Is zinc even real

i currently take 60mg a day and the difference is huge, it's like a whole new world has opened up for me, there is no way this can be placebo..

brb feel motivated and happy
brb dont feel awkward as fuk
brb feel social
brb alpha
brb deep voice
brb relaxed as fuk
brb massive load
brb horny as fuark**
brb quik gains
brb nobrainfog

i dont know maybe it's placebo but something is working.

any else know dis feel?

Attached: znc.jpg (800x600, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/zinc/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20102448
purestcolloids.com/mesocopper.php
purestcolloids.com/mesozinc.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Zinc increases test

your taking a big dose, I take a much smaller dose but I basically have no doms and its sped up my gains a lot. I dont think its placebo. maybe some of yours are but zinc is legit.

60g might be a bit too much unless you smoke wacky tobacky and or are on the spectrum
Get some copper in your diet

i'm fucking pissed that there are retards who unironically believe that shit

is zinc citrate good
it's in my multivitamin

You're taking way too much. The low dosage is 5-10mg and high dosage is 25-45mg. People with severe zinc deficiencies only take the high dosage for a couple of months while fixing their diet. Too much zinc can cause a copper deficiency.
>examine.com/supplements/zinc/

>Zinc increases test
only in ppl deficient in zinc. Which is still 99% of men tho

makes sense
i feel like i'm in the '000 ng/dL range rn
spectrum like autism? why

Fucking shill.
I've been taking zinc and magnesium for a few months now and didnt experience a single effect

What if I take 30 mg every third day?
Also my water bottle is copper, good enough? Wtf does the body even need copper for?

I noticed a big difference at first, but now all it does it make my cum whiter.

IDK if I somehow built a tolerance to it or what.

Zinc is literally 10/10....

how long have u been taking it for?
and what dose

6ish months maybe
25-50mg depending on what I eat and if I've jacked off that day or not.

Yeah i've been taking zinc for a couple of weeks and i definitely feel more social and capable of holding a conversation longer. My loads were always ridiculously huge so it's difficult to tell if it really increased.

I've had a really great time with brosciences from the internet. Mewing legit changed my face, penis enlargement exercises increased my dick size by over an inch. Zinc made me more sociable. Now i've hopped into the MK-677 bandwagon to see what happens, if i get even a single inch of height throughout a year i'm going to be ecstatic. Planning on maybe adding niacin and other supplements to my diet, and microdosing LSD/shrooms for even more low inhibition maxxing. Zinc + MK-677 + P.E + Mewing is my current daily cope.

Where the fuck can you even find Copper supplements?

Jow Forums broscience in a nutshell

How old are you? Wouldn't any height-boosting supps like HGH or MK-677 have no effect if your bone growth plates are closed?

Figured the height boost stuff only works if you're like under 20y.o.

Def not a placebo, but it makes my lazy eye worse for some reason.

Most first worlders aren't deficient in zinc, that would cause serioua disease. Most are insufficient though.

I'm 18, that's why i'm taking it. It would be a bit risky to take it for extensive periods of time if you are over 21-22 IMO. I feel like i grew up a bit since last year (maybe an inch or so) and it's the perfect opportunity to supplement with HGH boosters. Even if it doesn't work, i won't have to deal with regrets later on thinking about what could have been. It's worth a shot.

I have a feeling you might be very low IQ and as such very susceptible to placebo affects

Alright so you've still got the potential for growth then, just avoid classical steroids as they can close your growth plates.

Good luck user, get some good results!

Lmao shut the fuck up mr placebo nigger

>Jow Forums broscience in a nutshell
Zinc is very important for spermatogenesis and would absolutely have an effect on the whiteness of semen

>I have a feeling you might be very low IQ and as such very susceptible to placebo affects
Why? Because he doesn't sit on his hands waiting for a peer reviewed meta analysis before trying new things to better himself?

Copper is found in tap water at large enough doses to offset zinc consumption. Do NOT take a copper supplement, it is linked with increased rates of alzheimers and dementia in later years.

