Why do Suckers Donate Blood/Plasma?

Imagine willingly weakening yourself for woke points.
Donating blood and or plasma is the most retarded thing anyone could ever do. You are willingly making your immune system weaker for woke points from strangers.
>The Absolute State of Things

Yeah and if you get paid a pittance that's even more pathetic. Get a job, don't shorten your life span for a few hundred bucks you sheep. Are you a pig to be bled????

Attached: my back pack has got jets im boba the fett.png (506x513, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/23250127_The_silent_risks_of_blood_transfusion
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5023345/
professionaleducation.blood.ca/en/transfusion/publications/importance-iron-whole-blood-donors-canadian-perspective
goat.com.au/satan/australian-satanists-want-your-blood-but-its-for-a-good-cause-so-i-guess-satan-is-actually-alright/
bloodforsatan.com/
redcrossblood.org/donate-blood/blood-donation-process/what-happens-to-donated-blood/blood-transfusions/history-blood-transfusion.html
webmd.com/men/news/20040910/bloodlettings-benefits
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this bait or are you actually a retard

I give blood for the free chocolate and health care benefits though

Attached: 1563282120070.jpg (620x414, 31K)

>Yeah and if you get paid a pittance that's even more pathetic
hardly, not getting paid means you actually care about fags and niggers

Aside from the fact that it literally strengthens your body in the long run.

I used to donate years ago, a fucking novice nurse pierced me like 30 times trying to find the vein, eventually another nurse arrived and got it, but the next day my arm was black, pretty scary shit.

But yeah, unironically, doing anything for free, voluntarily is a retard move.

Is that what they told you?
>Image being this cucked.

It does shit all over cardio gains, but for strength gains your body has replaced the blood volume in like a day.

I work for a blood bank and there are pictures of recipients saying thank you everywhere and I end up donating. I used to do double red all the time but since they hired new phlebotomists they keep fucking up the stick on apheresis donations so I just do whole blood now. I'm also o-negative and cmv negative so guaranteed that shit is getting transfused.

you mean like a janitor for an anime website?

>donating your lifeforce to some satanic kike
Next thing you know people are giving away their kids' genitals or something

Based and reality pilled

What if you or your mom needed a blood transfusion?

Stop musterbating and go donate some blood, do something good for a change.

I never donated blood. Back in school there'd be a day where nurses would come by and take blood from people who were willing to donate. Everyone hopped on the bandwagon but I always made some excuse about how I wasn't born in the US so I wasn't eligible to donate. I think it was complete BS but the normies bought it.

I'm also on /nofap/
Jacking off is also damaging and shortens your life span

>giving the old elites your young blood

I’ve seen how they sell the young blood to finance operations

Attached: 03ACB336-AF24-4D69-A080-27008054326E.jpg (720x469, 71K)

You're a genius.

> Ambrosia
> Alkahest
> Young Blood Institute

Reminder that boomers are trying to vampire blood from the young in order to live longer.

Attached: 525222.png (1480x829, 399K)

Based Jose.
>Maybe we don't need a wall after all.

Donating blood more frequently is correlated with increased lifespan and is currently one of the only effective ways of dumping iron from the blood. You should donate at least once a year, preferably twice.

>so fat they cant find the vein

I wouldn't be alive without multiple blood transfusions because of a horrible injury so feels good to pay it forward. Also OP is a meme-post lol

Oi VEY
You got here fast Shlomo

Attached: D8Ut4k4U8AEOuxN.jpg (1062x926, 146K)

Jokes on you user, if ur gf ever receives my blood I live inside of them
You're fucking me you fucking faggot OP

I have tried donating blood three times and no one has ever gotten more then a shot glass out of me so no I don’t do that shit anymore

>Implying I have a GF.

GET WREKT!!

Attached: 0c0da012dc9812f49f6828e0a1e14472.jpg (540x720, 51K)

Not him but having a novice nurse take your blood is a nightmare. I've been complemented on my veins before by other nurses so it's not like mine are difficult to see, yet this woman took 4 tries on my right arm, digging the fucking needle around, and couldn't get more than like .5mL of blood. Another nurse came and had to take it from my left arm.

