What the fuck bros?. Is she right?

What the fuck bros?. Is she right?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 03 [1080p]00_12_23_001.jpg (960x540, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stylecraze.com/articles/harmful-effects-of-skipping-breakfast/#3-skipping-breakfast-might-cause-weight-gain
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, skipping meals slows your metabolism

>tranny fuel cartoons
>advice
Kill yourself

How many times should I meal a day for cutting purposes?

No it's retarded

No it's literally the opposite. They use the bodybuilder broscience of "6 smalls meals and chronically spiked insulin somehow helps rev up your metabolism"

nigga be serious

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 02 [1080p]00_00_39_001.jpg (1920x1080, 355K)

That was thought to be true in the absence of fasting studies but we know now that the metabolism doesn't slow down until like 72hrs after not eating.

Eating too much makes you fat.

No The show is filled with broscience
But Akemi's diet lesson thing is logical enough.

Statistically speaking yes, people who eat breakfast are less likely to be obese. Skipping meals usually causes people to gorge themselves at lunch resulting in more calorie intake. This is why nutritionists recommend eating 3 meals usually 2 snacks as to maintain satiety and prevent eating past your caloric requirement

Why would you skip breakfast anyway? Science aside, it's by far the best meal of the day

Personally I find myself adapting alot easier to changes in meal count as opposed to calorie count per meal.

For me, eating 6 times a day would result in tiny portion sizes and never being satisfied after.

on maitnance / bulk I do:
Small breakfast
Moderate lunch
Huge dinner
Shake/equivalent after workout

on cut I skip breakfast and make lunch smaller.

>by far the best meal of the day
Yes. I don't know what I'd do without my bacon, eggs, and second breakfast fruit & whey smoothie.

Dropped for bro science
OMAD worked wonders for me

Intermediate fasting works perfectly though.

It's impossible to skip breakfast. The first meal after you wake up is your breakfast, regardless of what time it is.

0, starve yourself until you feel the sweet release of death

Or maybe 1. And stick to low glycemic index foods. The less you spike your blood glucose the better.

Possibly the absolute worst advice I’ve ever read on this board.

Indeed. That's why I don't fast for more than 5 days.

lmao, no this anime is not right. Whats next? Doing 100 pushups is considered a good way to get a 2pl8 bench?

Does this mean I should skip breakfast and double-up lunch while I'm on a bulk?

I've gained and lost weight on IF and 5-6 meals/day. Meal frequency for fat loss should be up to the trainee comparing isocaloric diets. CICO prevails.
But developing muscle mass on IF is more difficult and there are studies backing up MPS fluctuation when comparing 1 vs 5+ meals a day.

If you have problems sticking to an eating schedule, pick what works best for you. Bulk = eat more calories than you need.

Get your fucking nitpicking autistic bullshit out of here. We all know what people mean when they say breakfast.

>because your metabolism "slows down", the calories you intake magically increase when you eat

Cognitively I think you'll find compliance is easier at 1. Eating 0 is far easier than eating nibbles (and sticking to nibbles) especially once you get over a hump

>broscience
which is basically real science but tested and confirmed by bros, aka its better for you

staying hungry until lunch fuels appetite and youll gobble down more than you need to be full, can be prevented by eating deliberately slow and chewing everything for a year

t. exfat

I skip breakfast and have absolutely no trouble with hunger throughout the day. I don't even feel hungry after working out, so I have to force myself to eat.

Some of it is but most of it is just superstition. if it works for you then great, doesn't mean it works for the population

>you get more of an appetite and you eat more than usual
nah, thats not how it works. Just cause you missed a meal doesn't mean you have the ability to go over your usual limit for one meal. you might eat faster but you are not going to somehow increase the amount you can intake in that 1 sitting

Uhhhh you say that like we eat until a gas tank meter fills up like in a video game

doesnt apply if youre a skellington who never had appetite

broscience is like real science but it actually works, there are no papers on this but mumbling rap lyrics while benching directly increases your 1RM by 5-10%

No, that is the stupidiest shit I've heard besides eating 6 meals a day being healthy

this is stupid, CICO in, CICO out is all what matters

One

Wtf fastbros you told me IF wouldn't slow down my metabolism, I don't know what to believe anymore.

Attached: images.png (458x670, 21K)

The anime is wrong and retarded, but slowing down your metabolism would mean a smaller TDEE, so you're wrong and retarded too.