Shoo shoo rabbi

>whiteness of semen
care to explain? Spermatogenesis is the production of sperm from a response to some hormone produced in the pituitary gland.

if someone told you its a placebo, would you believe it or would you need some peer reviewed meta analysis to say otherwise?

zinc makes me puke, so i dont take it

>if someone told you its a placebo, would you believe it or would you need some peer reviewed meta analysis to say otherwise
If I gained an inch in dick length after jelqing then, no I would not believe it just placebo because a faggot found a meta study of it on the internet. What if I told you you're not hetero, it is just placebo. Would you believe me?

Come back Zinc

You need to take it with food, ideally some bread, so for example taking your zinc pill while eating a medium sandwich the puking sensation will go away 100%.
If it just so happens that you don't eat bread take your zinc pill with a large meal, whatever it might consist of.
>Had the exact same problem and this is how I got rid of it.

>did not get the point
you either trolling or actually retarded

I've been popping two a day and I don't feel any different

Attached: stop-making-excuses-cover.jpg (620x364, 58K)

You gained an inch because your body was still developing at 18yo not because you pulled on your pecker 30 minutes a day. Same with your face and jelqing

*mewing

Are you vegan or some shit?
100g of ground beef has 4.8mg of zinc

I've been taking 50mg Zinc Picolinate every other day for the past month and feel tons more motivated. I don't care if it's placebo because it's working.

didnt do shit for me , 1 pill of zinc gluconate a day

i feel the exact same

forgot something , i have a lot more random boners , dunno if its related

yeet. same

I don't want to brag, but my best quality is by far my IQ. I barely understood/spoke/read/wrote in English 2 years ago. See it by yourself. However, i don't think placebo has anything to do with IQ.

based. People don't understand how science works sometimes. Just because there's not evidence that something works, it doesn't mean it doesn't work. It just means it hasn't been researched enough. There are a lot of non-researched health/self-improvement redpills out there ready to be studied and clinically proved but a lot of them are controversial or too difficult to get into it such as penis enlargement exercises. There are some studies on extenders though, which is basically the mechanical version of manual PE exercises. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20102448

But the thing is, since i've proven it myself i don't really care about what people think about penis enlargement anymore. I've seen it for myself, and sometimes i post about it on Jow Forums and other boards just for the hell of it because i know some people here could really benefit from it. I don't get too public about it because i want the "exclusiveness" of having a big dick too. If everyone gets a big dick it's not fun anymore.

I don't think so, user. I was always kind of obsessed and self-conscious about my dick size due to being blackpilled about it daily (women in the country i used to live are very shameless) and measured it every so and often. I remember getting at most half/a bit more than half an inch from almost exactly a year between 17 to 18. I started P.E a month after my 18th birthday and since then (6-7 months ago) i got an additional inch of pecker and some milimeters of thickness (i'm not focusing on thickness yet though, it's more beneficial to get length first based on p.e forums broscience). So i have DEFINITELY gotten most of it from P.E. Some, maybe a couple of 0.X inches, are probably natural growth.

Thanks user.

Attached: 1560630008002.png (1700x850, 369K)

>nutrition is only good for those deficient in it
stop posting this kike meme

do you eat chunks from your water bottle every day? nigger, how many milligrams do you honestly think you're getting from just brushing up against some copper?

niggery bitch salads

Are you taking 60mg worth of elemental zinc? Because a typical zinc supplement only has like 10% of elemental zinc

Which zinc type is the best?

how do i know how many elements are in my zinc pls respond

how should i enchant my zinc?
does it need cleansing??

Google zinc types and it will give you a percentage breakdown

My multi has 11mg in it, as an adult male should I take more?

>tfw my 50mg big boi dose pills only contain 7.15 actual mgs

Attached: 16ac9d5c53390400ab577db4dcd02abd8f515c826364a77489f4a757495665a6.jpg (351x351, 21K)

citrate is undisputed

just downed a handful of them to make up for my deficit. i can't believe i've been living a lie this entire time.