Do it on saturday when you`re already done training for the week. More money in the pocket less money needed to get wasted.

Attached: 1345051049990s.jpg (157x250, 8K)

Was actually born in Europe. You guys definitely do need a wall.

Is it fapping or ejaculation in general?
What if your girlfriend jerks you off?
Does it count as a fap, or as sex?
Is sex ok?
Can I have missionary sex every day?
Will it shorten my lifespan?
How big is the tumor in your brain?
Please tell me.

Imagine not knowing basic biology.

Fortunately your mom’s basement will always be there for you.

Your body has mechanisms to recover from acute blood loss, stop being stupid

>shorten life span
Source: My ass
>woke points
How is leftism related to donating blood

I like these posts because they’re a nice reminder of how stupid 95% of fitizens are.

I have a genetic condition that causes me to absorb too much iron, particularly heme iron from red meat. So, rather than change my diet at all, I just donate blood maybe a couple of times a year. I've had one bad stick out of many and that just left me with a bruise and a track mark that took a while to heal.

I usually go when they'll give out a t-shirt that doesn't look like shit.

Plus, I'm O+ and my blood goes a long way. Not sure if its true, but Red Cross claims most donated blood goes towards treating babies.

Jokes on you, I'm fat so the loss is good for me.
Also I'm devilish and tell the nurse I won't lift later but I do

>shorten your life span
Source on this?

which blood type is the rarest you guys get?

imagine not wanting to help humanity as a whole

>I usually go when they'll give out a t-shirt that doesn't look like shit.
I got my 5 gallon pin a few months ago, and just selectively picking shirts they ended up becoming 3/4 of my closet so for the last year I just take one every time and every so often just donate them all to goodwill.

Probably AB negative/positive which are practically worthless as whole blood.

i cant imagine such pathetic existance

Attached: 1550848626994.jpg (480x360, 32K)

What exactly makes veins worthy of comment? Is this like an actual thing girls find attractive?

>Was actually born in Europe
based mohamed then

as if someone in this mongolian basketweaving forum has ever had the posibility of having a gf

Attached: 1556938636393.jpg (828x720, 47K)

Apparently yes

95% is an understatement

I'm a carrier for hematochromatosis and gradually develop toxic levels of iron over time. Blood donation is the most effective way of reducing toxic iron build up.

Unless you're regularly losing blood from combat, even ordinary males can develop high levels of iron. Over time that creates toxic effects in the organs and cardiovascular system. It's been speculated that the higher rate of heart disease in males vs females is from the higher levels of iron building up.

If I'm AB+ should I just donate plasma? Figure it'll be more helpful than whole blood.

I donate to the red cross since i have a rather rare blood type (B-) and I'm fully aware they bill for the blood. They have to recoup the cost of staff, collection, storage and shipment. Nothing is ever truly free in this world.

Yes you're the most desirable blood type for plasma

>Aside from the fact that it literally strengthens your body in the long run.

It doesn't

professionaleducation.blood.ca/en/transfusion/publications/importance-iron-whole-blood-donors-canadian-perspective

Your blood is used for satanic purposes and sold at very high prices

goat.com.au/satan/australian-satanists-want-your-blood-but-its-for-a-good-cause-so-i-guess-satan-is-actually-alright/

bloodforsatan.com/

The jehovah witness are right on this one

Based.
>Imagine being so brain washed and public schooled you think, giving up your BLOOD makes you healthy.
That's shit they did with leechs in the 1100s...

Imagine thinking blindly following a scientificism cult that told it was ok to do blood transfusions even before the blood types were discovered is helping "the world"

Exactly, you just need to know the history behind it and stop to think for a second, what if you were the people in the past?

redcrossblood.org/donate-blood/blood-donation-process/what-happens-to-donated-blood/blood-transfusions/history-blood-transfusion.html

The rarest type is the 'no blood type' which is so rare they pay you like 100k a year just to donate blood for research regularly

Because I'm on TRT I have to donate blood to lower my iron and hemocrit levels. I imagine it's the same for people on stronger gear

Is that what (((THEY))) told you, goyim?