If you eat a proper breakfast you shouldn't even need to eat a lunch unless you are bulking.

>CICO in, CICO out

> Calories In Calories Out in, Calories In Calories Out out

Wat

>i have no limit, i can eat endless amounts
no you cant

>slowing down your metabolism
>you're retarded user
the irony in this. Tell me how your bodies process of digesting food gets slowed down. Didn't know physiology somehow changes due to inactivity.
Or are you just retarded and am getting mixed up with inactivity and slowing down a process?

>doesn't apply if you're a skellington who hever had appetite
thats true. But do you seriously eat 2 meals in 1 sitting because you skipped 1 meal? If thats the case, you aren't actually eating more during that day...

This

This.
combine moderate overall calorie restriction with a restricted eating window and regular training and you will lose weight 100%.
I usually do rested TDEE -500kcal and a 8 hour eating window.

Don't forget your PIN number when you go to your ATM machine.

WRONG user, calories stay the same. My anime told me. YOU are wrong.

Attached: truth.png (1280x720, 534K)

Believe ur waifu

Doesn't matter if it's 1 or 8 if you eat the same. But for 95% of people one large, or two smallish to normal sized meals a day is far easier than 3 or more tiny ones.

t. editor of men's fitness

but since 80% of the people here are autistic, no. there are hundreds of pages of research that debunk this, but it's really easy to sell health/fitness food bars if you convince people they need 6+ meals a day.

People get fat by eating more and more and more until one day they find themselves eating an entire pizza, 3 2-liters of coke, a whole cake, 3 sandwiches, 2 bags of chips, and a bowl of candy every day.

no, dont take weeb shit like gospel when they still talk about golden time

I wouldn't trust anything that is said in this anime after the
>3%

LOL out loud, my dude, RIP in peace.

Sorry, unironically breakfast is for faggots
>Most people have to do shit in the morning
>Productivity is compromised
>Digestive system is compromised
If you are a person who doesn't have a job or douesn't work in the morning the best thing youu can do is
>Wake up
>Do a set of basic lifts plus take a jog
>Shower
>Eat breakfast/lunch at noon
Literally you both lose weight and your self discipline improves . Plus noon food will taste like heaven

as a skeleton who does this, no

Sumo wrestlers do that to gain weight

Attached: 89066e4465d1c6fa439e831b4.jpg (600x672, 51K)

>eating more = eating more unhealthily
yeah, lets try using examples that don't have calorie dense junk food. Unless thats what you mean in which case you should know whats going to happen even if you eat until you are just satisfied instead of full

I've been skipping breakfast because I've been trying IF. Should I be eating breakfast and fasting in the evening instead?

which is fine for roided up body builders

Attached: 1563291535588.jpg (300x300, 14K)

if you are hungry you will eat a bit more than if you are less hungry, how is this do hard for for your only-one-extreme-or-the-other black and white autist brain? saying you will eat a bit more is not like saying you can eat endlessly you fucking smoothbrain. you may not be able to eat as much as two meals but you can eat more. christ you're thick.

fucking hell you are even more stupid than i thought before the last post. im a different guy but for fucks sake he is using it as an example of how much volume a fat person can consume. does the volume of a whole pizza, a cake and three sandwiches decrease because they are unhealthy/calorie dense foods? does it not count that that amount of food is a huge amount because it is junk? you fucking brainlet, i know you will now try and defend your idiocy because you are obviously that kind of stupid so i genuinely can't wait for your reply

why does this shit mock me

Ill buy shitty macro stuff like pastry at the cafeteria and eat more at lunch

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.64M)

He's looking out for his little macho bro!

Attached: Machio Is Your Gymbro!.webm (960x540, 1.57M)

no this is bullshit, literally skipping breakfast is the easiest way to maintain intermediate fasting. The thing is your not really skipping breakfast if you never eat it to begin with, maybe if you occasionally eat it and sometimes don't the issues arise

BRO SCIENCE

damn bro thats deep

it makes no fucking difference as long as you go at least 16 hr without food

>ITT dum dums who know nothing
A layman definition of this is that muscles can basically breakdown and repair. the repairing if muscle is regulated by a few thing, one of which is BCAA consumption which drives muscle building. the more frequent you eat the more muscle building you can drive through a steady flow of BCAAS going into your blood stream. however too frequent feeding is not good either.

