you user

The way I do it is lots of Chicken Breast mostly
I try for 170g per day - the sticky advises 1 gram for every pound of Goal weight I thought

Drinking sooooo much tea. I think I drank a liters worth yesterday. Started to make it at work today, now having to learn how to use the office coffee machine cause it distributes the hottest water, and HOLY SHiT, they got it set to fucking scalding!

Also some user said to best kill chocolate cravings with high percentage cacao chocolates. Got some 86% cacao Ghiradelli squares, 60 cals each... perfect! Thanks user!

You can do it bro. If anyone talks shit about someone behind their then they're shitheads.

alcoholism. drink a ton a beer every night, wake up the next morning craving fast food to settle my stomach, repeat every day for five years.

>bought a pizza pop packet from the work canteen
>took a couple bites into one of them
>threw the remaining 1.5 pizza pops out
Waste of money

here's a better idea, share the other one with that cute female at work
then when she gets fat and loses her confidence, you swoop in and tell her she's a fattie to her face and mog her

Is there any point in getting a Fitbit? The used prices on craigslist are literally undercut by store sales

Chicken is so extremely valuable for hitting protein goals on a 1000kcal deficit, but fuck, I don't want to eat this stuff every day.

>how do you manage to get fat
years of not paying attention to what i was eating. when i was living with my parents i'd drink 5-6 cokes a day and eat tons of whatever dogshit-in-a-box my mom decided to cook that night. for the first two years of uni i exclusively ate burgers and pizza at the cafeteria

Jesus christ, what a disastrous start to a day. Not even noon and I only got 430 cals left after a fairly mediocre meal. Fuck Subway.

tilapia lad

I was given one as a gift and I do use it
The app can track food and water intake
It will measure your heart rate and sleep quality
The pedometer is pretty spotty and often registers things that aren’t steps as steps - also the heart rate monitor can get bitchy and stop reading, especially when you’re sweaty from exercise
Overall I’d say don’t bother as you don’t need it but it sometimes can be handy, so if you’ve got $100 to burn it would be better than buying a sharp stick in the eye

i have flavoured whey powder for when i can't stand any more chicken

Who gives a shit about what other people think of you? You’re just trying to better yourself

>Who gives a shit about what other people think of you?
everybody
without question
spend more time with humans and you'll understand

But I don’t understand.
Who would mock someone for trying to better themselves?

Guys, 178/80 fatso reporting in. I tried calisthenics for half a year and I made quite progress in developing visible muscles, but when I look in a mirror I still see a fat fuck. Is it possible to lose fat tissue without losing muscles? Can't afford gym and a coach unfortunately.

103.3 kilos atm and I haven't lost anything for weeks even I exercise daily (1 hour jogging or power lifting in gym), where problim man?

I lost 50 kilos in 8 months this way, I used to be fat elemental but now I have just a little belly and mostly muscle. I believe I can kill a polar bear with my fists if I have to. Some day.. I will try to fight a gorilla.

t. sad cunt

Yeah just lose 1-2 lbs a week.

People will shill fasting, but there is no long term study proving most of the stupid claims they make. Especially there is no long term study of people who fast to show they don't lose muscles.

Seeing as bodybuilders don't fast, then it probably doesn't work that well. BBs will try anything if it gives you an edge.

it's unquestionable
pretending it's not, or calling people names doesn't change it

adapt, overcome and conquer
don't just put your fingers in your ears and sing to yourself

Really kills me that the skinnier girl always looks so much more elegant and put-together. They look more ethereal and a bit untouchable and it makes it feel like somehow their feelings and thoughts matter more. Like logically I know none of that is true and that thin people aren't better than anyone else, but when you're bigger, no matter what you do you just look sloppy and uncomfortable. I really hate that I think this.