Should probably take another 10 or so just to be sure user

just took like 20 hehe
what form are you using

yes, at 11mg you cannot be called an 'adult male'

Joe Rogan plz stop posting

ANSWER THIS OP

you could just eat red meat instead of taking some pills.

no i eat plenty of meat
but the difference was still there

cringe

add
>taurine
>alcar
>sunflower lecithin
this is important too
if u want zincmaxxx mode u want zinc glycinate

How much is plenty for you? 2 pounds?

zinc picolinate master race here

Kids your thyroid goodbye.
Copper isn't just an economic indicator

i take 25mgs of of zinc, 400mgs magnesium, 1000mgs calcium, 15mcg vitamin D, smoke a lot of oil

what does the THC matter though?

You don't need a supplement for everything. Just eat a few almonds or chips with hummus.

Rate my new stack:
>500mg Vitamin C (calcium Ascorbate)
>30mg Zinc Chelate
>3600mg of Fish Oil
>60b probiotics every 2-3 days
+
3 step Skin care routine

Pretty basic but I’m liking it so far. Probiotics are very underrated

the lame glucocate or whatever that's only 14%. i was taking only half a pill each day but now i'm gonna start taking three

Depending on the pH and softness of the water in the bottle, trace elements copper may get stripped out. Just like copper pipes in houses.
This can be a good thing if your copper deficient or a bad thing if your not.

What pe exercises are you referring to?

>Mewing changed my face

Ahahahahabaha ahahahahabaha

Baitfaggot please

Of course no before after like on the whole internet, putting the proof of successful adult cases at 0

T. "Me(me)wing" for 2 years

>i currently take 60mg a day
The toxicity level is 50 AFAIK.

examine.com/supplements/zinc/

fuck u stupid jew
i took 100mg for 6 months no ill effects - citrate which is very bioavailable

>If everyone gets a big dick it's not fun anymore.
>not wanting a society where men can actually please their wives and with 0% adultery

>here's my favorite meme site for nogains
>it says "don't do x it doesn't do anything", aswell as "don't do x because it's dangerous", I believe every inch
>LISTEN TO THE AUTHORITY, DON'T QUESTION MY FAITH

Attached: 1563109378081m.jpg (1024x967, 83K)

>effect on the whiteness of semen

So, if I have a deficit of zinc. I only get black kids?

this is true

I want to get back on zink, do I choose one with magnesium and B6? What kind of zink?

Right, someone zincpill me. I'm reading up on this and can't make up my mind as to whether it's a meme or not. Supplement suppliers all look pretty broscience tier as well.

Are you deficient? then it's good. Are you at normal levels? then megadosing maybe would improve zinc-related function by 3% and put you at risk for overdose symptoms.

get zinc + magnesium and b6 one, take it at night and it'll do you more good than zinc alone, helps u sleep rly well too (it's called ZMA)

Daily reminder that Zinc Picolinate is the best form of zinc there is

Do you take picolinate from now foods?

People should stop saying "hurr zinc only has effects if you are defficient in it durr"
Guess what: EVERYONE IS, thats why oisters are considered aphrodisiac: because it has a shiton of zinc and it raises people's test creating the feeling of hornyness

What if you eat 13 mg of copper every week through beef liver?

Try L-Tyrosone shit is even better, str8 natural dopamine, look it up

Let me explain something: the reason Zinc makes you defficient in Copper is because both use the same ions and pathways on absorbition
But for that to happen you must take fucking 800mg of one of them to inhbit the absorbition of the other

I drink out of a copper vessel and supposedly it leeches off into the water.

Ask and you shall recieve:

purestcolloids.com/mesocopper.php

You are thinking aluminum there, not copper. And on that note, ditch the antiperspirant and go with normal deodorant to eliminate all that aluminum.

purestcolloids.com/mesozinc.php

This sounds like snake oil

Zinc has like a 30% absorption rate though

I can only lead the incel to water. I can't make 'em drink.

Is selenium zinc any good? Found a bunch of those in the cupboard.