Attached: file.png (672x376, 63K)

fucking hell you are even more retarded than all of the anons i have come across on this site. Just because you go from healthy to unhealthy diet and you eat the same amoutn doesn't mean the foods you eat are the same density in calories. You are obviously a special kind of retard so i genuinely cant wait for your next response

I'm not fucking little

>because you are hungry, it means you can eat more
says the skelly that can't seem to gain weight even though he is hungry all the time.

Just no dude

>its an anime that still parrots BCAAs, when you need both EAAs and NEAAs

Anime is for beta male faggots. Fasting works because he enhances gluconeogenesis, body fat for full on energy burn. Its the most optimal way to lose body fat, and the fastest bar none.

>Where as CICO triggers some sort of famine based response, its also significantly worse for heavier people, or a CICO duration in excess of a few months
>this is seen in the "biggest loser contestants" who have a suppressed metabolic rate seven years after the show

Differing physiological responses annon. If you want to lean out overall without fasting, no carbohydrates(which is just sugar), or as low carb as possible.

Attached: anatomy-carbohydrates.jpg (400x262, 14K)

It is true for most people. People who skip breakfast are more likely to be overweight/obese and have a lot of health problems: stylecraze.com/articles/harmful-effects-of-skipping-breakfast/#3-skipping-breakfast-might-cause-weight-gain

>but muh IF

Shut the fuck up, your meme diet is irrelevant and not sustainable on long-term. It's just for fat fucks who want to lose weight quickly.

I definitely feel better when I eat breakfast

i'm literally training fasted and my gains are damn real

Skipping meals and eating a big one does multiple things.
1) It makes it very easy to over eat in that second meal because you are so hungry. This leads to too many calories in a day.
2) It expands your stomach. Food eaten in three separate occasions takes up less room then food eaten in one or two big ones. This will lead to more hunger over time.

>Anime is for beta male faggots
Lmao do you know where you are?

>correlations
>JAMA
>no links to the research literature of said claims

You are aware they're preaching what's essentially a conspiracy theory? Correlational studies do not do anything to assert causality, reference something called the Bradford Hill criteria.
>med students are taught this day one

>your meme diet is irrelevant and not sustainable on long-term. It's just for fat fucks who want to lose weight quickly.

Fasting isn't a diet retard. Just just a lot gluconeogenesis with the overdraft of ketogenesis to keep a variable, but stable supply of glucose in the body.
>it also doesn't down regulate basal metabolism like CICO which is Coca-Cola paid for pseudo science

yes, anime didn't used to be for beta males, it used to be for children and manly men back when kenshiro, berserk, bebop, and akira were around. Good manly anime died in the year 2000, so now it's for kids and faggots, but there are still some good ones.

Just like Power Rangers

>implying that was wrong
no u

This show is full of broscience but it's fun

>Stylecraze.com
>Might cause
>Might
Popsci broscience

Attached: 1563236193145.jpg (750x937, 63K)

i never said they were the same density of calories you dip. i was talking only of the volume. i knew you would come up with a retarded response based on misinterpreting my post: give us another one

im not a skelly and if i skip one meal i will eat more at the next than i would have if i hadn't skipped the meal. that is the inly point I am trying to make and i am at a loos as to why you can't get it through that thick fucking skull of yours

in fairness you are both talking about different things, skipping breakfast is hardly the same as intermittent fasting

Compared to Machio you are.

Attached: x11.png (960x1361, 1002K)

>CICO in, CICO out

Attached: images (7).jpg (223x226, 10K)

t. Retardus

Attached: 1562506454496.jpg (908x758, 317K)

Bruh moment

Attached: 1563232588350.png (1131x879, 135K)

>Jow Forums listening to a cartoon written by some twink Japs who don't know the first thing about nutrition and exercise and just parrot old broscience nonsense
Truly shows how shit this place has become.

>muh naturalistic fallacy
>"your cells don't actually need nutrients and energy for optimum recovery and stimulation"
>"what's aksssshualllly optimum is starving your cells for energy. trust me bro. I saw it from a keto youtuber."
You are all truly plebs.

Attached: 1562259998663.png (942x779, 1.02M)

>talking shit about fit girls
>on Jow Forums

Attached: cringe.jpg (307x356, 33K)

>Fasting works
Oh, is that why no seriously athlete or bodybuilder does it?

Attached: 1546870732551.png (303x566, 163K)

"statistically" aka measuring the trends of large populations
t. brainlet.

Well, it can't be worse than listening to a fat redneck mediocre powerlifter and expecting to look like Zyzz.