>bruh let me just spam in these pubmed links to cement my argument,
simp

>fair enough

>anecdote of a Canadian woman who did not supplement iron after donating blood

>Canadians do not eat supplement iron after donating blood, "The main findings of the studies were:
>(1) Donor knowledge about iron is poor, and few donors discuss blood donation with their physician.
>(2) Repeat donors are often iron deficient despite passing a hemoglobin screen
>(3) Most donors failing their hemoglobin screen are iron deficient
>(4) Donors with low ferritin are not always advised to take iron supplements by their physician.
>(5) Many donors will start iron supplementation if advised to do so by their physician."

bloodforsatan.com/
>really nigga?

In countries without nationalized health care this feels weird. They would ask for free blood from people and then sell it at market price.

>researchgate.net/publication/23250127_The_silent_risks_of_blood_transfusion
This is about RECEIVING blood, not about giving it. It says it might be dangerous to TAKE a blood transfusion, that is. Nothing about giving.

Just the tip. And they get billed for it.

Especially if they're a nurse or phlebotomist.

Is this possible for humans?

Attached: bloodborne-video-games-fear-old-wallpaper.jpg (1280x842, 57K)

whats the overhead cost on testing,prepping, and storing blood anyway? Seems like a scam, people give blood away only to have it sold for a few hundred dollars in the hospital.

>he never almost died from lack of blood
Yo, O(-) hommies, stop being selfish and share with your fellows. You are our only hope after all.

So what is the conclusion on blood donations? Does it have any affects on gains besides first few weeks of being weak as fuck?

>weeks
Maybe you mean days weakfag

>give us your blood so that we may live
Literally a vampire.

I'm B III Negative
Heard it's pretty rare but I don't know.
Should I donate? I've been on and off thinking about donating for some time now. I figure anything that puts the body I to a recovery state if good because recovered things in your body are made new and stronger / with interest.
Hair looks like shit, so I shave it once a year or so and it regrows great and shiny
During training the muscle gets damaged so when it repairs it's stronger and bigger
Scar tissue is stronger too
Why wouldn't regenerated blood be better? It's like changing oil in a car.

I'm a brainlet but that's what I figured.

Based and truthpilled
>just the tip
Imagine thinking that the largest portion of skin with double the nerve endings of a clit is merely "just the tip"

You help people by doing something that affects you for like a day or 2 but can save innocent lives? What a pussy beta bitch boy. This is how you sound op. Like a retarded child

Nah, I time my runs and I definitely see some decrease in results.
Lifting actual weights doesn't feel much different, I once went and did squats right after donating with my usual weights. Only missed the last rep

I'd donate blood if I could control who would receive it. I dont want my pure blood going to some degen or drunk driver.

>be a fit and healthy person that contributea to society
>get hit by a fatty driving a car while on their phone and suffer traumatic injuries
>bleed out in the ER because some faggots convinced everyone that donating blood was going to kill them

I have the same, only I apartently have to get drained every three months.
The "gifts" here are shit though. Only got a mug so far.

webmd.com/men/news/20040910/bloodlettings-benefits

Oi Vey, do you run an apothocary too, Rabbi?

Attached: D64kmsnXkAAMulj.png (728x483, 258K)

I'm on board with this. Not sure what your article says but one hypothesis is that high iron in the blood is prooxidant.

Not an argument, NIGGER

Give away your actual life blood.
>Think you are smart and mock people trying to warn you.
Why do you think (((they))) call you sheep?

Quite a bit, the bags and medical equipment are like fifty to a hundred depending on the donation type, if you do your testing in house it is cheaper in the long run to test the tubes but for the machines it's pretty expensive upfront.

Plus you might have a marketing/promotion team to get donors in the door, commercials, etc. There are laws that the FDA has that prohibit blood banks from paying for blood, though plasma doesn't apply.

I have too. Polycythemia secondary to TRT

>bleed out in the ER because some faggots convinced everyone that donating blood was going to kill them

There is a hormone that can create more of your own blood, you don't need to recieve from another person, there's also a machine that recycles your blood

My blood gets really thick.

if you're a male donating blood once per 3 months extends your lifespan due to the build up of excess iron, also unless you're a fat cunt it won't do anything to your immune system